• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand your maths. Adding up all the max case numbers gives 34179 by December, where do you get 62k?
Anyway you would have to hope a lot of people don't follow up or are unsuccessful if the visa quota is not to be exhausted by the end of the fiscal year. It's not just a case of reaching your number, it's a case of reaching it before the maximum number of visas has been issued.

how 62k?? for the answer you should check my last post

how 62k?? for the answer you should check my last post

Your last post doesn't mention anything other than you "know" they will process people faster.
Were you adding the VB numbers together without realising they're cumulative?
Edit: oh, I see what you seem to have done... You added the lower limit African numbers in as extra. They're not; they are included under the Africa total.

Hy mates how r u holdin up ? Its a patience game pals after kcc have received your docs its only one thing that we need 2 practice and that is patience ,never the less we should be exchange view here and assitin each other ,i pray that each one of us in this thread and others that will join our ship will have a succesfull experience in this journey !Jonge,family,gurixx,jorj,notez you peeps r very quite ? Lets keep the wheels of Dv 2014 movin to the rest who will b goin 4 their interview or expectin 2nl all the best!

Today devotion
1 John 4; 16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them

Lets all remember God loves us !

2nl

Good morning wonderful pple, has anybody wit lower case number receivd his/her 2nl pls signify. Cos am really worried.

Good morning wonderful pple, has anybody wit lower case number receivd his/her 2nl pls signify. Cos am really worried.

Since your number is low you should have got a 2NL already. Have you checked the ESC status check website? If there is nothing there I think you should phone them.

yeah britsimon i completely agree with you ,someone who have received his/her 2nl kindly assit our pal but some september guys got their 2nl as late as 20th
Since your number is low you should have got a 2NL already. Have you checked the ESC status check website? If there is nothing there I think you should phone them.

beth02 ,partritas ,nairobba,olelenku mshapata barua yenu ya plil?na hao warembo wawili wamekimya sana (partritas ,beth) mambo shwari kweli?

DV2014AF00085xx
Entry Checked: 04.05.2013
Forms sent to KCC:9 Aug 2013
Confirmation by KCC: 26 Aug 2013
Police Certificate:Not yet
2nd NL:Not yet
Medicals:Not yett
Interview:Not yet
P.O.E:Michigan Detroit

Still praying for my 2nl i will inform the forum once i receive .my question to the forum " can i qualify with C-(kcse) with certificate(Kenya polytechnic) ?

I av jst checkd it there is ntn there.am really worrid wat should I say to them when I give them a call.

DV2014AF00085xx

Still praying for my 2nl i will inform the forum once i receive .my question to the forum " can i qualify with C-(kcse) with certificate(Kenya polytechnic) ?

Yea u can qualify with that ! if u have that grade plus a cert (diploma)then that is ok! Dont worry that was a hot potatoes in last year thread but that is how they went about it,the only thing you need to do is trust in the lord dear !

hi jorj..thanks man..u can be reliable always mate...u know this DV thing u fly blind sometimes and before meeting veterans like you to clear things up
u have filled and sent the form!!!when do u think the 2nl will pop out?am current already...
I got my 2nd nl two days after the bulletin was out, that was in September this year.

Hy mates how r u holdin up ? Its a patience game pals after kcc have received your docs its only one thing that we need 2 practice and that is patience ,never the less we should be exchange view here and assitin each other ,i pray that each one of us in this thread and others that will join our ship will have a succesfull experience in this journey !Jonge,family,gurixx,jorj,notez you peeps r very quite ? Lets keep the wheels of Dv 2014 movin to the rest who will b goin 4 their interview or expectin 2nl all the best!

Today devotion
1 John 4; 16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them

Lets all remember God loves us !
Thanks Akelloh for the morning spiritual breakfast. I have been so quite, I was away in the field (up country) and as you know my medicals are next week, I am restless trying to put everything in order for the journey. I hope to share my medicals experience next week , put me in prayers.

You need to contact KCC if u have not yet received yo 2nd NL by now. Your case number is low and they received your forms early. I have a higher case number than yours and my forms were received around the same time like yours but me I received the 2nd nl in Sept 13th. Go back to the website where you received yo 1st letter from and check it could have been posted, they nolonger send e-mail alerts. If you find that its still the 1st nl there, then contact KCC bcs this looks to be abnormal.
Sorry looking at the time when KCC confirmed receipt of your forms, its 11th September, if that is true then your case is still under processing by KCC, don't need to worry

Last edited by a moderator:
DV2014AF00085xx

The 2nd NL will come in IJN , keep n checking the ESC website, no email alert will come.

I av jst checkd it there is ntn there.am really worrid wat should I say to them when I give them a call.
Tell them that your details, Name of principal applicant, Date of birth, case number, country of chargeability, Post. Then ask them that you want to know the status of your application, tell them the date you sent the forms and the date they confirmed receipt of them.

Hallo mates, are you all good ? hope u all had a great weekend ,morning to you all .Once again am happy to bring our daily Monday prayer ,be blessed mates .Anyone who have received 2nl?

Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought
us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty
power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your
purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Amen...thanks for this word

beth02 ,partritas ,nairobba,olelenku mshapata barua yenu ya plil?na hao warembo wawili wamekimya sana (partritas ,beth) mambo shwari kweli?

hi Akelloh...hope you are good..am yet to receive the 2NL...wondering whats up?sent an email and if not yet call sometime kesho...the 11*** to 13*** CN should confirm if any of you has received the much awaited letter...

Status
Not open for further replies.