• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

KCC Processing Track Sheet

Sammy967

I have created a preadsheet to track the progress of forms at KCC based on the data gathered from people who have received their 2NLs in November and thought of sharing it with everyone here. I have uploaded the spreadsheet on google and here's the link to it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7PbLjs1dEniVEgyRG9UaUpySkk/view?usp=sharing
First of all, I'd like to give credit to Matina Knowles who has been tracking the progress of various members on the DV 2015 Winners Facebook page.
From the track sheet I created, I noticed the following:
- Current processing time is about 4.5-5 months.
- KCC has been mainly processing forms that were received between May and June (So far I only saw tow cases submitted in July. The rest were submitted in May and June)
- Unlocking the forms does not necessarily delay processing.
- Some cases take longer to process than others.
- Hit and Miss is becoming nearer to the beginning of the month (a member had their forms done processing on Nov. 6 but missed this scheduling round even though 2NLs were sent near the end of the month).

So far there hasn't been much improvement in the processing time at KCC. No sign of a reduction in the backlog, at least so far. Hopefully we'll see an improvement by the next scheduling round.

I don't agree on processing time. Look: you only know the date DS-260 was submitted and the month case number will become current. It doesn't necessarily mean that all this time (4-5 month) KCC has been reviewing your forms. There are many people with CN that will become current in February, with interview scheduled in February and forms submitted in May/June: you want to say their processing time was 7-8 month? o_O

Last edited:
I don't agree on processing time. Look: you only know the date DS-260 was submitted and the month case number will become current. It doesn't necessarily mean that all this time (4-5 month) KCC has been reviewing your forms. There are many people with CN that will become current in February, with interview scheduled in February and forms submitted in May/June: you want to say their processing time was 7-8 month? o_O

The processing time estimates are based on those who have become current and assigned interviews, and when they report completing DS submission. Many people have not got interviews in the month they became current this year, and when calling KCC told the forms are still being processed.

The processing time estimates are based on those who have become current and assigned interviews, and when they report completing DS submission. Many people have not got interviews in the month they became current this year, and when calling KCC told the forms are still being processed.

Baxsus, do you think we are that daft? THese comments are based on input from across hundreds of cases in this forum and other forums. So disagree if you like - but you'll be wrong....