• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
mornin to ya all? hope peeps r havin a good tym ,olelenku have you received ua 2nl? Goodluck to all who have received 2nl ,family dont worry all is well the lord is with u mate, this is a game of patience mate cz i believe those who sent their forms early have received their 2nl as per the bulletin !my only advice is you prepare well and make sure everything is in order then leave the rest to almighty .

Our daily monday prayer
Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen
Remember God loves you !

Hey bro am praying for you all's gonna be fine with God in control...wish I was in Nairobi to help you out but I believe that you will be fine...my medicals will be on the 11th of November. *** my regards to your family and once again God be with you and your family
My family and I will be doing the medicals on Tuesday 22nd Oct 2013. Pray for me Akelloh and everyone. Thanks
Nairobi, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mornin to ya all? hope peeps r havin a good tym ,olelenku have you received ua 2nl? Goodluck to all who have received 2nl ,family dont worry all is well the lord is with u mate, this is a game of patience mate cz i believe those who sent their forms early have received their 2nl as per the bulletin !my only advice is you prepare well and make sure everything is in order then leave the rest to almighty .

Our daily monday prayer
Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen
Remember God loves you !
Akelloh, thanks for the spiritual breakfast. Amen

Hey bro am praying for you all's gonna be fine with God in control...wish I was in Nairobi to help you out but I believe that you will be fine...my medicals will be on the 11th of November. *** my regards to your family and once again God be with you and your family
Thanks Godia, I appreciate the help you offered in preparation of my medicals, I am sure that I will be fine with Partitas and Guriix , we are in contact since for them are in Nairobi.

Family2133,

the medical will go fine for you and your family in the name of Jesus. I will be back to Uganda at the end of the month then we can link up for a cup of coffee.
Amen. I wish we meet when I have good news to tell from the medicals. I am putting all my hope in God. I wish you a safe travel back home. Let us pray for each other.

Our daily monday prayer

Amen
Remember God loves you !

Amen

2nl

That's good, congratulations to all of you.
Hmmm, Olelenku where are you? yako imejifikisha au bado?
Family, How are u doing. You'll be doing medicals nxt week, Right? are you in Kenya already?

hi jorj,guys...been away on some duties but happy to report received my 2nl...now the '12 step program' to proceed to embassy..interview in mid DEC..so when should I book medicals?should I wait till Nov to book or do it ASAP?congrats to all ninja warriors...let's see the next obstacle course..

hi jorj,guys...been away on some duties but happy to report received my 2nl...now the '12 step program' to proceed to embassy..interview in mid DEC..so when should I book medicals?should I wait till Nov to book or do it ASAP?congrats to all ninja warriors...let's see the next obstacle course..

Welcome back Mr.
Since medicals take somewhere around 6-12mnths before they expire, I'd say do them ASAP. The sooner the better. Dec ain't that far from now, only around 38days remaining.
We don't want anything delaying you when the D-day arrives, Do we?

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats to all who have received their 2nl ,olesh big up bro ,and succes to all of you cant forget my brother family i know in Jesus name all will be fine,we only need to trust in him.Even this journey is not too hard for him

Today devotion
Jeremiah 32;17
Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

You can book them now but book them for a bit closer to the interview. They will probably advise you when the best time is.

hey anybody who is current can answer this did you check your case number on CEAC site NOT ESC SITE notice the difference much appreciated thank you

thanks akelloh, jonge and every1 else.congrats to every1 who's current too. am heading out now to apply for my police cert.
feyisayo, notez, olelenku, let's walk it and work it hand in hand until we get through. God walks ahead of us, Jesus is walking with us.
Cheers people and good day ahead. #OneLoveY'all

ya welcomed bro wish you and all mem,bers who are goin thro 2nl process goodluck and smooth flow on getting their required documents .Definatly GOD is with us in this journey
thanks akelloh, jonge and every1 else.congrats to every1 who's current too. am heading out now to apply for my police cert.
feyisayo, notez, olelenku, let's walk it and work it hand in hand until we get through. God walks ahead of us, Jesus is walking with us.
Cheers people and good day ahead. #OneLoveY'all

Welcome back Mr.
Since medicals take somewhere around 6-12mnths before they expire, I'd say do them ASAP. The sooner the better. Dec ain't that far from now, only around 38days remaining.
We don't want anything delaying you when the D-day arrives, Do we?

nope sir..thanks again.looks like have to go to 4th avenue ngong..

You can book them now but book them for a bit closer to the interview. They will probably advise you when the best time is.

OK..will book asao.confirm I pay at booking or on day of interview? if it was possible to bookmark threads..would be great..

Hello, are also supposed to do your Medicals in Nairobi at IOM 4th Avenue Ngong or you'll do in Uganda?

Hi Guy-ray,

All medicals are done in Nairobi, IOM Medicals moved from Ngong road to Gigiri.. See below

Medical Bookings: Please email us at: nbomed@iom.int

Or call us: Tel: +254 0734 860 707, 0722 879 680, 0724 256 748

Migration Health Assessment Center(MHAC) is located on 78, United Nations Crescent off UN Avenue, Gigiri - Nairobi.

Here is a link of the map showing the exact location in Gigiri:

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/kenya/761911/IOM/IOM Map.pdf

My family and I will be doing the medicals on Tuesday 22nd Oct 2013. Pray for me Akelloh and everyone. Thanks
Nairobi, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Family2133,

You were to holla when you got to Nairobi, hope you made it for your medicals..

Status
Not open for further replies.