• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome Skache

this forum is amazing you will get most of your queries answered. Just update your signature so we know who we are dealing with.

New 2014 guys register, below is the link to the East African spread sheet for 2014 selectees:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqZnbgMvNnNHdFFZS2hKS295c1BDR1dpb1RLZ1laWnc#gid=0

I have also added a column for the month and year when any one is expecting the interview according to the previous bulletins, open and fill so that we can be able to track. The names are arranged in such a way that interview months are running from top bottom.
This was suggested by JONGE and I agree with him.

Good Job Family1233. Keep it up, we are all with you!

Jorji, just tell us what is on that link because the link does not work

Bah I have tried opening it just now and it has worked o_O , Anyone else out there who is also unable to view the Article??
Anyway it's an article in Mwakilishi.com about American Embassy Nairobi and Green Card Lottery.(Google this if it's still unviewable)
Le'mmi repost the link just incase
www.mwakilishi.com/content/blogs/2012/05/01/american-embassy-nairobi-and-green-card-lottery.html
Still unable to view it?

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome Skache

this forum is amazing you will get most of your queries answered. Just update your signature so we know who we are dealing with.

I agree. I have been following both 2013 thread and this one and i got to know a lot of things. I will update my signature ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.