• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hi guys,

I appreciate any help on my case. my case number 2015EU25xxx and lodged DS260 at the beginning of April and still waiting for an interview date. So far I didn't get anything. I presume technical (?) issues effected me as well.

Should I be worried or be relax and forget DV Visa ? Thanks in advance.

Kemal

Hi guys,

I appreciate any help on my case. my case number 2015EU25xxx and lodged DS260 at the beginning of April and still waiting for an interview date. So far I didn't get anything. I presume technical (?) issues effected me as well.

Should I be worried or be relax and forget DV Visa ? Thanks in advance.

Kemal

You only submitted your DS260 in April 2015? Well if you're lucky they will have finished processing and you will get a 2NL after the visa bulletin is released in July. You don't get an interview scheduled till they have finished processing your DS form, which includes preliminary background checks etc. Takes time.

I'll confirm it once i'm there ;)

Yes, it's the case.

Then it's totally fine. My yellow envelope had all my names on it but the visa doesn't. And it's obvious it just cut off in the middle of one of them. I think there is limited space on the visas for people like us (i.e. royalty) who have lots of names. ;)

Then it's totally fine. My yellow envelope had all my names on it but the visa doesn't. And it's obvious it just cut off in the middle of one of them. I think there is limited space on the visas for people like us (i.e. royalty) who have lots of names. ;)

Princess Emily Katerina Brunhilda Annelise von Saxony auf bis Australien Westminsteren.

Yes I can see why you had an issue ;)

I Iran we had a case 2k submitted form in may & received the 2sl in jun!
To be honest, submitting my DS260 was not my fault, however this won't change anything.

Anyway, I sent my enquiry regarding interview date almost one month ago to have a resolution. Consulate in Australia (where I preferred to have DV Lottery interview) replied to me we cannot set an interview date before having documents. I prepared my documentation accordingly, however couldn't find any address either email or mailing address.

On this forum I confirmed myself documents will be provided at the interview.

Hoping the interview date comes :) Thank you guys.

To be honest, submitting my DS260 was not my fault, however this won't change anything.

Anyway, I sent my enquiry regarding interview date almost one month ago to have a resolution. Consulate in Australia (where I preferred to have DV Lottery interview) replied to me we cannot set an interview date before having documents. I prepared my documentation accordingly, however couldn't find any address either email or mailing address.

On this forum I confirmed myself documents will be provided at the interview.

Hoping the interview date comes :) Thank you guys.

I'm curious by what you mean that submitting the DS260 was "not your fault", can you explain?

Also I am sure the consulate meant they needed documentation from KCC (processed forms etc) to set the interview, not from you.

hi britsimon i have a question i summit already the form Ds-260 , what about if my mom gave me birth when she was 14 years old, will that be okey according to the USA immigration policy, thanks

hi britsimon i have a question i summit already the form Ds-260 , what about if my mom gave me birth when she was 14 years old, will that be okey according to the USA immigration policy, thanks

The U.S. isn't concerned with how early or how late in life your parents gave birth to you as long as you have your B/C to back up your stated DOB

I'm curious by what you mean that submitting the DS260 was "not your fault", can you explain?

Also I am sure the consulate meant they needed documentation from KCC (processed forms etc) to set the interview, not from you.
First of all, thank you SusieQQQ for your previous answer.

This part is totally personal, if you're interested in reading, you are welcome :)
Initially, I signed a contract with a consultancy company for years ago and they submitted my DV lottery application year by year on behalf of me. When I got news from these guys that I am one of the winners DV2015, I filled in more personal information and let them to fulfill DS260 and continue the process.

Even though this company fulfilled DS260, they didn't submit and complete the form. It waited as "Incomplete" for months. I submit my application as soon as I realized the status.

First of all, thank you SusieQQQ for your previous answer.

This part is totally personal, if you're interested in reading, you are welcome :)
Initially, I signed a contract with a consultancy company for years ago and they submitted my DV lottery application year by year on behalf of me. When I got news from these guys that I am one of the winners DV2015, I filled in more personal information and let them to fulfill DS260 and continue the process.

Even though this company fulfilled DS260, they didn't submit and complete the form. It waited as "Incomplete" for months. I submit my application as soon as I realized the status.

Well I wouldn't call that entirely "not your fault" actually (for example you could have asked them for confirmation it had been submitted) but nevertheless you have to realize that your entry, your responsibility. Agents or consultancies messing up doesn't get you any leniency from uscis. Seeing as the consultancy has been so irresponsible with the form so far, have you checked it to ensure that they have entered all the information you gave them correctly?

Well I wouldn't call that entirely "not your fault" actually (for example you could have asked them for confirmation it had been submitted) but nevertheless you have to realize that your entry, your responsibility. Agents or consultancies messing up doesn't get you any leniency from uscis. Seeing as the consultancy has been so irresponsible with the form so far, have you checked it to ensure that they have entered all the information you gave them correctly?

Frankly, most of it is my fault even though this won't change the result.
On the form, they entered some incorrect information which I corrected prior to submitting. I am hoping to get an interview date.

Having said that, I live in another country out of my birth country at the moment and obviously my and my family address has changed. (This information is on the form as well). And I wanted to have the interview in the country where I live. Would it make any difference ?

Frankly, most of it is my fault even though this won't change the result.
On the form, they entered some incorrect information which I corrected prior to submitting. I am hoping to get an interview date.

Having said that, I live in another country out of my birth country at the moment and obviously my and my family address has changed. (This information is on the form as well). And I wanted to have the interview in the country where I live. Would it make any difference ?

You will interview in the embassy near your current address. In theory that should not make a difference, but in practice they may be less used to your documents like education and so on, and of course you might have to get documents translated.