• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hi, All.
I have been randomly selected for 2015 DV. My case number is AS00015xxx. My wife and I already completed our DS-260 in August and we're still waiting for notify from KCC.
Here are my questions:
1. My wife is pregnant and her due date is 28 February 2015. We really want to have our 1st child in USA, so is there any chance that we can make it? We want to go USA before February 2015. Is that possible?
2. Is there anything that we have to submit to KCC(about the baby)?
3. Does anyone know when our interview is going to be scheduled?

Thank you.

Hi, All.
I have been randomly selected for 2015 DV. My case number is AS00015xxx. My wife and I already completed our DS-260 in August and we're still waiting for notify from KCC.
Here are my questions:
1. My wife is pregnant and her due date is 28 February 2015. We really want to have our 1st child in USA, so is there any chance that we can make it? We want to go USA before February 2015. Is that possible?

Thank you.

1. No you cannot have the baby in the US. Your CN will not be current by then.

2. You will need to contact KCC after the baby is born and request for them to unlock your form so that you can update your inform and also fill out the DS form for the baby.

3. Your CN is quite high. If it becomes current at all, it's not likely to be before September 2015.

1. No you cannot have the baby in the US. Your CN will not be current by then.

2. You will need to contact KCC after the baby is born and request for them to unlock your form so that you can update your inform and also fill out the DS form for the baby.

3. Your CN is quite high. If it becomes current at all, it's not likely to be before September 2015.

Thank you for your quick respond.
I really appreciate your info. One more thing I didn't submit any ID photo when I completed my DS-260. Should I submit any ID photo to KCC .

Hi, All.
Here are my questions:

Thank you.

Your cn is very similar to mine (13,6xx)
Anxiety kicks in

Hi everyone,
I posted my question months ago and got really helpful advices, but this is a problem of friend of mine who is in a complicated situation that need expert advice.

A divorced mother won dv lottery in 2015 and she submitted the 260-form for herself in July yet she couldn't complete her 2 children forms whom were already added in first applicant cause the father refused to get them passports. How could situation like this affect her chance of receiving the 2nd letter to the interview and also getting the green card?
Notice that she can't get the children passports without approval from the father
The children age is 3 and 4 years old.

Her CN AF0026***

Hi everyone,
I posted my question months ago and got really helpful advices, but this is a problem of friend of mine who is in a complicated situation that need expert advice.

A divorced mother won dv lottery in 2015 and she submitted the 260-form for herself in July yet she couldn't complete her 2 children forms whom were already added in first applicant cause the father refused to get them passports. How could situation like this affect her chance of receiving the 2nd letter to the interview and also getting the green card?
Notice that she can't get the children passports without approval from the father
The children age is 3 and 4 years old.

Her CN AF0026***

In this case she doesn't need to submit the DS form for her kids, however she needs to still list them on her own DS form and indicate they will not be accompanying her. By listing them on her form makes it possible her to attend the interview without them and to be able to sponsor them in the future. She does not need their passport number in order to list them on her own DS form as not accompanying her.

In this case she doesn't need to submit the DS form for her kids, however she needs to still list them on her own DS form and indicate they will not be accompanying her. By listing them on her form makes it possible her to attend the interview without them and to be able to sponsor them in the future. She does not need their passport number in order to list them on her own DS form as not accompanying her.

Thanx a lot that's great idea
I appreciate your smart quick answer

Hi My Wife just Win A DV and schedule for interview. Currently i m abroad and during her interview time i can't appear with her. Can i appear after she get the visa and does it affect my chance of getting visa if i appear after she get visa. Please help cause i can't leave my current job as my job and salary is good and i recently went back to Nepal some months before so i can't get holiday.

Hi, my CN has been current from October (three digits in Asia) and submitted DS260 at the end of July. It has been five months since then but I still haven't got 2nd letter. Is this a sign that my case has a problem?

Hi, my CN has been current from October (three digits in Asia) and submitted DS260 at the end of July. It has been five months since then but I still haven't got 2nd letter. Is this a sign that my case has a problem?
When exactly in July (what date) did u submit your forms?

I did it on July 22.
You might make it for February Interview. As noted this year KCC processing of ds260 has been really slow. Some cases have shown a delay of up to 5 months. I am pretty sure they have already started processing your case, but it takes about an average of 4-6 weeks for them to complete processing of your case. But in rare cases, they take it longer. If your processing is not completed by 15th of this December, you will probably miss February Interview. In that case you will receive your 2NL in January for the Interview in March. You might as well call KCC to know where they are at right now.

I did it on July 22.
You're in the same boat as I am. There has been significant delays at KCC with forms taking around 5 months to process. Here's a post I recently created which relates to processing forms at KCC http://forums.immigration.com/threads/kcc-processing-track-sheet.324292/.
The latest submission that got their 2NL which I come to know of was July 2. Depending on how the speed at KCC this month is, I would guess that you will either get your 2NL this month or the next month for an interview in either February or March. However, I would suggest that you give KCC a call and ask whether your forms have been processed and when you can expect an interview.