• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hi,
my case # is current in august and I didn't received the day of the interview yet. Is there any way to see the status of my case number?

No, and there is no point in rushing., In a week to 2 weeks you will get your 2NL, and that is for an interview in August - so relax and be patient.

Hi, There is maybe a problem in the system of issuing visas and it causing a delay in passport delivery, I know multiple cases in Egypt who have their interview in May and mailed the Embassy and it answered them they are waiting for visa numbers for issuance. this happens to me as well, I don't if it is global or not but the first experience i read out of Egypt was the Moderator in the famous Facebook group who have her interview yesterday in Amsterdam and she was told the same about delay in passport delivery.

Hi, There is maybe a problem in the system of issuing visas and it causing a delay in passport delivery, I know multiple cases in Egypt who have their interview in May and mailed the Embassy and it answered them they are waiting for visa numbers for issuance. this happens to me as well, I don't if it is global or not but the first experience i read out of Egypt was the Moderator in the famous Facebook group who have her interview yesterday in Amsterdam and she was told the same about delay in passport delivery.

Those are two different issues. Melissa is referring to the visa printing issue while you refer to cases where they are trying top allocate a visa (presumably after a period of AP crossed a month end).

Those are two different issues. Melissa is referring to the visa printing issue while you refer to cases where they are trying top allocate a visa (presumably after a period of AP crossed a month end).
OK, now I get the difference but what I didn't understand are they have to prioritize the visas so end the AP cases before issuing visas for late interviews?

Do you know how long it took them to resolve the issue last time?
"The Consular Consolidated Database (CCD) problems we are experiencing are not the same challenges we overcame last summer.", hence recovery time might substantially differ - it took them approx. 2/3 weeks last year.

"The Consular Consolidated Database (CCD) problems we are experiencing are not the same challenges we overcame last summer.", hence recovery time might substantially differ - it took them approx. 2/3 weeks last year.

Fair enough... Is there any thread I can read about last summer's issue? I wonder if they will delay interviews to prevent huge backlog.

Fair enough... Is there any thread I can read about last summer's issue? I wonder if they will delay interviews to prevent huge backlog.
Not that I am aware of. In any case, how could this possibly be of help, presuming that these two IT issues are, in fact, unrelated?

Hi everyone,

i had my interview few days ago in Skopje, and everything went well. I had all documents well prepared, so it was just a friendly conversation.

My warmest thanks to everyone contributing here, and helping people. I have not been much active, but always following the discussions.

@SusieQQQ, @Sm1smom and everyone else, you are doing a wonderful job.

Specially @Britsimon, i owe you a beer, in case you pass by Alaska after few months :)

I will only have to wait for the visa to be printed on the passport, which might take a week.

Thanks again.

hello, I have a question about translations of documents that are not in English...does US embassy need translations and copies of translations too, or just translations ? thank you

Hi everyone,

i had my interview few days ago in Skopje, and everything went well. I had all documents well prepared, so it was just a friendly conversation.

My warmest thanks to everyone contributing here, and helping people. I have not been much active, but always following the discussions.

@SusieQQQ, @Sm1smom and everyone else, you are doing a wonderful job.

Specially @Britsimon, i owe you a beer, in case you pass by Alaska after few months :)

I will only have to wait for the visa to be printed on the passport, which might take a week.

Thanks again.

Alaska??? Wow - that would be a cold beer huh.

There is a delay on visa printing at the moment - it may delay you a little.

Hi everybody...what about the EU CN 442XX? There are some possibilities this CN become current the next and last (september) visa bulletin? Thnx

Hi. Welcome to the high CN club. No big chances unfortunately, but there is a possibility that EU gets 20,000+ visas this year. If EU gets 20,000+ visas, then there is a chance that EU will be current

hello, I have a question about translations of documents that are not in English...does US embassy need translations and copies of translations too, or just translations ? thank you

It's typically just the original copy, but what will it cost you to have a copy on hand, just in case?

It's typically just the original copy, but what will it cost you to have a copy on hand, just in case?
yes I ll make copies, though there are many of my documents that need translations..but better to be safe..i ll make copies of all..thanks for the advice

Greeting from Tehran.

Today our Persian friends has up date in their ceac site , and some of them is looking that cleared!
Visa issuance don't have affected on AP process.

Thanks God :)

Hello ,
Finally the visa approved for me&family @@@@@@@
A question please how to pay USCIS Immigrant Fee
the embassy gives me a letter separate from the cover with :
Alien Number: A ____________
Case ID: 2015EU .......

please someone could write me all details about payment ????

THX