• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
police cert and medical done.

In all u do my fellow mate alwayz put ur trust in d lord. I went 4 my police cert and medicals yesterday 22nd and everytin was successful.thank u lord

Last edited by a moderator:
hallo mates,its by Gods grace that we continue with this journey,buttressed by the unwavering support of members in this forum..

appreciatn time.

My thanks goes out to all members of this forum I appreciate ur love,kindness,words of encouragement,I sight u bristmon,gorge,notez,olalenku,nairobba,akelloh and so on u guyz are God sent. And I pray nw that all of us shall get to our promise land. IJN

My thanks goes out to all members of this forum I appreciate ur love,kindness,words of encouragement,I sight u bristmon,gorge,notez,olalenku,nairobba,akelloh and so on u guyz are God sent. And I pray nw that all of us shall get to our promise land. IJN

....Hi Feyi...yes my brother..am humbled by your mention there..I have to say that guriix started the tread..props to him and I found a home here with all the warm friend ship of guys here..as you have mentioned..lets hold on,and be strong in this unexpected journey as the hobbits did in the lord of the rings!!!!

You are welcome my friend...this forum is indeed helpful to all of us.

U.S Embassy Nairobi said:
Tomorrow from 2:00PM we shall be
hosting you to a # DiversityVisa #FacebookChat .
Kindly post your questions then.

Hey guyz, Tommorrow(Thursday), U.S Embassy will be responding to questions regarding Diversity visa posted on their Facebook page. Kindly visit the page as from 2.00pm to see how they'll respond to various questions regarding DV.
You may also post your question, may it be about Education requirements, Affidavit of support etc and they'll gladly help out.
Heres the Link...
https://m.facebook.com/pages/US-Emb...c=https://www.facebook.com/US-Embassy-Nairobi

Takecare all. ;)

In all u do my fellow mate alwayz put ur trust in d lord. I went 4 my police cert and medicals yesterday 22nd and everytin was successful.thank u lord

Hi feyisayo
Thank God everything concerning medicals went through successfully and so will be the interview. All we need is just to keep on trusting God.
Remain Blessed

Hey guyz, Tommorrow(Thursday), U.S Embassy will be responding to questions regarding Diversity visa posted on their Facebook page. Kindly visit the page as from 2.00pm to see how they'll respond to various questions regarding DV.
You may also post your question, may it be about Education requirements, Affidavit of support etc and they'll gladly help out.
Heres the Link...
https://m.facebook.com/pages/US-Emb...c=https://www.facebook.com/US-Embassy-Nairobi

Takecare all. ;)

Thanks Jorj for this message.

Heres the Link...

Takecare all. ;)

thanks jorj..will try to link up with these guys..just to ask..have booked for med online..is it enough or I call..the other is the visa payment..before interview or on day of interview..coz 2nl indicates b4..very confusing...

thanks jorj..will try to link up with these guys..just to ask..have booked for med online..is it enough or I call..the other is the visa payment..before interview or on day of interview..coz 2nl indicates b4..very confusing...

Call IOM to really confirm if the appointment is set.
The visa fee is paid during the interview day.

Blessed brothers and sister hope you are all doin great ,my brother family you have being quite for a long time hope the medical are over for your family and you have positive results to gear you up for the interview ,to other thread members be blessed and take care always remember GOD LOVES YOU

TODAY DEVOTION
Matthew 6;33-34

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Be bless mates AND remember GOD loves you

Blessed brothers and sister hope you are all doin great ,my brother family you have being quite for a long time hope the medical are over for your family and you have positive results to gear you up for the interview ,to other thread members be blessed and take care always remember GOD LOVES YOU

TODAY DEVOTION
Matthew 6;33-34

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Be bless mates AND remember GOD loves you
Amen....

U.S Embassy Nairobi said:
Today from 2:00-3:00PM we shall host you to a #DiversityVisa#FaceBookChat. Prepare your questions and post them as soon as we go LIVE! See you then!

Hi all,
Just a reminder....^^
Takecare all...
Link...
Up there on my previous post ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
TODAY DEVOTION
Matthew 6;33-34

Amen

hy mates is anyone working on how we can get back our spread sheet? it will be really useful and wise for us having it !thanks

Call IOM to really confirm if the appointment is set.
The visa fee is paid during the interview day.

medical set for Dec 3..and payment is before appointment date..so you have to pick the payment coupon before appointment..

ole ole ole am really waiting for your interview experience ,after turnin from a newbie shooting question one after the other to a guy who in a few weeks tym will be facing the CO! CONGRATS DUDE
medical set for Dec 3..and payment is before appointment date..so you have to pick the payment coupon before appointment..

ole ole ole am really waiting for your interview experience ,after turnin from a newbie shooting question one after the other to a guy who in a few weeks tym will be facing the CO! CONGRATS DUDE

Thanks Man...am about to take a leap of faith...and your prayers are really enjoining me in all this...it will be well I suppose for all of us..i really quote from todays prayer you posted ..for this journey

awesome news...waiting for the interview.

I know I promised to give a brief about the interview; these are the questions that she was asked:

After swearing to say the truth....

CO: Are you married?
Her:No
CO: Are you married? (this was asked about 4 more times)
Her: No (stuck to her answer)
CO: Are these your children?
Her: Yes
CO: How did you get the first one?
Her: During school time
CO: And the second?
Her: When he came to visit the first one
CO: Is the father OK with you taking them with you?
Her: Yes (and starts pulling out the documentation for that...)
CO: (looks at it and hands it back to her) Your O level certificate please
Her: Hands over the document
CO: Seems OK; congratulations.... blah blah blah
She was then told to register with DHL.

Of course it's more elaborate if the real person is narrating but all in all, they simply asked about her marital status and her children; period!

Status
Not open for further replies.