• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally God has remembered us. After all that waiting last night i was able to receive my 2NL. Congrats to all those who started yesterday to receive their 2NL. May God almighty be with you up to the end.

Congratulations brother...2nd December is a month away...start chasing the police certificate. I am praying for you.

Success interview at American Consulate - Nairobi! My friend has passed her interview that was scheduled this morning.
Will publish the details of her interview later on. We thank God for His favor upon her!

congrats!!! Praise to the Lord!

Family, How are u doing. You'll be doing medicals nxt week, Right? are you in Kenya already?
No Jorji, I will be in Nairobi early morning Tuesday, I am in contact with Partitas and Guriix, atleast for them they reside in Nairobi. will u be in Nairobi that time?

Am good Akelloh,
Seems like someone is messing up the spreadsheet. Lets wait n see, probably Family is rearranging the sheet.
Family are you the one ?
I am not the one, it seems some one deleted the whole sheet from the work book, am afraid we may need to right all over again. I will get some time and re design it. This time I will keep a back up copy.

I am not the one, it seems some one deleted the whole sheet from the work book, am afraid we may need to right all over again. I will get some time and re design it. This time I will keep a back up copy.

Hi, please do that for us.
Looks like the person who brought down the sheet wasn't aware of what s/he was doing.
Family I will not be around Nai. I'll still be 3hrs away(I.e Nax).
Hey nice journey, to Kenya. One advice, be careful with your belongings once you arrive.

Need your help mates,

when I filled my forms I made a mistake on the" Permanent address in the united States where you intend to live. ...." I wrote a wrong phone number mistaking 80 to 08 , I ve just realized this mistake bcs I was about to call this person for some information. In addition this host person changed his address recently !! so, I need your help for the following questions:
1.what shall I do?
2.is there any negative impact on my case ?
3. will the KCC contact this address to confirm its authenticity ?
4. May I write to KCC to correct that mistake?

My family and I will be doing the medicals on Tuesday 22nd Oct 2013. Pray for me Akelloh and everyone. Thanks
Nairobi, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi forummates. thanking the Almighty for the favor n blessing he has bestowed on us. im excited for those whove gotten the interview dates n i pray that the Lord will go before u. the best is yet to come as the rest of us wait n the door of victory has been opened. lets all tap into that annointing. hav a blessed sunday. shalom.

Hi, please do that for us.
Looks like the person who brought down the sheet wasn't aware of what s/he was doing.
Family I will not be around Nai. I'll still be 3hrs away(I.e Nax).
Hey nice journey, to Kenya. One advice, be careful with your belongings once you arrive.
I will do it when I arrive in Nairobi, I am still up n down. Thanks for the advise, its good that Partiitas and Guriix are there , they will help me out, Godia and Skache are in Eldoret.

hi forummates. thanking the Almighty for the favor n blessing he has bestowed on us. im excited for those whove gotten the interview dates n i pray that the Lord will go before u. the best is yet to come as the rest of us wait n the door of victory has been opened. lets all tap into that annointing. hav a blessed sunday. shalom.
Let me join you n we thank the Almighty for the blessings, He will not live us orphans. Amen

Need your help mates,

when I filled my forms I made a mistake on the" Permanent address in the united States where you intend to live. ...." I wrote a wrong phone number mistaking 80 to 08 , I ve just realized this mistake bcs I was about to call this person for some information. In addition this host person changed his address recently !! so, I need your help for the following questions:
1.what shall I do?
2.is there any negative impact on my case ?
3. will the KCC contact this address to confirm its authenticity ?
4. May I write to KCC to correct that mistake?

Hi Aimanda,

if you search through our thread a couple of pages behind, a couple of people did give awesome advice on what you can do.

Yes of course Jonge. Considering that the december cutoff is 17900, probably that january will be greater than 21***. Let's wait and see
I think you are right assuming that the dv prediction for January 2014 is greater or equal to your case number.

I will do it when I arrive in Nairobi, I am still up n down. Thanks for the advise, its good that Partiitas and Guriix are there , they will help me out, Godia and Skache are in Eldoret.

Great advice jorj,Nairobi isn't very safe,you are welcome family!!yeap am here to help!

hello everyone. 1st of all i want to extend my condoleances for those wo has lost their loved ones in the last terrorist attack. however i do need yoyr help here. please do read this.

Police Records:

Indian Police Clearance Certificates should be obtained as follows:

All Indian IV applicants aged 16 and above, residing in India, should obtain police certificates from the local Passport Office.
Indian passport holders applying for visas outside India should obtain a statement from their local embassy or consulate confirming they have no criminal record.
Non-Indian IV applicants residing in India should obtain police certificates from the District Police Station serving their area of residence.
Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outside India.

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/fee....html?cid=9215

i need your help i am little bit confused, in some case itz mentioned that foreign nationals police clearance are not available.
i dont know if i will submit my police clearance or not.
actually i no longer staying in pune, but when i wanted to apply they said that i cannot apply from out of INDIA.
i thought maybe that i could apply for it from INDIAN embassy in nairobi. i am a little bit concerned

My family and I will be doing the medicals on Tuesday 22nd Oct 2013. Pray for me Akelloh and everyone. Thanks
Nairobi, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family2133,

the medical will go fine for you and your family in the name of Jesus. I will be back to Uganda at the end of the month then we can link up for a cup of coffee.

hello everyone. 1st of all i want to extend my condoleances for those wo has lost their loved ones in the last terrorist attack. however i do need yoyr help here. please do read this.

Police Records:

Indian Police Clearance Certificates should be obtained as follows:

All Indian IV applicants aged 16 and above, residing in India, should obtain police certificates from the local Passport Office.
Indian passport holders applying for visas outside India should obtain a statement from their local embassy or consulate confirming they have no criminal record.
Non-Indian IV applicants residing in India should obtain police certificates from the District Police Station serving their area of residence.
Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outside India.

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/fee....html?cid=9215

i need your help i am little bit confused, in some case itz mentioned that foreign nationals police clearance are not available.
i dont know if i will submit my police clearance or not.
actually i no longer staying in pune, but when i wanted to apply they said that i cannot apply from out of INDIA.
i thought maybe that i could apply for it from INDIAN embassy in nairobi. i am a little bit concerned

Bricepitt,

I think I saw a thread on this forum where this was being discussed. Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outside India. Indian passport holders applying for visas outside India should obtain a statement from their local embassy or consulate confirming they have no criminal record. This is pretty obvious...If you are an Indian National, then you MUST get a police certificate either from the local passport office or from the local embassy.

I hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.