• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are moving safe journey and welcome to America. May God be with you!!! We'll meet in Oklahoma.

Yeah, it was so nice seeing off Family2133 with his wife and little boys, together with 4Turya yesterday at Entebbe airport! It reassured me that my time is just around the corner. Funny thing is that my daughter said she needs to travel there and then!!! We were at a loss of words.

Yeah, it was so nice seeing off Family2133 with his wife and little boys, together with 4Turya yesterday at Entebbe airport! It reassured me that my time is just around the corner. Funny thing is that my daughter said she needs to travel there and then!!! We were at a loss of words.

Kia
She so insisted on pushing the trolley with that heavy luggage.... how hospitable!!!! The Kinyegenyege has caught up at the right time.... as next month you head to face the CO. Just can't wait.
Arnold.

Congratulation to family and the rest i believe your journey was safe and may the almighty lord bless you even more as you prepare a new life ,to the folks who are going for medical take heart you will be through and the VISAS are yours and for the rest of the backbenchers ,i believe the day we will have our day with the CO will be worth it,remember God loves you be blessed

Our daily Monday prayer

Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Be blessed and remember God loves you! AMEN

Hebu Kenyans, please tell me, is it mandatory to take YELLOW FEVER vaccine before entering Jomo Kenyatta airport from neighbouring countries?!

aimanda,

yes, it is for Tz. get it at shs 600 at any govt of kenya health center,at the border its expensive. i paid a whooping Tshs 23000 at the border.

Kia
She so insisted on pushing the trolley with that heavy luggage.... how hospitable!!!! The Kinyegenyege has caught up at the right time.... as next month you head to face the CO. Just can't wait.
Arnold.

Family 2133 was sent off in good old fashion, with dv family in stride as well.God bless your family, and this extended dv family.

Congratulation to family and the rest i believe your journey was safe and may the almighty lord bless you even more as you prepare a new life ,to the folks who are going for medical take heart you will be through and the VISAS are yours and for the rest of the backbenchers ,i believe the day we will have our day with the CO will be worth it,remember God loves you be blessed

Our daily Monday prayer

Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen......

Family 2133 was sent off in good old fashion, with dv family in stride as well.God bless your family, and this extended dv family.

Pose
Trust me it's healthy to c off the DV winners...hugging them n bidding them farewell fills you with some sort of fire n a sence of make belief n humility....

Yes We Can....

Arnold.

Our daily Monday prayer

Akelloh

April is finally here...in one weeks time we know our fate again... those. June numbers.... it's not easy but let's b patient... it's a wise experience. Thanks for your word of Prayer.
Arnold

Dan how is the Going?

For those who are moving safe journey and welcome to America. May God be with you!!! We'll meet in Oklahoma.

Danny D,
How have you been lately? Please fill us in about the Job search and how life is in general that side...the Cultural shock and the other nitty grittiz of the SSN n GC.....Otherwise Greetings.
Arnold.

Hi forumites just landed on this forum. I don't know if we should go on with this one or the other one on this site. The last post here is two months old.......??so its new or old which is which this was supposed to be read only but it seems we can still post here.......

Hi forumites just landed on this forum. I don't know if we should go on with this one or the other one on this site. The last post here is two months old.......??so its new or old which is which this was supposed to be read only but it seems we can still post here.......

Status
Not open for further replies.