• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

I don't care, the point still stands, withoit these two countries (with emphasis on nepal) asia would have gone current months ago

Now you don't care...why because you have reaslied you can't logically argue?.. Ah well at least I will take that as you finally realizing that your arguments are flawed.

Well when you say things like "all my life" it is important to explain that you are not as worldly experienced as that phrase implies - because you are very, very young.

How did you come up with a number like that? You know me personally?

Just for the record i am 45..my daughter is 21 and my boy is 18..so what's your problem?

How did you come up with a number like that? You know me personally?

Just for the record i am 45..my daughter is 21 and my boy is 18..so what's your problem?

Oh really. Your Facebook page listed your DOB as April 22, 1998 - although I see you have altered your privacy setting since I posted my question.

So - were you lying on your profile and created a whole series of very young looking photos to cover up the lie, or are you lying now?

And mind your manners young man - your tone is inappropriate. Again.

And I see you have struggled to keep your story straight all through your membership.

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/difficult-situation-regarding-my-daughter.324872/#post-2384054

Oddly, your son (who just turned 17 in April) posts with exactly the same attitude as you. No doubt you use his FB account to post too. Of course you do.

Unbelievable the lengths you'd go to to stalk someone and prove that you're right and i am wrong.. Just smh.. Why make this personal?

And besides, that's my son fb account, you wanna see mine? Come chat me personally.. . . Yeah of course he changed his privacy settings.. If someone has stalked him of course I'd tell him to change it.

Use some common sense please, how could a 17 year old apply for dv? He hasn't even finished high school..

And yeah of course he has the same attitude. I explained to him why were not moving to the states..(nepal). And i don't have a Facebook account.. I use his. Why? I'm not one into social media..

Arguing about the dv stuff is one thing.. Going personal and stalking people is another.. I've never done anything personal to you..

Last edited:
Oh really. Your Facebook page listed your DOB as April 22, 1998 - although I see you have altered your privacy setting since I posted my question.

So - were you lying on your profile and created a whole series of very young looking photos to cover up the lie, or are you lying now?

And mind your manners young man - your tone is inappropriate. Again.
I think akapolo even deleted his facebook profile, after your demonstration of IT muscle. When you google his email, the "fools gallery" pops right on top, before his business soliciting links.

And I see you have struggled to keep your story straight all through your membership.

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/difficult-situation-regarding-my-daughter.324872/#post-2384054

Oddly, your son (who just turned 17 in April) posts with exactly the same attitude as you. No doubt you use his FB account to post too. Of course you do.
Yeah, different people father, son and all, same attitudes and personal traits, must run in the family...;)

Just skype me.. Pm me if you insist

Unbelievable the lengths you'd go to to stalk someone and prove that you're right and i am wrong.. Just smh.. Why make this personal?

And besides, that's my son fb account, you wanna see mine? Come chat me personally.. Jeff mc. Go find it. Go ahead.. I'll wait. Yeah of course he changed his privacy settings.. If someone has stalked him of course I'd tell him to change it.

Use some common sense please, how could a 17 year old apply for dv? He hasn't even finished high school..

And yeah of course he has the same attitude. I explained to him why were not moving to the states..(nepal)

Arguing about the dv stuff is one thing.. Going personal and stalking people is another.. I've never done anything personal to you..

Whhooaaa there tiger!!! AS I have explained before - I have spent hours (yes literally) trying to explain things to you both here and on the FB forum - all falling on deliberately deaf ears, but hey - I tried.

When I put two and two together of how the two people had the same numbers and so on I realized there was no point in engaging with you both - BUT try and correct your stupid comments in either here (where I mod) or there (where I admin).

IN BOTH roles, I have to check who is posting and thinking about why someone is so deliberately ignorant and aggressive - so you have been on my mod radar here and my admin radar there. THat isn't stalking - that is doing things properly. Now. When you post your details on a public site, that is no longer personal. When you post in a forum, especially a moderated one - you agree abide by certain rules. You keep breaking them. Now if you are a 40 something person you really need to grow the heck up - because you behave exactly like a 17 year old.

Whhooaaa there tiger!!! AS I have explained before - I have spent hours (yes literally) trying to explain things to you both here and on the FB forum - all falling on deliberately deaf ears, but hey - I tried.

When I put two and two together of how the two people had the same numbers and so on I realized there was no point in engaging with you both - BUT try and correct your stupid comments in either here (where I mod) or there (where I admin).

IN BOTH roles, I have to check who is posting and thinking about why someone is so deliberately ignorant and aggressive - so you have been on my mod radar here and my admin radar there. THat isn't stalking - that is doing things properly. Now. When you post your details on a public site, that is no longer personal. When you post in a forum, especially a moderated one - you agree abide by certain rules. You keep breaking them. Now if you are a 40 something person you really need to grow the heck up - because you behave exactly like a 17 year old.

You wanna Skype me? Just to clear some confusion up as you seem really into my personal details