• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 AOS Only

Hey mom,

my spouse just received the acceptance text but I didn't and I'm the principal applicant. Should we both be receiving the text?

IMO, in your case it makes more sense, as you were waiting for more than 16 days for a tier 2 callback, so it was them not responding in a timely manner.

EDIT: May I ask 1. if you were given the 14 days timeframe or 20 days timeframe on June 28? 2. Did you mention your previous callback request?
1. 20 days
2. Yes, and she said I might get that call as well.

My interview was 14 days ago. It was straightforward questions from I-485, the officer asked only for the passport at the beginning of the interview. The officer told me that he is just waiting my KCC file to approve my case, till now he did not update my case and it is still an interview is schedule since May 26 , is that normal? How long will take till he take the final decision, should I take any action for now specially my EAD will expire soon.
Did you submit the DS-260 form and when? Because when I did it shows that they send my file to the ISCIS

My interview was 14 days ago. It was straightforward questions from I-485, the officer asked only for the passport at the beginning of the interview. The officer told me that he is just waiting my KCC file to approve my case, till now he did not update my case and it is still an interview is schedule since May 26 , is that normal? How long will take till he take the final decision, should I take any action for now specially my EAD will expire soon.
Yes its normal - individuals that had similar cases to you - ( IO waiting on KCC file ) got completed within 1-2 weeks +. Not trying to scare you but mine took 1.5 months. Also i had a FTJ attach with the KCC file so there was that complication. I hope yours will get approved soon ..All the best!

You can speak with an agent and asked them to open an inquiry with your FO.

Hello all I hope everyone is doing well
Me and my children’s interview has been scheduled and my biometrics has been waived. One issue remains is that my children (18 and 15) have no updates regarding their biometrics. Would my children’s delay in biometrics affect my case or will the IO primarily care about me?
2) should I call UCIS to attempt to schedule biometrics interview? If so is there a template anyone has been following?
thank you all for your help I wish great luck to every one.

Hi, everybody. I had a question about my I-20. So I got my for 1 year on August of last year. And as on the picture it is not expired yet. And my interview date is 07.27.2021. When I go to interview can I take this I-20 or I should renew it for next year? But as I mentioned there is more than 1 month left to expire it. And my another question which else documents should I get from my language school when I go to interview. Thank you for your answers C910417A-FEF9-41D7-9A94-BB76EFBE86B6.jpeg

Did you submit the DS-260 form and when? Because when I did it shows that they send my file to the ISCIS
I submitted my ds-260 on December 2020, but I did not get 2NL, can you please let me know the procedure to know if my file was send to the field office or not. I already contacted Kentucky through an email a week ago

I submitted my ds-260 on December 2020, but I did not get 2NL, can you please let me know the procedure to know if my file was send to the field office or not. I already contacted Kentucky through an email a week ago
I open already my DS-260, it shows on the top right hand side of the page , your case is currently at KCC. Is that the right way to check my KCC file? & that means that my file is still at KCC ?

Yes its normal - individuals that had similar cases to you - ( IO waiting on KCC file ) got completed within 1-2 weeks +. Not trying to scare you but mine took 1.5 months. Also i had a FTJ attach with the KCC file so there was that complication. I hope yours will get approved soon ..All the best!
Any update/progress on your FTJ?

Did you ask the IO if your background check had cleared? That may be another reason for the delay and not just the pending KCC file alone. It is not possible to estimate how long it will or may take the IO to issue a decision and update you case file. You just have to continue being patient, 14 days of waiting is not a long wait per se.

Hello all, I see that me and my two kids are getting letters from FO today. I am feeling anxious that it could be a denial. Would they send letters to all for a denial or just main applicant ?
I want to add that there is no update online either. Praying for good news.
After all that panicking, it would have been nice to return and inform the forum what eventually showed up in the mail you know, and not simply pop up only when you have questions.