• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dv winner from South Africa

Hi guys,

I'm a new member to this forum and I'm a dv2014 winner from South Africa. I hope we can leverage from eachother so we can be as successful as our 2013 counterparts.

Hi guys,

I'm a new member to this forum and I'm a dv2014 winner from South Africa. I hope we can leverage from eachother so we can be as successful as our 2013 counterparts.

welcome Terminator and i am also from South Africa so we jst waiting until the day comes. Good luck

How do i do that?
First log in, then Click on the button " Private messages" at the top of this page. You will be taken to a page where you will see different settings including signature settings in the left pane of that page. Good luck

Hi guys,

Welcome terminator, this is a house where we help each other over come different bottle necks in our struggle to square out visa interview success. Feel free to post any question or post any useful information that you may land on. Follow the link below and fill your details in the 2014 spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqZnbgMvNnNHdFFZS2hKS295c1BDR1dpb1RLZ1laWnc#gid=0

Welcome guys all the way from RSA. I guess it's my turn to welcome newbies now that I have graduated!

Welcome terminator, this is a house where we help each other over come different bottle necks in our struggle to square out visa interview success. Feel free to post any question or post any useful information that you may land on. Follow the link below and fill your details in the 2014 spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqZnbgMvNnNHdFFZS2hKS295c1BDR1dpb1RLZ1laWnc#gid=0

Hi Family,

I've done the right thing and filled in my details on the 2014 spreadsheet...

What is everyone's view on the October cut-off sitting at 7500 for our region? is this below or above normal?

Hi Family,

I've done the right thing and filled in my details on the 2014 spreadsheet...

What is everyone's view on the October cut-off sitting at 7500 for our region? is this below or above normal?
This is normal though a lower number compared to the previous year but still the difference is almost negligible. In my thinking, the next cut off number will be big at least 12000 or higher , given the fact that 140,000 selectees are waiting to do the interviews before 30th Sept 2014

Am back in the house been busy up and down...how many ladies and gentlemen are current for October? best of luck and much Blessings from Allaah Lord of the World.

Am back in the house been busy up and down...how many ladies and gentlemen are current for October? best of luck and much Blessings from Allaah Lord of the World.
Welcome back Godia, where have you been, don't disappear again. Any way, we have only one person going for interview in October, that is Danny from Burundi (check the spreadsheet it is properly arranged accordingly: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqZnbgMvNnNHdFFZS2hKS295c1BDR1dpb1RLZ1laWnc#gid=0) after that I think you, Partitas and I will follow in November, are you prepared? In box me your FB link.

Last edited by a moderator:
well the first bulletin is out and as we all know that Africa is 7500 and we consider is very low but i have noticed something if you look at statistic
AFRICA 7500
EGYPT 5000
ETHIOPIA 5000
NIGERIA 5000
ASIA 1800
EUROPE 3
NORTH AMERICA 8000
ACEANIA 300
SOUTH AMERICA and the CARIBBEAN 500
now if you add all number which is current is become 33,103 now out of 140k we can say that in the October 33k are current so for the rest of 11 months we need 107k to be current and that is not a big deal, i think everyone will get their interview done

well the first bulletin is out and as we all know that Africa is 7500 and we consider is very low but i have noticed something if you look at statistic
AFRICA 7500
EGYPT 5000
ETHIOPIA 5000
NIGERIA 5000
ASIA 1800
EUROPE 3
NORTH AMERICA 8000
ACEANIA 300
SOUTH AMERICA and the CARIBBEAN 500
now if you add all number which is current is become 33,103 now out of 140k we can say that in the October 33k are current so for the rest of 11 months we need 107k to be current and that is not a big deal, i think everyone will get their interview done
Good analysis Mushy, and according to the numbers, African region looks to be favored.

Dear team,
I have two questions where I request for your help
1. Does the expiry date at the top of the DS forms matter, I realized that by the time I sent my forms, the expiry date was March 2013 but they have now put a form which expires in 2016
2. When I was filling the forms, I used to type the answers and then printed. When it came to signing, one dependent made a mistake when signing form DS 230 part I, we decided fill and print another copy but the printer failed, so what we did, we included that page with an error and also got another blank but same page and filled it in Ink.
summary
1.The forms I used had expired.
2.Form DS 230 for one of my dependents went with two copies of page 2, one copy filled in computer and printed but with an error on the date when form signed and the other copy filled in ink but without any error

Colleagues will this cause me any problem, do I need to send other forms to rectify the above two problems.

Hey Mushy my explanation is that I am out of the country and haven't had the time to check the forum. I hope you are all well.

Hello every one.
Family, I'm sorry i couldn't answer cause i'm very busy these times. hope things go well.
Today i got my 2NL, I'll have my interview on 1st October 2013. Now still waiting for documents which are processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.