• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

I thnk ths was my 3rd time or 4th tme to apply and l WON ths time.I ave made a certain observation but yet too early to be proven correct.In dv 2011 many winners were those who applied near the closing date of the lottery.In dv 2012 the winners lve seen applied early after dv application was opened.But lets observe n see as winners make their posts.

Congrats all winners I hope your transactions will go smooth and you will start new life in USA .... All winners could you please post your region or country of birth.

well, i applied i think 10 minutes after the registration period opened
I thnk ths was my 3rd time or 4th tme to apply and l WON ths time.I ave made a certain observation but yet too early to be proven correct.In dv 2011 many winners were those who applied near the closing date of the lottery.In dv 2012 the winners lve seen applied early after dv application was opened.But lets observe n see as winners make their posts.

3rd time, twice each (my wife and me), no luck... I don't know if our applications are rejected at the very beginning (bad picture, etc..), no luck, or who knows....we applied first year just right after the process opened, the second year on the middle, this last year in the end, .......very sad now, and giving up now...

Country of application: Morocco
Country of Residence (permanent residents): Spain
Children: 0
Occupation: Industrial Engineer (me), PhD in medieval Sciences (she)

Congratulations to all the winners...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have NOT been selected, neither me or my husband, but will try again next year. Sad, but have to keep the hope up - congrats to all of You, who won - I'm happy for You!

I guess I should just give up on this ... seems I am not meant to get it. Every year I am full of hope and end up with a big disappointment :(

Congratulations to all winners.

hello

I guess I should just give up on this ... seems I am not meant to get it. Every year I am full of hope and end up with a big disappointment :(

......................................................................................
dont give up,there is hope ahead

17 years? damn you're brave, i would have gave up long ago, but still keep hope alive, it's lost only when u stop breathing

17 years? damn you're brave, i would have gave up long ago, but still keep hope alive, it's lost only when u stop breathing

.................................................................................................
i want to visit france can you help me with invitation letter

Don't worry my friend. I started in 1993 but have not and will not give up! I have nothing to lose if I don't get selected but the one time that I will be selected it will prove worthwhile. Therefore my dear friend, never give up! You have nothing to lose! I still was not selected this time and was very hopeful but I hope and pray that DV2013 is ours (mine and yours) to be the first selectees!

Wow that is sad...sorry to hear that...but IMO they choose young College students the most...

I know a family who entered together...only their students was chosen and the child can't endorse the parents until becoming a Citizen...if one of the parents had won the entire family good have gotten the greencard...well at least they have a small chance except for the younger sibling...that one will be out of luck by the time the sibling can endorse the rest of the family because that person will be 21..and for 16 years in the Country...

The system should chance. If you entered for such a long time you should have a higher chance of winning...JMO.