• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 AOS Only

OKAY!!!

This is my final package unless I'm again missing something.
Anyone mind checking?

In order:

-Blank piece of paper with my name and case number. Then wrote 'include:' followed by a short list of categories (didn't get into sub-groups and details etc).

-money order to the US Department of Homeland Security

-G-1145

-G-325a with 2 photographs attached in small zip-lock plastic, written on it my name and case number.

- I-485 form

- KCC acceptance letter and paper clipped with
- acknowledgement of AOS

- I-20 (only page 1,3,4)

- bio page of passport

- visa

- I-94 front and back

-$330 receipt

- stapled proof of birth documents in 3 languages original, translated, all legalized.

- highschool acknowledge of slight name change, paperclipped with
- IGCSE results and IGCSE diploma all legalized

- college ID card copy

- vaccine record (is this needed? The more the better right? Unless it'll cause problems?)

- medical record huge sealed envelope

That's it!!!!!!
Never thought this day would arrive! :D
God please have travel mercy..

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I think you're ready to roll. Make sure those forms are signed though.

Good luck!

OKAY!!!

This is my final package unless I'm again missing something.
Anyone mind checking?

In order:

-Blank piece of paper with my name and case number. Then wrote 'include:' followed by a short list of categories (didn't get into sub-groups and details etc). - Not quite necessary, but leave it if it makes you feel better (don't want you freaking out again :D)
-money order to the US Department of Homeland Security

-G-1145

-G-325a with 2 photographs attached in small zip-lock plastic, written on it my name and case number.

- I-485 form

- KCC acceptance letter and paper clipped with
- acknowledgement of AOS

- I-20 (only page 1,3,4)

- bio page of passport

- visa

- I-94 front and back

-$330 receipt

- stapled proof of birth documents in 3 languages original, translated, all legalized.

- highschool acknowledge of slight name change, paperclipped with
- IGCSE results and IGCSE diploma all legalized

- college ID card copy

- vaccine record (is this needed? The more the better right? Unless it'll cause problems?) - an overkill, not necessary/required
- medical record huge sealed envelope

That's it!!!!!!
Never thought this day would arrive! :D
God please have travel mercy..

Sent our applications in today. Whew, such a stressful week gathering documnets and making sure and making sure and making sure and making sure and making sure and making sure..........
Finally, it's starting!!

The vaccine report the physician gave you and you signed? Yeah you should include a copy

nothing signed.
Literally just a paper with vaccine names and the date when it got injected into me. It has an official stamp on each date though (7/16/2012 for all of them).

I was planning to give it to show as proof that I have the vaccines and don't have the diseases. Or is it not necessary?

EDIT:

Listen to the mom! Okay I won't turn that it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent our applications in today. Whew, such a stressful week gathering documnets and making sure and making sure and making sure and making sure and making sure and making sure..........
Finally, it's starting!!

Congrats on sending out your package and good luck for the remaining part of the journey!

Cause you seem calm and collective, and answers are rather straight to the point.

But, if you turn out to be a girl, then you're one cool girl :D

You don't seem to think very highly of females :confused: :D If anybody is calm and collected, that's Sm1smom :) I took great care to use a gender neutral language, didn't even use words like "husband/wife", always used "spouse", didn't mention others by he/she as much as I can. I won't change that now. So keep wondering :)