• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

congratulations my guy

@KENNYEAST MY INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS AND MY EXPERIENCE

hello house my interview was as follows mind you there was an old woman who the co was trying to talk to that she shld sign somewhere on the form passed to her nd didn understand caue i was seated in front he made a gesture towards me tov help him make the woman understand which i did,the luckily he was th one that called my number up so i was interviewed by him

co:highest level of education
me:secondary school
co:what year did you leave sec school
me:2005
co:what are you doin at the moment
me:am studying in the university immediately i passed over my school ID,jamb admmission letter,letter of introduction from my school
co:what course did you take last semester
me:real analysis
co:tell me about it
me:its not explainable i have to solve wih a pen nd paper then he passd me a pen nd paper solved an equation nd that was it
co:showing me a paper then telling me to pick my visa at the adress 0on it nd he congratulated me
me:thank you

congrats, i've been away for so long, its good to know that u made it, pls try and update ur signature so we can know how far u've gone, thank God for ur success, that was an easy and quick one.

congrats, i've been away for so long, its good to know that u made it, pls try and update ur signature so we can know how far u've gone, thank God for ur success, that was an easy and quick one.

Hello niftyguy, Kennyeast and others. Another of my pal won DV 2013 with this case number:2013AF000016XX and he has since 11 June 2012 sent off the 2nd package. I want to believe his number is low. Could he be expecting his interview Oct or Nov 2012? But it appears KCC has bitten off more than they can chew.

Kennyeast, how is Chicago? Work? Life? We got ruled against again in our appeal case, so we lost the May1 2012 case.

Please, I know there are hostels and Inns close to the Embassy, how much is per night? He wants to know as to plan himself ahead of time.

Hello niftyguy, Kennyeast and others. Another of my pal won DV 2013 with this case number:2013AF000016XX and he has since 11 June 2012 sent off the 2nd package. I want to believe his number is low. Could he be expecting his interview Oct or Nov 2012? But it appears KCC has bitten off more than they can chew.

Kennyeast, how is Chicago? Work? Life? We got ruled against again in our appeal case, so we lost the May1 2012 case.

Please, I know there are hostels and Inns close to the Embassy, how much is per night? He wants to know as to plan himself ahead of time.

hey, Ferdiii, sorry i just saw ur message, how far with ur guy?