• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

KENNYEAST

Registered Users (C)
This thread is should be the continuation of our lost thread, for reasons unknown to us, our active thread was deleted. Good luck to us.

d thread suddenly vanished. are u not suspecting anything?

Sunny there are too many things to suspect, i dnt think the admin deleted it on purpose, becos there was no warning of misconduct of any kind from the admin, so its either they deleted it by mistake or it was hacked by someone. Its really painful to lose all dat wonderful info just like dat, at the time we all needed to stay in touch. Its well.

Sunny there are too many things to suspect, i dnt think the admin deleted it on purpose, becos there was no warning of misconduct of any kind from the admin, so its either they deleted it by mistake or it was hacked by someone. Its really painful to lose all dat wonderful info just like dat, at the time we all needed to stay in touch. Its well.

So sad and painful Kennyeast.. Thanks for creating a new one.. We lost a great deal of infos on the previous thread.. God is in Control

This thread is should be the continuation of our lost thread, for reasons unknown to us, our active thread was deleted. Good luck to us.

Please Kennyeast... Buzz me when you are online,I still need to chat with you. Thank you

Please Kennyeast... Buzz me when you are online,I still need to chat with you. Thank you

I suspect hackers bcos other threads are up and running. Inasmuch as the site has not been hacked and d services not denied we will not relent in providing info that will help us all. Bad-belle pple full everywhere but dem no'o see us catch.

I suspect hackers bcos other threads are up and running. Inasmuch as the site has not been hacked and d services not denied we will not relent in providing info that will help us all. Bad-belle pple full everywhere but dem no'o see us catch.

Yes o, all dat is lost will be regained, this thread's success storey continues on monday thru wednesday, wat has happened cannot stop our interview success.

Hello house ,Haven't got any message of IVDVAccra@state.gov yet.. Anyway could you guys just help with the possible answers please..Which is the High school requirements of a dv selectee in Ghana...Is it from A to E thus A1 to E8 ..Thank you

Hello house ,Haven't got any message of IVDVAccra@state.gov yet.. Anyway could you guys just help with the possible answers please..Which is the High school requirements of a dv selectee in Ghana...Is it from A to E thus A1 to E8 ..Thank you

Ama, in ghana if u want qualify with education, u need at least 5 passes in sssce/wassce including english and maths. With regards to possible question, some will come from d form u sent to KCC, ur education/work and marriage if married.

Pray for DV 2012 expectants

[QUOTE=Lanre

Yeah,guys i think its a technical fault from the admin moreever its might as well be hackers.Its sad to see things go wrong this way with some crucial posting here expecially those that re to go for their interviews from next wk.I pray for DV 2011 applicants ready to go for their interviews that you guys ll get your VISAS IJN.I'm DV 2012 expectant with some forumites like VICTOR-FEDEL,ROYALTUNDE as DV 2012 expectants in the house.Pls DV 2011 applicants pray for the VICTOR n SUCCESS for your fellow DV 2012 expectants in the house.

Every DV 2011 applicants in the house 4rm NAIJA should pls pray for fellow DV 2012 expectants NAIJA for our names to be among the selectees,as we also pray for your SUCCESS n VICTORY in your interviews.You ll get your pick up letter n VISAS without any complain.NAIJA we ll always be NAIJA lets help ourselves.I AREKEE, VICTOR-FEDEL n ROYALTUNDE lets do some more posting on DV 2012.

Alot,i mean alot of info was lost in d Aderian thread but not 2 worry,it shall not affect d successful interviews dat re coming up nxt wk,starting wit mine...God is still in control of dis new thread...success shall be our portion in jesus name.

House what is the enemies' intentions??? No matter the attacks from the enemies, we all shall overcome in Jesus name!!!!! Gudluck guyz and God bless!