• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
why everyone is so cold? what happened to forum? come on guys wake up

Thanks Mushy, some people just read without logging in to post something, guys its all of us to maintain this forum because we are already benefiting from the it and we are yet to benefit more, so let us visit it every day and post something at least for the day, 2013 thread is slowing down because most of the guys in that year are through, its us who are beginning the journey. Let us not sleep at this early hour.

why everyone is so cold? what happened to forum? come on guys wake up

Thanks Mushy, some people just read without logging in to post something, guys its all of us to maintain this forum because we are already benefiting from the it and we are yet to benefit more, so let us visit it every day and post something at least for the day, 2013 thread is slowing down because most of the guys in that year are through, its us who are beginning the journey. Let us not sleep at this early hour.

Hello every one.
Family, I'm sorry i couldn't answer cause i'm very busy these times. hope things go well.
Today i got my 2NL, I'll have my interview on 1st October 2013. Now still waiting for documents which are processing.
1st Oct!!!?, you man don't have a lot of time left, considering the fact that you need two Police cert, you need to make some translations et al. Any way I wish you luck in all the proceedings.
Are you doing the interview from Russia or from Nairobi.

On our mark team 2014!!!!

Well fellow forumites FY 2014 is here with us and its only a couple of days some guys av already received the 2nl...I just wanna state to fellow winners to please read 2013 Thread from page one to the end so that we avoid making some silly mistakes that might cost us this God given opportunity.
For Kenyan winners to avoid AP in matters certificates kindly visit KNEC headquarters 2 weeks before interview pay the 2K and let them forward a copy to the embassy. It will save you the pain and agony of having to wait for a period that you aint even sure about, make sure you present genuine certificates coz as at now they dont trust our certs reason being. A few corrupt guys decide to go to river road to get forged documents......Remeber honesty is the best policy.

Family2133 not yet. I will start working on that issue in JAN so I can give my-self a year. I am currently in Zambia doing some work that is why I am lost. How have you been?

Hello every one.
Family, I'm sorry i couldn't answer cause i'm very busy these times. hope things go well.
Today i got my 2NL, I'll have my interview on 1st October 2013. Now still waiting for documents which are processing.

All the best in your upcoming interview. Do the final touches, sit back and wait for the big day.

Familly said:
Thanks Mushy , some people just
read without logging in to post
something,
guys its all of us to
maintain this forum because we
are already benefiting from the it
and we are yet to benefit more,
so let us visit it every day and
post something at least for the
day, 2013 thread is slowing down
because most of the guys in that
year are through, its us who are
beginning the journey. Let us not
sleep at this early hour

Don't worry dv2013 thread was the same @ the beginning,you just wait till the first person in this thread does his/her Interview. Plus more pple will keep on joining along the way. Things gonna change.

Godia said:
On our mark team 2014 !!!!
Well fellow forumites FY 2014 is
here with us and its only a couple
of days some guys av already
received the 2 nl.. .I just wanna
state to fellow winners to please
read 2013 Thread from page one
to the end so that we avoid
making some silly mistakes that
might cost us this God given
opportunity.
For Kenyan winners to avoid AP in
matters certificates kindly visit
KNEC headquarters 2 weeks
before interview pay the 2 K and
let them forward a copy to the
embassy. It will save you the pain
and agony of having to wait for a
period that you aint even sure
about, make sure you present
genuine certificates coz as at now
they dont trust our certs reason
being. A few corrupt guys decide
to go to river road to get forged
documents.. ... .Remeber honesty
is the best policy .

Well said brother. The Journey to Yankee land needs to be planned carefully.

My imagination said:
Akelloh
Pose and the rest

I know u guyz are watching closely. We hoping that you guyz are fine ;)

Well fellow forumites FY 2014 is here with us and its only a couple of days some guys av already received the 2nl...I just wanna state to fellow winners to please read 2013 Thread from page one to the end so that we avoid making some silly mistakes that might cost us this God given opportunity. True
For Kenyan winners what about other countries, should we assume that us we are safe or we also need to go to our examination bodies and certify our certificates to avoid AP in matters certificates kindly visit KNEC headquarters 2 weeks before interview pay the 2K and let them forward a copy to the embassy. It will save you the pain and agony of having to wait for a period that you aint even sure about, make sure you present genuine certificates coz as at now they dont trust our certs reason being. A few corrupt guys decide to go to river road in Uganda we have Nasser road as an equivalent hahaha to get forged documents......Remeber honesty is the best policy.
Thanks Godia for this info

Family2133 not yet. I will start working on that issue in JAN so I can give my-self a year. I am currently in Zambia doing some work that is why I am lost. How have you been?
Can you find out for me the minimum DV academic grades for Zambians.

Well fellow forumites FY 2014 is here with us and its only a couple of days some guys av already received the 2nl...I just wanna state to fellow winners to please read 2013 Thread from page one to the end so that we avoid making some silly mistakes that might cost us this God given opportunity.
For Kenyan winners to avoid AP in matters certificates kindly visit KNEC headquarters 2 weeks before interview pay the 2K and let them forward a copy to the embassy. It will save you the pain and agony of having to wait for a period that you aint even sure about, make sure you present genuine certificates coz as at now they dont trust our certs reason being. A few corrupt guys decide to go to river road to get forged documents......Remeber honesty is the best policy.
This is the constructive information,thanks a lot Godia

I have noticed some thing strange on my kids' passports, the space for the signature of the holder is blank, is this a mistake or that is how passports for minors are supposed to be. When I was applying, I put the kids finger prints in the space where the applicant is supposed to sign thinking that they will scan these finger prints and put them on the passports.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of August to locate the current numbers being processed.

Good to hear that mushy.
I'm still waiting for confirmation..

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of August to locate the current numbers being processed.

I have noticed some thing strange on my kids' passports, the space for the signature of the holder is blank, is this a mistake or that is how passports for minors are supposed to be. When I was applying, I put the kids finger prints in the space where the applicant is supposed to sign thinking that they will scan these finger prints and put them on the passports.

Nothing strange, mine came unsigned had to sign it myself using a pen.

should all the Kenyans selectees visit KNEC or its just the ones with a c plain and above?

Family2133 said:

Nothing strange, mine came unsigned had to sign it myself using a pen.
Sure, I thought that the signature has to be scanned, so that means this is ain't too much of a big deal and it should get off my tormentors' list.

Last edited by a moderator:
__user=100000524813166[/url] Hello everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am aware that most of the people who immigrate to the USA normally start over especially enrolling for college afresh. If not you end up doing odd jobs forever. I don't know how difficult it will be for me coz I don't intend to go back to school. Any advice?

Am aware that most of the people who immigrate to the USA normally start over especially enrolling for college afresh. If not you end up doing odd jobs forever. I don't know how difficult it will be for me coz I don't intend to go back to school. Any advice?

Depends on your level of education, experience and field of work. No one can advice you without a full understanding/knowledge of your background

Status
Not open for further replies.