• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

i answered that in my first response. Anyway there is nothing you can do for now. I will note that your wife’s status changed to production much faster than seems usual right now.
Yeah I will wait and try to be patient. It is getting kinda funny though, my wife's card has been already picked up by USPS, expected delivery early next week, exactly 4 weeks after entering, mine still stuck on same. I am wondering whether they are updating only one of the receipt numbers by error or something, I paid both of our immigration fees within one payment, I've read aome stories on other forums where one of the cases was stuck on the tracker, but they carda arrived together.

Hello everyone.
I was given a "Vaccination Documentation Worksheet", Form number DS-3025, (together with the sealed brown envelop and the X-ray CD) after the interview. Do I need to take this with me and show it to the immigration officer when I enter the US? This document is a separate 1 sheet document and is not inside the sealed brown envelop.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
I was given a "Vaccination Documentation Worksheet", Form number DS-3025, (together with the sealed brown envelop and the X-ray CD). Do I need to take this with me and show it to the immigration officer when I enter the US? This document is a separate 1 sheet document and is not inside the sealed brown envelop.
If it’s a separate one it’s for your own use. If you have school age kids these are useful as it “translates“ vaccinations received in a way US people can understand so can be used as proof of vaccinations. For adults there’s not really a use for it for most circumstances.

i answered that in my first response. Anyway there is nothing you can do for now. I will note that your wife’s status changed to production much faster than seems usual right now.
Hi Susie! One more things regarding this particular issue if I may. My wife received her card today, mine is still stuck on payment received. I was thinking, do you think the receipt number can explain any of this? We have very different receipt numbers and mine seems much higher. Might there be any relevance?

Hi Susie! One more things regarding this particular issue if I may. My wife received her card today, mine is still stuck on payment received. I was thinking, do you think the receipt number can explain any of this? We have very different receipt numbers and mine seems much higher. Might there be any relevance?
No idea.

Regarding the vaccination requirement effective from Nov 8. I have read through the CDC documents but cannot find precise requirements regarding age and vaccinations. What is the minimum age requiring vaccination? Kindly point me to the relevant DoS/CDC guidance.
Both parents are fully vaccinated. Kids aged 15,13 and 7 are not vaccinated yet and also not eligible in South Africa to get vaccinated. Planning to to fly on Nov 22

Regarding the vaccination requirement effective from Nov 8. I have read through the CDC documents but cannot find precise requirements regarding age and vaccinations. What is the minimum age requiring vaccination? Kindly point me to the relevant DoS/CDC guidance.
Both parents are fully vaccinated. Kids aged 15,13 and 7 are not vaccinated yet and also not eligible in South Africa to get vaccinated. Planning to to fly on Nov 22
The requirement is for visitors. You are immigrant visa holders. Just worry about the required test within 3 days before arriving.

Hi @SusieQQQ

My current passport that has temporary I-551 + entry stamp, is about to expire. I'm planning to travel outside US, so I'm going to renew my passport.

Do I need to request another I-551 on the new passport?

Hi @SusieQQQ

My current passport that has temporary I-551 + entry stamp, is about to expire. I'm planning to travel outside US, so I'm going to renew my passport.

Do I need to request another I-551 on the new passport?
When did you enter/get the stamp? have you paid the immigrant fee? You can use the old stamp plus new passport afaik though it’s not ideal, but normally by the time someone’s passsport used for entry is expiring they have their plastic green card already. This is part of why they ask for your passport to be valid for 6 months after your intended date of entry.

When did you enter/get the stamp? have you paid the immigrant fee? You can use the old stamp plus new passport afaik though it’s not ideal, but normally by the time someone’s passsport used for entry is expiring they have their plastic green card already. This is part of why they ask for your passport to be valid for 6 months after your intended date of entry.

Thank you for the reply. I entered in September and I have paid the immigrant fee, but I haven't got my plastic green card.

My passport will expire in early May 2022, but I'm gonna travel during December. My passport validity will be less than 6 months by that time, that's why I'm thinking of renewing my passport.

Is it risky to use old stamp + new passport? Do you think I should cancel the travel just to be safe?

Thank you for the reply. I entered in September and I have paid the immigrant fee, but I haven't got my plastic green card.

My passport will expire in early May 2022, but I'm gonna travel during December. My passport validity will be less than 6 months by that time, that's why I'm thinking of renewing my passport.

Is it risky to use old stamp + new passport? Do you think I should cancel the travel just to be safe?
You should have your plastic card by December.

Thank you for your inquiry.

In order to continue processing your case, all documents should be submitted as attachments to your email to ensure they are properly received. We ask that you use the following method to name and attach your files: • Your DV case number; • The full name of the applicant whose document you scanned; and • The document name or form number. For example: 2021AF00938653_John_Doe_Passport.pdf 2021AF00938653_Jane_Doe_Birth_Certificate.pdf Use your case number as the subject of the email. The maximum email size is 30MB. If the total size of your attachments is larger than 30MB, send multiple emails using your case number as the subject of each email. Please send your documents for KCC review only after you have collected all of the required documents for yourself and all accompanying family members. Send documents only to the kccdvdocuments@state.gov email address. Documents photographed or scanned with a mobile phone are acceptable, but every document must be fully legible. Illegible or incomplete documents must be re-submitted and will delay processing of your case.

Documents photographed or scanned with a mobile phone are acceptable, but every document must be fully legible. Illegible or incomplete documents must be re-submitted and will delay processing of your case.

Photos are not required to be uploaded with the DS-260 for Diversity Visa. You will need to present photographs to your interviewing consular section at the time of your visa interview. Further information about the photo requirements for the DV program can be found on the U.S. Department of State website on the Photo Requirements page, or on the page of instructions for DV selectees entitled “Prepare for Your Interview.”

Got this reply from KCC, are they asking for my documents? I am dv2021 goh plaintiff.

Thank you for your inquiry.

In order to continue processing your case, all documents should be submitted as attachments to your email to ensure they are properly received. We ask that you use the following method to name and attach your files: • Your DV case number; • The full name of the applicant whose document you scanned; and • The document name or form number. For example: 2021AF00938653_John_Doe_Passport.pdf 2021AF00938653_Jane_Doe_Birth_Certificate.pdf Use your case number as the subject of the email. The maximum email size is 30MB. If the total size of your attachments is larger than 30MB, send multiple emails using your case number as the subject of each email. Please send your documents for KCC review only after you have collected all of the required documents for yourself and all accompanying family members. Send documents only to the kccdvdocuments@state.gov email address. Documents photographed or scanned with a mobile phone are acceptable, but every document must be fully legible. Illegible or incomplete documents must be re-submitted and will delay processing of your case.

Documents photographed or scanned with a mobile phone are acceptable, but every document must be fully legible. Illegible or incomplete documents must be re-submitted and will delay processing of your case.

Photos are not required to be uploaded with the DS-260 for Diversity Visa. You will need to present photographs to your interviewing consular section at the time of your visa interview. Further information about the photo requirements for the DV program can be found on the U.S. Department of State website on the Photo Requirements page, or on the page of instructions for DV selectees entitled “Prepare for Your Interview.”

Got this reply from KCC, are they asking for my documents? I am dv2021 goh plaintiff.
Did you recently email KCC? Or a while ago to which you did not receive a response back then? The above email seems like of the the generic response (they tend to send) to one you might have sent them.