• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro jonge long time you have been missing for along tyme dude hope ya doing great u need to pop up and say hy !take care

Bro jonge long time you have been missing for along tyme dude hope ya doing great u need to pop up and say hy !take care

Yeah I have off...had to travel from Zambia to Uganda on Thursday...and will be travelling back tomorrow morning...thanks for keeping the forum alive

hi guys...hope u having a blessed Sunday.. what happens if the details on the list of educational institutions attended.. ds 230 form Q's 33 for secondary school..we are used to knowing the kcse cert just as a cert and not diploma..and filled N/A..does that require another form to be sent to KCC considering am current and time factor barred?

i am talking about total numbers, not only Africa, its from every region Africa - 17900. Egypt - 9050. Ethiopia -11000. Nigeria - 8000. Asia - 2650. Europe - 12500. North America - 4. Oceania - 450. SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN - 675 = 62229

You can't total them up because you don't know what case number falls on what region. Besides, Egypt, Nigeria and Ethiopia are in Africa!

You can't total them up because you don't know what case number falls on what region. Besides, Egypt, Nigeria and Ethiopia are in Africa!

well u guys don't understand what i am saying, there are total 140k selected and until December 62k are current that means whoever has high case number like you and me should not worry about interview coz each and every CN is going to be current by end of the FY

well u guys don't understand what i am saying, there are total 140k selected and until December 62k are current that means whoever has high case number like you and me should not worry about interview coz each and every CN is going to be current by end of the FY

@Mushy_hot I like your optimistic take on this, however there are only 50 000 visas available so 140K selectees cannot fit in 50 000, unfortunately it looks like there will be some unhappy people with high case numbers who might never get an interview as DV2014 nears the end.

Its going to be a waiting game for the higher case numbers.

I don't understand your maths. Adding up all the max case numbers gives 34179 by December, where do you get 62k?
Anyway you would have to hope a lot of people don't follow up or are unsuccessful if the visa quota is not to be exhausted by the end of the fiscal year. It's not just a case of reaching your number, it's a case of reaching it before the maximum number of visas has been issued.

Hallo mates, are you all good ? hope u all had a great weekend ,morning to you all .Once again am happy to bring our daily Monday prayer ,be blessed mates .Anyone who have received 2nl?

Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought
us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty
power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your
purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Hello mates. Good luck to all of you:
1. waiting to be current
2: waiting for 2NL
3: going for medicals
4: having their interview
No matter what you attend to do, believe in God and see how his Love is too big. Have a nice day.

Yes bro the message is VERY true, GOD is our anchor in this process ,where have you reached with your plans of DV ? God bless you mate
1. waiting to be current
No matter what you attend to do, believe in God and see how his Love is too big. Have a nice day.

hi guys...hope u having a blessed Sunday.. what happens if the details on the list of educational institutions attended.. ds 230 form Q's 33 for secondary school..we are used to knowing the kcse cert just as a cert and not diploma..and filled N/A..does that require another form to be sent to KCC considering am current and time factor barred?
hi guys..nobody coming thru for me here...the usual suspects . .trying to cover all angles here...have a blessed week..

1. waiting to be current
Thanks Danny, I will be going for medicals next week.

hi guys..nobody coming thru for me here...the usual suspects . .trying to cover all angles here...have a blessed week..

Tried responding this question sometimes back but simu ikaleta ngori.
I think you can correct that at the interview. That's not such a big mistake.
One more thing, that won't affect the processing of your case.

Danny said:
Hello mates. Good luck to all of
you:
1. waiting to be current
2: waiting for 2 NL
No matter what you attend to do ,
believe in God and see how his
Love is too big . Have a nice day.
Danny, hope you are keeping well.
Hows your case so far?

Tried responding this question sometimes back but simu ikaleta ngori.
I think you can correct that at the interview. That's not such a big mistake.
One more thing, that won't affect the processing of your case.

hi jorj..thanks man..u can be reliable always mate...u know this DV thing u fly blind sometimes and before meeting veterans like you to clear things up
u have filled and sent the form!!!when do u think the 2nl will pop out?am current already...

@Mushy_hot I like your optimistic take on this, however there are only 50 000 visas available so 140K selectees cannot fit in 50 000, unfortunately it looks like there will be some unhappy people with high case numbers who might never get an interview as DV2014 nears the end.

Its going to be a waiting game for the higher case numbers.

yes there will be but i know while this time they have selected more number they will process it a bit faster then earlier FYs

Status
Not open for further replies.