• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

I think akapolo even deleted his facebook profile, after your demonstration of IT muscle. When you google his email, the "fools gallery" pops right on top, before his business soliciting links.

Yeah - ironically he did all the promotion of that page himself. Anywho. Mr Polo should be along anytime with some comments he wants to make publicly.

Whhooaaa there tiger!!! AS I have explained before - I have spent hours (yes literally) trying to explain things to you both here and on the FB forum - all falling on deliberately deaf ears, but hey - I tried.

When I put two and two together of how the two people had the same numbers and so on I realized there was no point in engaging with you both - BUT try and correct your stupid comments in either here (where I mod) or there (where I admin).

IN BOTH roles, I have to check who is posting and thinking about why someone is so deliberately ignorant and aggressive - so you have been on my mod radar here and my admin radar there. THat isn't stalking - that is doing things properly. Now. When you post your details on a public site, that is no longer personal. When you post in a forum, especially a moderated one - you agree abide by certain rules. You keep breaking them. Now if you are a 40 something person you really need to grow the heck up - because you behave exactly like a 17 year old.

And yes, if you ask why he has the same attitude.. I explained to him in great detail why our immigration plan is cancelled

"I'm sorry to tell you but we're not moving to the states, because nepal causes a slow down on the AS VB.. Our number is just too high..."

Yeah - ironically he did all the promotion of that page himself. Anywho. Mr Polo should be along anytime with some comments he wants to make publicly.
It might be the case that the "IP address", as you mentioned as the next step, scared him for good.

So does Mr Simon... He seems really interested in my personal details. If that's the case then so be it.. Hit me up
Yep, this undoubtedly is because you/or your son, whoever is posting right now, seem to be fascinating characters. So is Mr. Polo, the three of you should truly meet up and become friends.

Quite. Just wondering now, can "zionist" and "atheist" coexist in a Jewish community in the US? Let's just forget the "evil" part for a moment... note to reader: careful, this is insider Jewish humor! :D
It is a definetily good that you followed my lead and came out of the closet revealing yourself as a Jewish insider. ;)
In my mind, Zionism is a non-religeous phenomena, but a geopolitical one, more related to historical kinship of Jewish brethren. And thus, believers, atheist or agnostics would coexist just fine.

What story again? That one time where your plus one sussie or mom asked me a trap question?

Okay, now you're being quite rude and disrespectful so you really need to watch it. I most certainly do not appreciate being referred to as anyone's 'plus one sussie or mom'. And I'm certain everyone else (of course with the exception of yourself) can clearly see there was no such thing as a trap question in that referenced post. I basically called you out for the inconsistency in your posts, same way Simon just called you out about your son who turned 17 in April and is now 18 in June!

It is a definetily good that you followed my lead and came out of the closet revealing yourself as a Jewish insider. ;)
In my mind, Zionism is a non-religeous phenomena, but a geopolitical one, more related to historical kinship of Jewish brethren. And thus, believers, atheist or agnostics would coexist just fine.
Well, again you lost concentration: you had said everybody else in your country, except you, thought so. Is the kinship of Jewish brethren your words now, or what? Buddy, you dig your own holes and then regularly fall into them...:)

Well, again you lost concentration: you had said everybody else in your country, except you, thought so. Is the kinship of Jewish brethren your words now, or what? Buddy, you dig your own holes and then regularly fall into them...:)
Hold up, let me clamber up from my own holes and regain my concentration "again"..;)
Ok, I am back on the surface. I am not sure what you mean - "you had said everybody else in your country, except you, thought so".
What exactly are you referring to?
Every time I fall in those holes I land on my head..

Last edited:
I think you either confusing silicon's posts with mine or me with silicon in your post.
No big deal. Grab my hand! - I'll help you out of that hole..

Speaking of this "holes" aphorism, I bet you are a Russian-speaking Jew.

I think you either confusing silicon's posts with mine or me with silicon in your post.
No big deal. Grab my hand! - I'll help you out of that hole..

Speaking of this "holes" aphorism, I bet you are a Russian-speaking Jew.
Sorry, Sensei-san, my bad. Pleasure to exchange insider jokes with you. Keep up the good spirit!

If one day i decide to make a tourist visa.. Will the CO deny it based on "Immigrant intent"? Do they know that I've won DV15 but didn't get interviewed because my cn is too high or does the record go to the trash can given that i didn't actually get interviewed?

If one day i decide to make a tourist visa.. Will the CO deny it based on "Immigrant intent"? Do they know that I've won DV15 but didn't get interviewed because my cn is too high or does the record go to the trash can given that i didn't actually get interviewed?
Your DV information will remain on file. When applying for a NIV one needs to demonstrate, in all cases, sufficiently strong links to one's home country, in order to overcome an assumption of immigrant intent. Your DS-260 file will be just one additional piece of information in the overall assessment at the time.

Your DV information will remain on file. When applying for a NIV one needs to demonstrate, in all cases, sufficiently strong links to one's home country, in order to overcome an assumption of immigrant intent. Your DS-260 file will be just one additional piece of information in the overall assessment at the time.

So does it mean i will never be able to be granted a tourist visa? If i wanna make a student visa for my children.. Will it get rejected?

I already sent the ds260 form for all family members (wife, 2 children)

I shouldn't have sent the ds260...never gonna get interviewed anyway

So does it mean i will never be able to be granted a tourist visa? If i wanna make a student visa for my children.. Will it get rejected?

I already sent the ds260 form for all family members (wife, 2 children)
No, this is not what this means. Like with any and all NIV applications you simply will need to demonstrate strong links to Indonesia, i.e. through family relations, work obligations etc., in order to overcome a generally inherent consideration of potential immigrant intent by the CO. Your case will be no different from other NIV applicants, your DS-260 will simply serve as one additional piece of information the CO will take into account when taking a decision on your application. When your son will apply for an F-1, supported by an I-20, with you and the rest of his family in Indonesia, it is very highly unlikely that his visa application would be rejected. I would not worry about this at this time.

Last edited:
No, this is not what this means. Like with any and all NIV applications you simply will need to demonstrate strong links to Indonesia, i.e. through family relations, work obligations etc., in order to overcome a generally inherent assumption of potential immigrant intent by the CO. Your case will be no different from other NIV applicants, your DS-260 will simply serve as one additional piece of information the CO will take into account when taking a decision on your application.

Isn't it common sense that if one signs up for dv, wins it and files the ds260,it means that person wants to migrate?

I just don't see how a co would grant someone a niv when that person has clearly showed immigrant intent through ds260..

Britsimon what do you say of this

Hi,
my case # is current in august and I didn't received the day of the interview yet. Is there any way to see the status of my case number?

Isn't it common sense that if one signs up for dv, wins it and files the ds260,it means that person wants to migrate?

I just don't see how a co would grant someone a niv when that person has clearly showed immigrant intent through ds260..

Britsimon what do you say of this

There is no point me saying anything. You have just been given two excellent answers by Euro, and you seem to not be reading those....