• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

All about my interview ...After the normal routine and security check..I paid 819$ as usual..I did the signing and thumb-printing
And the following ensued btw d co and i
CO...How are u ?
Me...Fine and u?
CO...Have u been to any university in Nigeria
ME...Yes but i didnt complete my degree before traveling to Philippines
CO...Your highest qualification?
Me....O'level
CO.....Whats ur highest grade?
Me.....I said Chemistry
CO...What did you do in Chemistry
ME...Separation technique,acid ,base and salt,esterification,titration,organic and inorganic compds
CO...hmmmmm you are good
ME....Thank you
CO....ok ,, i am giving you visa today..then she brought out the white slip and said pick up ur visa on 16th of JUNE in lekki
ME...Thank you

GOD is great and we shall continue to see and hear good news in the house,,AMEN

Hallelujah! finally, my man, u have finally made it, thank God for His favour. who is next, good luck.

hallelujah! Finally, my man, u have finally made it, thank god for his favour. Who is next, good luck.

thank you. Thank you .thank you so much kennyeast,,,,yes god has finally done it for me... I really appreciate ur inestimable effort in this great forum. May god continue to guide you and every member of this forum.amen
obamaland calling for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Surely we going to meet there soon by this grace of god .amen
have a nice day and stay blessed

For August, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

AFRICA:71,800;Except Ethiopia:32,400
ASIA:39,750
EUROPE:CURRENT;Except Uzbekistan:UNAVAILABLE
NORTH AMERICA(BAHAMAS):CURRENT
OCEANIA:CURRENT
SOUTH AMERICA,and the CARIBBEAN:CURRENT

GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!!
He will continue to show us favour and grant us more grace IJN.
Congrats my brother. So, so happy for you.

I strongly believe that I will share of the Lord goodness too in 2 weeks time.

All about my interview ...After the normal routine and security check..I paid 819$ as usual..I did the signing and thumb-printing
And the following ensued btw d co and i
CO...How are u ?
Me...Fine and u?
CO...Have u been to any university in Nigeria
ME...Yes but i didnt complete my degree before traveling to Philippines
CO...Your highest qualification?
Me....O'level
CO.....Whats ur highest grade?
Me.....I said Chemistry
CO...What did you do in Chemistry
ME...Separation technique,acid ,base and salt,esterification,titration,organic and inorganic compds
CO...hmmmmm you are good
ME....Thank you
CO....ok ,, i am giving you visa today..then she brought out the white slip and said pick up ur visa on 16th of JUNE in lekki
ME...Thank you

GOD is great and we shall continue to see and hear good news in the house,,AMEN

thanks ferdiii, well i dont know whether it differs from one embassy or co to another. wishing your pal the best of interviews.

Yeah he's done Police report and the Medicals. He's just waiting and gathering the coins. I thought you were interviewed in Lagos,Nigeria.

For August, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

AFRICA:71,800;Except Ethiopia:32,400
ASIA:39,750
EUROPE:CURRENT;Except Uzbekistan:UNAVAILABLE
NORTH AMERICA(BAHAMAS):CURRENT
OCEANIA:CURRENT
SOUTH AMERICA,and the CARIBBEAN:CURRENT

Please what does this mean? In August all Nigerians are CURRENT?

Alhamdulilah

@ Lanreb, Congratulations bro, ur interview wasnt stressful. Allah made it easy 4u, always say Alhamdulilah robil-alamin. I wish u gud luck

Pls advice

I intend moving to colorado bt abt changing my mind to houston texas pls can i change my address @ poe to houston texas we that nt affect my gc and ssn thx.

Please what does this mean? In August all Nigerians are CURRENT?

it said cut off number for Africa is below 71,800 except for Ethiopia:32400 and my perception is,Nigeria and Egypt belong to Africa and hence they are below 71,800 for the month of august.

Looks like everybody should be current now.
it said cut off number for Africa is below 71,800 except for Ethiopia:32400 and my perception is,Nigeria and Egypt belong to Africa and hence they are below 71,800 for the month of august.

Okay I figure it now.For August, Nigeria 71,800 I know someone with 99xxx, I hope September covers him.

Last edited by a moderator:
PRAISE GOD
i had a successful interview with my WIFE. please watch out for my experience. all glory and adoration belongs to God almighty. this is the best forum that can ever happen to any dv winner. God bless you all in this forum

hey Moji,i could not find your interview experience.please post it here coz it will help us,who r yet to go for the interview

Congratulations

Mr Lanreb and the other person and very happy for you guys..... Its the beginning of new things in your life.......