• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
how 62k?? for the answer you should check my last post

Mushy_hot,

the other thing you need to know is that each region has quotas. DV visas are divided among six geographic regions. No one country can receive more than seven percent of the available diversity visas in any one year. Any unused portion of a regional quota is distributed proportionally among the other regions. A greater share of the available visa numbers goes to low admission regions.

beth02 ,partritas ,nairobba,olelenku mshapata barua yenu ya plil?na hao warembo wawili wamekimya sana (partritas ,beth) mambo shwari kweli?

Hi akello,sijanyamaza kwa ubaya it's just that am a bit bizzy revising for my exams,about the 2 nd nl ,not yet but no worries thanx.

Hi friends,I see that this family has really grown,I have been away coz I am sitting for my exams early dec,I haven't gotten my 2nd nl yet but I got a feeling by Friday I shall have it,if not then next month,my only worry is the interview date falling on the same date with my exam!dead#

hi Akelloh...hope you are good..am yet to receive the 2NL...wondering whats up?sent an email and if not yet call sometime kesho...the 11*** to 13*** CN should confirm if any of you has received the much awaited letter...

You've been going on and on about not receiving your 2NL yet, and I think you were once told its because you sent your forms to KCC late compared to those who sent in May. Stop stressing needlessly, you will receive it eventually after KCC process your case and send your file to the applicable embassy.

Good morning wonderful pple, has anybody wit lower case number receivd his/her 2nl pls signify. Cos am really worried.
dont you worry,it's because you sent your forms a little late just like me,may be you will receive it by end of this week,all the best.

Family2133,

I am well. I was in Uganda over the weekend (Fri - Sun) and only got back to Zambia yesterday evening. I will be here till the end of this month then return to Uganda for good.

You've been going on and on about not receiving your 2NL yet, and I think you were once told its because you sent your forms to KCC late compared to those who sent in May. Stop stressing needlessly, you will receive it eventually after KCC process your case and send your file to the applicable embassy.
well...sm1smom..this was a reply in relation to Akellohs question on the 2nl...am patient..thats for sure...didnt know was irritating with this 2nl thing...aplologies if i made any of u cringe..!!!

hi Akelloh...hope you are good..am yet to receive the 2NL...wondering whats up?sent an email and if not yet call sometime kesho...the 11*** to 13*** CN should confirm if any of you has received the much awaited letter...

Hi Olelenku,

I think we had already discussed this. If I am not mistaken you said you sent your forms a bit late. If it is true, then you will need to wait a little longer since they will process those whose forms reached before you and are current. It will eventually come.

well...sm1smom..this was a reply in relation to Akellohs question on the 2nl...am patient..thats for sure...didnt know was irritating with this 2nl thing...aplologies if i made any of u cringe..!!!

I apologize if my response to your quoted post sounded snappish, or if I came across as irritated. It's just that I've come across a couple of your posts regarding the non-receipt of the 2NL. I was basically trying to say exercise some patience.

Hi Akelloh,

No 2NL as yet, but I'm not worried since am a 17k yet am seeing the likes of feyisayo (5.2k),partitas (9k), beth02 (8.5k) and olelenku who have way lower CNs haven't gotten theirs yet. BUT as family2133 said, it took 2 days for his 2NL to come through. Considering our VB was posted on a friday, 2 working days will be over today. Bearing in mind we are 8hrs ahead of KCC in Kentucky, I believe and trust in Jesus' Holy name tomorrow we'll all get our 2NL. So let us all be patient, tomorrow we celebrate the good news.
#One love y'all...

Hi Akelloh,

No 2NL as yet, but I'm not worried since am a 17k yet am seeing the likes of feyisayo (5.2k),partitas (9k), beth02 (8.5k) and olelenku who have way lower CNs haven't gotten theirs yet. BUT as family2133 said, it took 2 days for his 2NL to come through. Considering our VB was posted on a friday, 2 working days will be over today. Bearing in mind we are 8hrs ahead of KCC in Kentucky, I believe and trust in Jesus' Holy name tomorrow we'll all get our 2NL. So let us all be patient, tomorrow we celebrate the good news.
#One love y'all...

I apologize if my response to your quoted post sounded snappish, or if I came across as irritated. It's just that I've come across a couple of your posts regarding the non-receipt of the 2NL. I was basically trying to say exercise some patience.

Its all good...well..have put on the patience armour but am about to begin to sweat in it:cool:well.the other family guys are also yet to receive theirs...beth,feyi,parts...its all love in the forum...gooday

Hi guys again....let me ask a very interesting and strange question...i know this is way off..but has anyone ever lied and gotten the visa...because am seeing only the truth (which cannot be verified) and i know it sets one free...or rather this question is shaking the hornets nest..!!!..or you will refer me to naira forum..am not trying to say that I have that has a strategy..just adding colour to the name..remember exploding mattresses?..my inspiration for the Qs :came across 2013 thread on papasan who said he has a son on interview date and not included him on application,was not with him on d-day and got the visa..

Hi guys again....let me ask a very interesting and strange question...i know this is way off..but has anyone ever lied and gotten the visa...because am seeing only the truth (which cannot be verified) and i know it sets one free...or rather this question is shaking the hornets nest..!!!..or you will refer me to naira forum..am not trying to say that I have that has a strategy..just adding colour to the name..remember exploding mattresses?..my inspiration for the Qs :came across 2013 thread on papasan who said he has a son on interview date and not included him on application,was not with him on d-day and got the visa..
you got it wrong olelenku,papasan did not lie about his son,it was a discussion about s Nigerian who didn't include his son's name when sending forms and he thought he would make things right after becoming a citizen well...he had to go to Canada coz he before the authorities got to know coz he was supposed to be denaturalized and that's when papas an said he did a great thing by including his son,as for lies,I saw one in Nairaland forum about a fake marriage and they got it!

you got it wrong olelenku,papasan did not lie about his son,it was a discussion about s Nigerian who didn't include his son's name when sending forms and he thought he would make things right after becoming a citizen well...he had to go to Canada coz he before the authorities got to know coz he was supposed to be denaturalized and that's when papas an said he did a great thing by including his son,as for lies,I saw one in Nairaland forum about a fake marriage and they got it!

OK ..partitas..thanks for the clarification... seems it had to be in naira land..cheers

I'm sure you can lie and get a visa...but if they ever find out you have lied they can revoke your green card...so ask yourself if it is worth the risk... not to mention the risk they find out that you have lied before you get the visa. In either case you would be permanently banned from entering the US again.

DV 2014 Selectees

Just my two cents: While there is a lot of excitement and anxiety when we find out we've been selected for further processing we still need to pay attention in how one fills the DS forms... Ensure that you follow the instructions to the letter. Sometimes one finds him/herself in AP because of an omission or giving wrongful info.

Those still waiting for their second notifications do so patiently as Makiki (DV2013) used to put it in this process patience has to be literally worn... Whenever you contact KCC they update that on your case file so unless it is absolutely necessary avoid too much back and forth with them.

They take time to study what you have filled in your forms and may even do a background check.... Ensure you prepare for the interview well thats why they give time before sending the 2nd NL... Get all the necessary docs that will help with your case...

I wish all you the best as you prepare to embark on this journey to the USA.

God Speed...

hallo mates the word of God every mornin is to give us strength and encourage us in this DV journey ! Wishin the thread all the best and those expectin their 2nl will soon have a smile on their face stop worryin cz the lord is with us ,shorrie totally agree with you

Today devotion

Romans 8;38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to
separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our lord

Remember God loves you!

Hello guys,
Good morning to you all!
Just a quick one; is it OK for guys from Uganda to instruct DHL to send their packets to DHL Uganda; as opposed to DHL Kenya?
I am told that one has to wait a few more days before the parcel gets to them; and yet if I must return to work, I may not have so much time on me.
Please advise me (and a friend of mine whose interview is tomorrow!).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.