• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

I'm disappointed, but it will wear off..The entry status check accepted the wrong date of birth and still it gave me the results. it must be a reason for not winning that I cannot see right now. God must have better plans for me here.

Last edited by a moderator:
help!!

mine saying

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2012 Electronic Diversity Visa program

means im out of it??

Well, I always refer to the official website for the facts. Based on what is there, it appears that persons are disqualified 'permanently'-for life, thus it maybe the reason for maintaining 'an electronic permanent record'. Nevertheless, the ones who submitted more than 1 entry should be concern about this. It's so important to play by the rules and exercise due diligence as 1 mistake can costs you.

well I only read the official website for my facts as well and I have not seen where they say or imply anything about permanent ban for multiple entries. I have seen where they explicitly state disqualification for the current year AND maintaining a permanent record of persons who are caught submitting multiple entries. Why did they not EXPLICITLY state permanent ban as well?
It is important to play by the rules and it is also important to not read more than is present on the website. It appears to you that because they keep a permanent record means that there is a permanent ban, I do not see that, I see what they state and that is keeping a permanent record only.

Anyway this discussion is pointless are neither you nor I will ever be able to prove what KCC does or does not with respect to this matter.

I am glad that they keep a permanent record so that anyone who eventually wins after previously submitting multiple entries will have to explain why they cheated. This should at least deter those with the idea of cheating.

Interesting....Can anyone say why the entry status check accepted the wrong date of birth? I know it doesn't matter at this point.

God is great, this was my first attempt & i deseperately needed the visa because i can't stand france & can't go to canada

Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to follow your success on the boards.
I've been wondering since they are doing everything online now, was your case number given to you right away or just the link to the forms?

Results

Checked the results! Based on the information u have given us U HAVE NOT BEEN SELECTED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING.Too sad!