• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 european winers here

Sergo,

You haven't been notified yet because your number is not current. You won't hear anything until March/April next year.
Yes you can enter DV2015.
You photos are supposed to be less than 6 months old so you should not use the same ones from the previous year.

Thank you very much

Hey Vladek, just a little tip: If you want to "quote" someone else's comment, there is this "Reply With Quote" Link to the lower right of each comment, if you click that, you can choose what you want to quote in your own reply.
Makes it easier to realize that yours is only the very last sentence in your comment :)

Thanks my friend just that I brows on my blackberry its bit tiny to work on and look for all the icons
But usually I do it on my pc ;) thanks for reminding me :)

I guess since you sent the forms in June, your processing got delayed a bit. I think you will be scheduled for December. Did you check on the website for the update on your case? Cause you wont get a mailed letter, you will get an electronic one.

There is a thread for Hungarian winners somewhere here, do a search, they were pretty active.

I meant an e-mail just wrote wrongly and I check the entrant status too. I sent my forms on the 3th of June, they confirmed them in September. Eehhh, it would be good to know what numbers they are currently processing.

I meant an e-mail just wrote wrongly and I check the entrant status too. I sent my forms on the 3th of June, they confirmed them in September. Eehhh, it would be good to know what numbers they are currently processing.
Based on the number you gave, if everything went right you should have an interview date by now.
Check the monthly bulletin for the actual numbers being processed in a particular month.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

Call or email KCC to make sure they got your info and to ask other questions.

Here's the Hungarian thread for 2013:

http://forums.immigration.com/showt...an-Selected-Meeting-Point&highlight=hungarian

Good luck!

You can see easily check it yourself by looking at Visa Bulletin.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_6168.html (This is for December 2013)

The rank cut-off is 12,500 for the month of December 2013. So, anyone who becomes current in December can send their I-485 in package in November according to the advance notification memo that came out on August 9th, 2013. It could be risky to send out too early also, as the person checking your package might not be aware of the new policy or simply forgot. I wouldn't be surprised given the volume of documents they have to go through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I was applying for the DV 2015 and when reading the instructions got to the FAQ's point 12:
12. May my spouse and I each submit a separate entry?
Yes, a husband and a wife may each submit one entry if each meets the eligibility requirements. If either
spouse is selected, the other is entitled to apply as a derivative dependent.

Since I was not married last times I was applying, I never gave to much attention to it, more than that I thought you can not apply if your spuose already did... now that I am, it is a different story :)
Was it the same condition before, meaning both family members, to be more precise eligible husband and wife, submit one entry each?

Hi guys, I was applying for the DV 2015 and when reading the instructions got to the FAQ's point 12:
12. May my spouse and I each submit a separate entry?
Yes, a husband and a wife may each submit one entry if each meets the eligibility requirements. If either

Since I was not married last times I was applying, I never gave to much attention to it, more than that I thought you can not apply if your spuose already did... now that I am, it is a different story :)
Was it the same condition before, meaning both family members, to be more precise eligible husband and wife, submit one entry each?

Yes, a husband and a wife may submit one entry each if each meets the eligibility requirements. If either

Does that make it clear now?

Yes, a husband and a wife may submit one entry each if each meets the eligibility requirements. If either

Does that make it clear now?

Yes britsimon, it is, thank you...actualy I was wondering if this conditions was the same previous years, since I knew it was diferent.

Yes britsimon, it is, thank you...actualy I was wondering if this conditions was the same previous years, since I knew it was diferent.

The clarification about husband and wife being able to send in individual application has always been the same. It's not something they just started with DV 2015.

You can see easily check it yourself by looking at Visa Bulletin.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_6168.html (This is for November 2013)

The rank cut-off is 12,500 for the month of November 2013. So, anyone who becomes current in November can send their I-485 package now according to the advance notification memo that came out on August 9th, 2013. It could be risky to send out too early also, as the person checking your package might not be aware of the new policy or simply forgot. I wouldn't be surprised given the volume of documents they have to go through.
is not for November 12500 is for December

Since the EU case numbers are moving faster than predicted anyone can make an 'educated' guess when eu37*** will become current. Cheers!

Hi all,

For countries registered as winner for the DV-2014 program: RUSSIA 4,544 TURKEY 3,972 UKRAINE 6,009 UZBEKISTAN 5,014, does it mean that they have only 7% = 3500 and the others are loosing the possibility to have a GC? It is nearly 5500 persons only for Europe.

Since the EU case numbers are moving faster than predicted anyone can make an 'educated' guess when eu37*** will become current. Cheers!
Your interview will be in May-June.
Hi all,
For countries registered as winner for the DV-2014 program: RUSSIA 4,544 TURKEY 3,972 UKRAINE 6,009 UZBEKISTAN 5,014, does it mean that they have only 7% = 3500 and the others are loosing the possibility to have a GC? It is nearly 5500 persons only for Europe.
the only country that is threatened - Uzbekistan, in this country a lot of children in the family. Ukraine has a very large number of intermediaries, so there is a small number of visas issued. In other countries, the number of small families.

The main reason for the large number of winners this change regional quotas. The main reason for the large rooms is to run the new software. The numbers were displayed in DV12, but then the program failed.
read http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41747.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody,

Is anyone already got the second NL for the interview in France?

Thanks
Gauthier

School certificate

Hello to everyone!
I'm winner from Eu Case Num:xxx44xxx. Could anyone tell me if the education of my spouse matters and is it nesessary to show the school certificate (if it's the only educational document)on the interview. Thanks!

Hello to everyone!
I'm winner from Eu Case Num:xxx44xxx. Could anyone tell me if the education of my spouse matters and is it nesessary to show the school certificate (if it's the only educational document)on the interview. Thanks!

Only the education of the principal applicant (selectee) maters. The education of the spouse is not relevant (cannot hinder or HELP the case) . Yes they will expect to see the school certificate - but be advised they are looking to match a US high school - that is the point at which you can enter a University for a degree course. In the UK for instance that was 2 years (shortly reducing to 1 year) more than was compulsory.