• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2013 AOS Only

Oh!! Nit-picky thing! But for the I-485 SSN and A#, w hihenever I write none digitally, it turns into 00-000-000 or something.
Shall I leave it blank and write NONE with a pen? Or keep it 00-000-000 cause its neater? :)

I kept the 00000000. You should be fine

I've made copy of all the documents' official translation, I'm not gonna send the original ones, is that ok?

Yes, keep all originals for the interview.

I sent DV fee payment in August, I believe. they sent me back the same form I had filled out and sent but stamped as Received. I also received an electronic file named "DV fee paid receipt" via Email but it doesn't actually look like a receipt. It says in order to complete payment of this fee, fill out the receipt form and send with your cashier's check..........
The one you received with a stamp is your actual receipt, send a copy of that and keep the original for the interview. The e-mail contains the empty form in case you didn't make the payment yet, so ignore it.

Thanks Kazore.. One more question

How info does Interview letter contain? Mine says: Please come to the Office shown below at the time and place specified in connection with an official matter.
USCIS A #: XXXXX
Office Location: XXXX
Date/Hour: XXXXX
ASk for: Interviewing Officer
Reason for appointment: I-485 interview
Bring with you: Government Issued Photo ID

This is all it contained. I did not see any case # or barcode #. Also USCIS did not ask for any supporting documents.

Are you sure it does not have a list of items to bring with you to the interview? Sometimes it is on the interview letter, sometimes it is attached as a separate sheet. Regardless, you still have to take all original documents and whatever you think is necessary to the interview, don't just show up only with your passport! :)

Should I write down my USCIS# on my EAD card as A#?

I would say yes, go ahead and write it down. That 9-digit number is your A# (alien registration number, different from admission number on I-94), so you can write that. I don't know how "permanent" the A# on an OPT EAD is, but it won't hurt to write that. If you decide to leave it blank (all zeros), make sure you tell your IO at the interview that you have an A#, they may need that information to consolidate files or something.

For the G-352, it asks "This form is submitted in connection with an applocant for
- Nutarilization
- Status as permanent resident
- other (specify)

...it's status as permanent resident right?

---------------------------------------------

below that "If your native alphabets is other than roman letters...'
Mine is not, do I write my passport full name once more, or ignore and leave blank? or write 'none'?

For the G-352, it asks "This form is submitted in connection with an applocant for
You do not write even one of the form numbers right :D We'll have to keep an eye on this one. :rolleyes:

- Nutarilization
- Status as permanent resident
- other (specify)

...it's status as permanent resident right?

Yes.

Mine is not, do I write my passport full name once more, or ignore and leave blank? or write 'none'?

I left it blank.

I-485 on the lower parts for 'Interpreter Statement and signature' and 'Signature of person preparing form if other'.
Leave blank?

I have a tendency to not leave things blank and write none, cause I don't want to seem like I forgot to read it.

You do not write even one of the form numbers right :D We'll have to keep an eye on this one. :rolleyes:

Waaa!! Cause I was planning to send it soon but last minute forms arose~ D:
AND I'm in my finals week...:( noone wants to write a 2000 word essay on some historical catalyst influence whatever whatever -_-

:)

I-485 on the lower parts for 'Interpreter Statement and signature' and 'Signature of person preparing form if other'.
Leave blank?

I have a tendency to not leave things blank and write none, cause I don't want to seem like I forgot to read it.

You are right, in general everything has to be filled with information, or "N/A" or "None". Having said that, I left that whole block empty in my application because it is obvious from the previous block "applicant's statement" that I filled it. Putting "N/A" is important for things like middle names etc. so that they know you filled the correct information.

Waaa!! Cause I was planning to send it soon but last minute forms arose~ D:
AND I'm in my finals week...:( noone wants to write a 2000 word essay on some historical catalyst influence whatever whatever -_-

:)
That's fine :) I suggest you prepare everything and give yourself a break, like overnight, and then go through everything once more before mailing it. And do not forget to sign the forms! Otherwise they'll be returned to you.

That's fine :) I suggest you prepare everything and give yourself a break, like overnight, and then go through everything once more before mailing it. And do not forget to sign the forms! Otherwise they'll be returned to you.

Ooh :eek: I was actually planning to mail it a couple of hours from now :p
Cause if I send it today, it'll arrive tomorrow :D

Leave blank?

You may not like leaving things blank, but in this case, you need to leave the Intrepeter section blank (unless you used an interpreter) :rolleyes:

Leave it blank!

Oh!! Nit-picky thing! But for the I-485 SSN and A#, whenever I write none digitally, it turns into 00-000-000 or something.
Shall I leave it blank and write NONE with a pen? Or keep it 00-000-000 cause its neater?

Keep the 000-00-0000.

We'll have to keep an eye on this one.

Yes, aos13, we certainly do :rolleyes:

Mel, don't go getting upset with aos13, he's only yanking your rope, ai'ght?