• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

You're in the same boat as I am. There has been significant delays at KCC with forms taking around 5 months to process. Here's a post I recently created which relates to processing forms at KCC http://forums.immigration.com/threads/kcc-processing-track-sheet.324292/.
The latest submission that got their 2NL which I come to know of was July 2. Depending on how the speed at KCC this month is, I would guess that you will either get your 2NL this month or the next month for an interview in either February or March. However, I would suggest that you give KCC a call and ask whether your forms have been processed and when you can expect an interview.
@sammy, good data there. Your most recent submission appears to be on 6 the july. Modal frequency of waiting time is 5 months.
No need to call Kcc time and again while that case is within the new 'normal' processing time unless one is waiting for the 2nd nl like the guy posted by B.Simon.

@sammy, good data there. Your most recent submission appears to be on 6 the july. Modal frequency of waiting time is 5 months.
No need to call Kcc time and again while that case is within the new 'normal' processing time unless one is waiting for the 2nd nl like the guy posted by B.Simon.
Yup @usken go the latest submission is July 6. Good catch

Hi everyone. I have sent the 260 form in september 20.My case number is EU000096** I was supposed to be interviewed in November(8500-9900),but i have not get the 2nd letter yet. When do you think i will get it? I am getting nervous...do you think i sent it too late?

Hi everyone. I have sent the 260 form in september 20.My case number is EU000096** I was supposed to be interviewed in November(8500-9900),but i have not get the 2nd letter yet. When do you think i will get it? I am getting nervous...do you think i sent it too late?
There has been significant delays at KCC with processing the forms. I sent my forms 7 weeks before you did, current for November too yet I haven't gotten my 2NL till now as they're still processing my forms. KCC takes around 5 months to process the forms. Unless they managed to reduce that time in the next few weeks, you will get your 2NL around February/March for an interview in April/May.

There has been significant delays at KCC with processing the forms. I sent my forms 7 weeks before you did, current for November too yet I haven't gotten my 2NL till now as they're still processing my forms. KCC takes around 5 months to process the forms. Unless they managed to reduce that time in the next few weeks, you will get your 2NL around February/March for an interview in April/May.
Sammy967 thanks a lot

1-i was work on saudi arabia before 11 years now i ask if police report required since i am Egyptian some information i have that saudi arabia give only PR if you still work there
2- i renew my passport after sending DS 260 it is required to change the number of passport on ds 260

1-i was work on saudi arabia before 11 years now i ask if police report required since i am Egyptian some information i have that saudi arabia give only PR if you still work there
2- i renew my passport after sending DS 260 it is required to change the number of passport on ds 260
1. Police clearances are unavailable for third country nationals who no longer reside in Saudi Arabia according to the US country reciprocity page http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country/SA.html#docs . So, if you're no longer residing in Saudi, you cannot obtain one and therefore it is not required. Just print a copy of the reciprocity page and take it with you to the interview in case you are asked for it.

2. You can just update your new passport number at the interview. No need to unlock your DS-260 form to update it now.

dont be nervous, because you sent ds260 toooooo late, I dont understand you guys... you want to expect 2NL and send DS 260 in September, you were 5 months late, instead of submitting in mAy. Dont get nervous you will get it in March April

dont be nervous, because you sent ds260 toooooo late, I dont understand you guys... you want to expect 2NL and send DS 260 in September, you were 5 months late, instead of submitting in mAy. Dont get nervous you will get it in March April
Dear 2015luckywinner some months ago i didnt know so much things about the lottery))when i won the lottery i was advised to go to a woman a translator who helps to arrange everything.helps with everything during the process)she knows everything) she said she will start sending 260 forms from August.There were sooo many people at her office. And she was sending the forms in course. So, my turn came in September 20) and now,only now I realise that I was late. Of course I will get the 2NL but late in spring.pfff...

Dear 2015luckywinner some months ago i didnt know so much things about the lottery))when i won the lottery i was advised to go to a woman a translator who helps to arrange everything.helps with everything during the process)she knows everything) she said she will start sending 260 forms from August.There were sooo many people at her office. And she was sending the forms in course. So, my turn came in September 20) and now,only now I realise that I was late. Of course I will get the 2NL but late in spring.pfff...

Well, maybe you didn't know so much but surely you read your selection letter, which told you submit your DS260 as soon as possible?
It's a bit sad that once again people use consultants who "know everything" but seem to delay the process, she clearly does not know everything..... hopefully that is the only bad stuff she did.

Well, maybe you didn't know so much but surely you read your selection letter, which told you submit your DS260 as soon as possible?
It's a bit sad that once again people use consultants who "know everything" but seem to delay the process, she clearly does not know everything..... hopefully that is the only bad stuff she did.
I hope so)) you know there isnt mentioned that one should send the ds260 ASAP.I checked once again and there is mentioned that its available from May19.

I hope so)) you know there isnt mentioned that one should send the ds260 ASAP.I checked once again and there is mentioned that its available from May19.

I was not DV2015 but there was definitely a sentence in our letter warning that more people have been selected than visas available and telling people to submit as soon as they could. Maybe they changed it.

In any case you need to take responsibility for your case, it's a pity you didn't fill in the form yourself as it just information about you that you surely know.

I believe hiv pos status can no more hinder admission or permanent residency to the USA, however my concern is while doing medicals it is stated that even though not required you can request for an hiv test for your own benefit. However it is stated if you so wish the results will be included in the medical examination report to the embassy. My concern is should one test positive would this have any impact on your immigrant visa.secondly as part of the medicals it is stated that you outline or tell the panel of medical examiners of your medical history and any regular medication being taken.Assuming a case of someone who is Hiv positive and on medication (ARVS) would it also have any impact if disclosing this was also going to be noted in the report.Again ommition on such disclosure would it not create an issue at the POE should the CBP conduct a such and find ARV medication on a would be immigrants whilst that is not included in the medical report. need some enlightenment.

I believe hiv pos status can no more hinder admission or permanent residency to the USA, however my concern is while doing medicals it is stated that even though not required you can request for an hiv test for your own benefit. However it is stated if you so wish the results will be included in the medical examination report to the embassy. My concern is should one test positive would this have any impact on your immigrant visa.secondly as part of the medicals it is stated that you outline or tell the panel of medical examiners of your medical history and any regular medication being taken.Assuming a case of someone who is Hiv positive and on medication (ARVS) would it also have any impact if disclosing this was also going to be noted in the report.Again ommition on such disclosure would it not create an issue at the POE should the CBP conduct a such and find ARV medication on a would be immigrants whilst that is not included in the medical report. need some enlightenment.

HIV+ is no longer a factor as you say. You know that - so what is the problem?

When I completed my Bachelor's degree, I went for another year of study at my university and I got a qualification diploma which is higher than Bachelor's and lower than Master's that is normally achieved by additional 2 years study instead of the one year that I did. When I described my third level education on DS-260, I actually put down postgraduate diploma studies to describe my education as this is what our English teacher used to describe that level of education. When I looked the description of postgraduate studies online these, postgraduate normally means Doctorate or something that is higher than Master's as Bachelor's is considered undergraduate, Master's graduate and anything higher than Master's would be postgraduate. I already have my interview scheduled for next month. Is this likely to cause any issues as an incorrect statement arising out of my ignorance, should I unlock my form via Kentucky and correct it or should I just roll on with it ?