• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

I read somewhere they disqualify only for the current year if someone is caught with multiple entries. I believe they keep the record and it can work against the person if he/she 'legally' wins in a subsequent attempt by submitting only one entry. From the records they know that even though you won legally this year, you are a cheater and it will come up in your interview.

Mistakes can be made with submitting 2 entries (bad communication etc..) but 2-100+ entries, that's no mistake and no explanation can justify that.
Well, I always refer to the official website for the facts. Based on what is there, it appears that persons are disqualified 'permanently'-for life, thus it maybe the reason for maintaining 'an electronic permanent record'. Nevertheless, the ones who submitted more than 1 entry should be concern about this. It's so important to play by the rules and exercise due diligence as 1 mistake can costs you.

Last edited by a moderator:
You all should calm down, pray, get a good night sleep and check on MAY 1ST 2011 USA TIME!!!! not Nigerian, malysian, or kuala lumpur's time ....relax

Not this year...

My partner did not win. Sigh. It was our only chance. Maybe we can be together next year.