• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Forumites!!! been missing in action for quite sometime but sio kwa ubaya...hope that all is well and guys are gearing for interviews...those waiting for 2NL patience is the key. Gotta go have a blessed day and will keep you guys informed!!

Success interview at American Consulate - Nairobi! My friend has passed her interview that was scheduled this morning.
Will publish the details of her interview later on. We thank God for His favor upon her!

Success interview at American Consulate - Nairobi! My friend has passed her interview that was scheduled this morning.
Will publish the details of her interview later on. We thank God for His favor upon her!

awesome news...waiting for the interview.

dv2014af00085xx
entry checked: 04.05.2013
forms sent to kcc:9 aug 2013
confirmation by kcc: 26 aug 2013
police certificate:not yet
2nd nl:not yet
medicals:not yett
interview:not yet
p.o.e:michigan detroit

still praying for my 2nl i will inform the forum once i receive .my question to the forum " can i qualify with c-(kcse) with certificate(kenya polytechnic) ?
-------- yes you can ....juz put all documentation in place and pleaase come back to da forumates bout your interview testimonials.. Pray hard

beth 02
IS UA CASE NUMBER dv2014AF00085** or dv2914af000085** ...nah butterflies bt counter check and then get to be sure on ua schedule on da visa bulletine.. otherwise u maybe in a wrong wait or long wait and u never knew..

Today devotion
1 John 4; 16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them

Lets all remember God loves us !
Good work for the morning devotions, may the Holy spirit Guide you till the end.

beth 02
IS UA CASE NUMBER dv2014AF00085** or dv2914af000085** ...nah butterflies bt counter check and then get to be sure on ua schedule on da visa bulletine.. otherwise u maybe in a wrong wait or long wait and u never knew..

its dv2014AF00085**

i am new to this forum

i am glad that i joined you guys, since i am new to this forum i am sure i will find a lot of useful informations from u.
can anybody tell me what a VISA BULLETIN means and CUT OFF please?

i am glad that i joined you guys, since i am new to this forum i am sure i will find a lot of useful informations from u.

Each month USCIS publish a Visa Bulleti that describes progress and activity on all visa types but has two sections relevent to the DV process. Those sections detail the case number cutoff for each region that controls when each case is processed. If you have an EU number lower than 12500 for example then the Visa Bulletin shows that your number is below their cutoff for December so you are ready to have your interview scheduled. The cutoff numbers are revised each month and that determines the pace of the progress through the cases.

The VB page is here:-

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

beth 02

Hahaha so funny...long wait indeed

BND,

you are welcome to the forum and you will indeed find it helpful that I can assure you. Also update your signature that way we can even help you better. Welcome once again

Each month USCIS publish a Visa Bulleti that describes progress and activity on all visa types but has two sections relevent to the DV process. Those sections detail the case number cutoff for each region that controls when each case is processed. If you have an EU number lower than 12500 for example then the Visa Bulletin shows that your number is below their cutoff for December so you are ready to have your interview scheduled. The cutoff numbers are revised each month and that determines the pace of the progress through the cases.

The VB page is here:-

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

Well put Britsimon.

greetings forumites!!! Been missing in action for quite sometime but sio kwa ubaya...hope that all is well and guys are gearing for interviews...those waiting for 2nl patience is the key. Gotta go have a blessed day and will keep you guys informed!!
boss is vp kaka missing sana hope all is well ,kwangu mambo shega bro

Fellow winner may the almighty GOD be with us in our journey wishing all my beloved winners that its only when we believe and have HOPE that GOD will see us through this walk ,kindly feel free to post your question in the thread through our interaction we will be able to assit others

Today's devotion
Romans 5:5
And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

lets remember GOD LOVES you BE BLESSED

Thank you, all for your input.
I have managed to talk to DHL Uganda and was told that at a fee of 89,000 Ugshs, the parcel can be transfered from DHL Kenya to DHL Uganda. I guess that's much cheaper than having to travel back to Nairobi or even staying an extra 2 days in a hotel. What I would like the forum to think about and contribute your thoughts is the safety of the parcel! What do you guys think? Would you trust the DHL with your parcel? We trusted them with our docs to KCC, didn't we? Just troubleshooting.
Personally I trust FeDex more than DHL, it would be safer to travel back to Kenya n pick the passports.

Status
Not open for further replies.