• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

I failed once again... Cant do this anymore..definately not applying for the so called dv 2013, lost all my hope.. This is my second attempt :( :( .. i feel like ,,, dun even have words to express

I failed once again... Cant do this anymore..definately not applying for the so called dv 2013, lost all my hope.. This is my second attempt :( :( .. i feel like ,,, dun even have words to express

I am applying from 2005 and I did not win yet but i am positive and one right year i will win the lottery, i am going to keep applying. I wont win if i will not apply. You shouldnt lose hope. I believe you will on your chosen time.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepiiiiiii!! Blessed be the name of the lord!!!! I made three first time applications one for my husband and one for my friend, ON THE FIRST DAY! and all of them won, with pretty low case numbers! I am over the mooooon!! Thank you Jesus! Congrats to all those who won, and my commiserations to those who didnt!
I now have to decide which application to use.. either fro my husband or mine... even tho mine has a lower number than mine, (by 100) than my husbands.

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone from you check it once again for me may be i am entering a wrong code thats why it says not selected.. can someone from u confirm it by entering my information

entrant name : Thobani, Alim Amir Ali

confirmation nub : 20122GDRMJOGHUQ6

yEAR OF BIRTH : 1988

Hi guys...

So excited.... I HAVE BEEN SELECTED!!

Congratulations to other winners...I look forward to hearing all of your stories as the months of processing go by!

Leah xo

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepiiiiiii!! Blessed be the name of the lord!!!! I made three first time applications one for my husband and one for my friend, ON THE FIRST DAY! and all of them won, with pretty low case numbers! I am over the mooooon!! Thank you Jesus! Congrats to all those who won, and my commiserations to those who didnt!
I now have to decide which application to use.. either fro my husband or mine... even tho mine has a lower number than mine, (by 100) than my husbands.

A Big congrats to you and your family and your friend patem...the lord is marvelous!!!!

this is great ...congratssss