• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

Good day to you all any information for me

I went to the interview on the 9-7- 2019 after some few questions I and my wife was asked by the interviewer to sit down for him to cross check the documents he will give as a call we have been waiting more then one hour twenty minutes and I was given a letter to continue the interview the next day. So on Wednesday we were saparated and I went in first and later my wife . After they were then with my wife they ask weather someone tought us and she said no.they were they Gus doing the interview the next day a lady and a guy my wife told me the guy was forcing the lady to ask her questions because they were working together but the lady said she was satisfied and the guy ask her 3 times and the guy told him to inform me that we should go him we will be called.
Currently our case is under administration processing .Any help I will be grateful.
your statement is not clear

Good day to you all any information for me

I went to the interview on the 9-7- 2019 after some few questions I and my wife was asked by the interviewer to sit down for him to cross check the documents he will give as a call we have been waiting more then one hour twenty minutes and I was given a letter to continue the interview the next day. So on Wednesday we were saparated and I went in first and later my wife . After they were then with my wife they ask weather someone tought us and she said no.they were they Gus doing the interview the next day a lady and a guy my wife told me the guy was forcing the lady to ask her questions because they were working together but the lady said she was satisfied and the guy ask her 3 times and the guy told him to inform me that we should go him we will be called.
Currently our case is under administration processing .Any help I will be grateful.
Did you get married after DV selection?

3 years am 86 and she is 89

Hunn?? Are you for real?

giphy.gif

In my point of view she being older than you cuased for the scrutiny. Because Accra Embsay is aware shame Marriages over the years.after the interview was your passport give back to you or is with them?

Because in Ghana almost 90% of marriage the man is older than the girl. And Ghana being reputed with Fraud it become hard for CO to be convince. I stand to be corrected.

In my point of view she being older than you cuased for the scrutiny. Because Accra Embsay is aware shame Marriages over the years.after the interview was your passport give back to you or is with them?

Because in Ghana almost 90% of marriage the man is older than the girl. And Ghana being reputed with Fraud it become hard for CO to be convince. I stand to be corrected.

OP is 3 years older than the wife :rolleyes:. He’s 1986, wife is 1989

No they are still keeping it am older the her

Your passport being with them after the interview is a good sign!!! You should no that! Being on AP is normal.it usually happens after interview. But if your passport was given back to you after the interview,then it will be a bit of something to worry about!KEEP HOPE ALIVE