• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to the 2014 guys!!! Your year has started and we hope success will follow you ladies and gentlemen.
Be blessed and keep the unity.

Good luck to the 2014 guys!!! Your year has started and we hope success will follow you ladies and gentlemen.
Be blessed and keep the unity.

thanks a lot bro ulienda merakani kaka ? long tym bro gotea family and God bless you too

I'll post my experience a little later. I didn't get the visa because I need an additional doc. Now I'm trying to get it and if I don't oohhh my dream will be over. Be strong guys and be blessed.

I'll post my experience a little later. I didn't get the visa because I need an additional doc. Now I'm trying to get it and if I don't oohhh my dream will be over. Be strong guys and be blessed.

Don't despair, That visa is still yours..
Tkcr Man, Get that doc ASAP.

Dannyden,

this visa is yours. Just get the required document and send it or have it sent. What kind of document was this?

That means they have put you under AP. That is good news already becs AP is not a conclusive denial of the visa so long as you can clear what has lead to your AP. So try so hard to get the doc, the we shall be shouting our heads off that ''Cong's Dannyyyy........''

2014 DV selectees

I have started this new thread for those DV 2014 selectees from Kenya and the region, we still have a long way to go and will borrow heavily from DV 2013 experiences and thread..thanks DV2013 for a great thread.

Hallo 2014 DV seleectes...have joined and am new and have a lot to learn...guys..need help here..my CN is 201400012*** and I sent my docs late in July,think mid July..but KCC confirmed received on Aug 28th..problem is my PP name and application on DV are different,added surname on DV...advice guys

Hallo 2014 DV seleectes...have joined and am new and have a lot to learn...guys..need help here..my CN is 201400012*** and I sent my docs late in July,think mid July..but KCC confirmed received on Aug 28th..problem is my PP name and application on DV are different,added surname on DV...advice guys
You are welcome, please update your signature and you will receive maximum response.

In my opinion, adding an extra journey is cheaper than adding an extra day in Nairobi, this city is very expensive its not like our Kla. Are all the family members adults? The good thing is that if you use the bus, its only 70,000 for an adult. Me I calculated both options and I found out that the option of travelling twice is better. Besides, I want to avoid the possibility of rescheduling the interview, going at once (a week before the interview) and do the medicals then interviews the week that follows has a risk in that if your medicals happen to present any problem which delays the final medical report, you will need to reschedule bcs you will not have enough time to rectify the problem. Its true that some times the embassy can allow you to do the interview without the final medical report but that one also depends on the gravity of the problem. So even if the option of going twice turns out to be more expensive but it is buying me some time to rectify any medical problem which may arise. This sam problem happened to Catchme(2013) who is our fellow Ugandan, the fiscal year has ended when she has failed to get another interview slot good enough that she was again selected for 2014(May God be with her).
More so guys with high case numbers, do not risk doing your medicals just a week before your interview, you may not like it.

I am beginning to think that going to Nairobi twice could be cheaper and more convinient, especially to someone who might be able to host us. My family has 2 adults and 2 children; all below the age of 7. But tell me something guys, is it possible to do the medicals anytime after the 2NL? Can I, for example, do my medicals a month before my interview? I am thinking that if the 2 trips to Nairobi are about a month apart, or at least 2 weeks apart, we may not feel the strain of travelling. We only hope that we can get someone from Kenya to host us for a few days during the medicals and a few days when we return for the interview.
Thanks for the help, am always grateful.
We wish all our brothers and sisters whose interviews are in October luck and more luck.

You are welcome here. About your names, An affidavit from a Lawyer pointing out that the holder of the names in PP and that in Dv application is one and the same person.
Congrats n All the best.

Passport and GC names

You are welcome here. About your names, An affidavit from a Lawyer pointing out that the holder of the names in PP and that in Dv application is one and the same person.
Congrats n All the best.

Thanks a lot Jorj..coz was at immigration today thinking of changing the names on PP and they talked of doing a deed poll which can take time...and think ma number may be current on Nov 13,any guys u know with this scenario and made it through?on Affidavit that is?..cheers

Does the name on your birth certificate, high school diploma and the rest of your official documents match the name used for the eDV application?

Going by your CN, you should be current in Nov judging by the Visa Bulletin. Have you gotten your 2NL yet?

I am beginning to think that going to Nairobi twice could be cheaper and more convinient, especially to someone who might be able to host us. My family has 2 adults and 2 children; all below the age of 7. But tell me something guys, is it possible to do the medicals anytime after the 2NL? Can I, for example, do my medicals a month before my interview? I am thinking that if the 2 trips to Nairobi are about a month apart, or at least 2 weeks apart, we may not feel the strain of travelling. We only hope that we can get someone from Kenya to host us for a few days during the medicals and a few days when we return for the interview.
Thanks for the help, am always grateful.
We wish all our brothers and sisters whose interviews are in October luck and more luck.

Hello KaiaUG,

yes you can have your medicals a month before the interview. Once you have received your 2NL, you can get in touch with IOM and arrange for the interview.

Thanks a lot Jorj..coz was at immigration today thinking of changing the names on PP and they talked of doing a deed poll which can take time...and think ma number may be current on Nov 13,any guys u know with this scenario and made it through?on Affidavit that is?..cheers

An affidavit should do. What names are on your birth certificate? I imagine that your case is as follows:

on passport: name1, name2
on dv: name1, name2 , name3

get an affidavit stating that the person name1 name2 and name1 name2 name3 are one and the same. This should sort you out.

We're tha one..

hey hi all Gz...am unable to update da signatute..how do u o it >>>GOOODLUCK...
lets get tha hustlle startin...

hey hi all Gz...am unable to update da signatute..how do u o it >>>GOOODLUCK...
lets get tha hustlle startin...

From the main menu up above:

Forum Actions -> Edit profile

Then from the left-hand side menu select
My Settings -> Edit Signature

Hope this helps

pop and GC names

Sm1st 652964 said:
Does the name on your birth certificate, high school diploma and the rest of your official documents match the name used for the eDV application?
the eDV names are different from the birth cert,kcse cert,and pop by an excluded surname..so thinking of changing name change to be safe..on pp not yet received 2NL..

Status
Not open for further replies.