• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh ok; actually i am burundian but has studied in INDIA for 4 years. so wat are my options. is that mean that i will not provide any police certificate from india?? actually i came back to burundi couple months ago

Blessed brothers and sister hope you are all doin great ,my brother family you have being quite for a long time hope the medical are over for your family and you have positive results to gear you up for the interview ,to other thread members be blessed and take care always remember GOD LOVES YOU

TODAY DEVOTION
Matthew 6;33-34

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Be bless mates AND remember GOD loves you

Amen brother.

Bricepitt,

I think I saw a thread on this forum where this was being discussed. Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outside India. Indian passport holders applying for visas outside India should obtain a statement from their local embassy or consulate confirming they have no criminal record. This is pretty obvious...If you are an Indian National, then you MUST get a police certificate either from the local passport office or from the local embassy.

I hope this helps

tnx a lot, actually i am burundian and i am not staying in india no more. so wat are my options?? do u think that i will not submit any police certificate from INDIA??

hy mates is anyone working on how we can get back our spread sheet? it will be really useful and wise for us having it !thanks

Family2133 said he would make one for us once he is back from the medicals. I think lets wait for his feedback on that.

hi..guys..guys...u will have to please bear with questions from me at this critical time...first,is it OK if I take some vaccinations at stations other than IOM?and its cheaper by how much..because of time facto one may use trying to save and then end up running costs with time taken??at what time is the yellow fever taken?

US EMBASSY NAIROBI said:
GOOD NEWS GUYS ABOUT KCSE GRADES
In Kenya, we evaluate this standard before the start of every DV season. This year, the DV2014 minimum standard for completion of high school is defined as obtaining a D- (minus) or better on the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).

Last edited by a moderator:
US Embassy Nairobi said:
About CEAC website
This is what the've responded after I asked about CEAC showing invalid entry to 2014 selectees

[Quiz] CEAC website still shows invalid to 2014 selectees, those who are trying to check their visa processing status. When should we expect it to be functional to 2014 selectees?
[Ans]
Continue to fill out the DS-260 in hardcopy.

Welcome to the United States : A Guide for New Immigrants

Here is a link to a US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Guide book, read through and learn more about Rights and Responsibilities of a Green Card holder, Getting settled in the US (Housing,Social Security Number,Money,Jobs,Taxes,Travel, Health,Education) and more..

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-618.pdf

The appointment is for 2 days. So it is not necessary to pay before appointment. You can go on the first day, do the tests and then pick the payment coupon, then after you finish the first day's tests, go pay (in CBA village Market Branch ONLY) and then bring the payment slip on day 2. We did that.

medical set for Dec 3..and payment is before appointment date..so you have to pick the payment coupon before appointment..

A sworn affidavit from a Commissioner of Oaths should be sufficient. It will basically state both persons are one and the same. You also say you are recently married. Does this mean you got married after you were selected? If so you will need to also prove that it is a genuine marriage.
I hope this helps

thanks jorj and jonge for the reply, i am weary at times the CO can dismiss your case on a small technicality. from what i have read, passports and birthcerts are very important. About the marriage: no he was not on the initial entry because we were engaged but not married yet. the wedding had been planned months before also we got married before the 2014 results were out in any case. we can obtain nearly three years of emails, txt messages, financial transactions, call logs, pictures etc. so we dnt think that will be a problem.

thanks ronnyb....think thats cheaper..
The appointment is for 2 days. So it is not necessary to pay before appointment. You can go on the first day, do the tests and then pick the payment coupon, then after you finish the first day's tests, go pay (in CBA village Market Branch ONLY) and then bring the payment slip on day 2. We did that.

Morning mates hope your all ok,in this journey we are guided by the blood of Jesus Christ .I believe we will all be victorious

Today devotion
Philippians 4;6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Remember GOD loves you

Hey guyz, Tommorrow(Thursday), U.S Embassy will be responding to questions regarding Diversity visa posted on their Facebook page. Kindly visit the page as from 2.00pm to see how they'll respond to various questions regarding DV.
You may also post your question, may it be about Education requirements, Affidavit of support etc and they'll gladly help out.
Heres the Link...
https://m.facebook.com/pages/US-Emb...https:/ /www.facebook.com/US-Embassy-Nairobi

Takecare all. ;)

Jorj,

Big up to you for the heads-up about the US Embassy Nairobi Facebook chat, it was very informative and puts to rest fears expressed by many in this forum about different issues we could not authoritatively answer. Everyone in this region who will do their interview in Nairobi should check out the US Embassy Nairobi Facebook DV Chat. Education requirements for peeps in Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya were addressed in a language understandable in your home country, and many other issues like having KNEC send your certificate to the embassy being recommended but its not a requirement..anyway have a look and see.

Thanks Jorj.

Morning mates hope your all ok,in this journey we are guided by the blood of Jesus Christ .I believe we will all be victorious

Today devotion
Philippians 4;6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Remember GOD loves you

amen...

Today devotion
Philippians 4;6-7

Remember GOD loves you

Amen...yes we will be victorious in Jesus Name

Status
Not open for further replies.