• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Brothers n sisters which way are we heading to in life? Jesus is saying to us, that He is not coming soon but He is already coming, He says He frowns bitterly at UNFORGIVENESS and that He is coming for a HOLY PEOPLE. What direction are u heading to, Heaven or Hell? Cos they are both REAL. Many of our friends and family are in hell wishing they have the opportunity u and i have now, and dats the opportunity to repent.

Yes o! Congrats my brother. I was hoping to see you today @ Kamorass. Well, our interview is exactly 2wks from today. Keep praying for us to be successful. Once again congrats and my love to your family.

We were at Kamorass yesterday for the second dose of the vaccination, we got to kamorass at about
3.30pm. Probably your had left b4 we got there. Am very sure your interview is going to be so easy. you will come back rejoicing cos this month started by my family there shall be no denial of visa IJN. It is settled.

Brothers n sisters which way are we heading to in life? Jesus is saying to us, that He is not coming soon but He is already coming, He says He frowns bitterly at UNFORGIVENESS and that He is coming for a HOLY PEOPLE. What direction are u heading to, Heaven or Hell? Cos they are both REAL. Many of our friends and family are in hell wishing they have the opportunity u and i have now, and dats the opportunity to repent.

That is good one. May God give us the grace to always do His will.

Last edited by a moderator:

That is good one. May God give the grace to always do His will.

CONTACT... phonefirm@gmail.com

BEST LTD.is a specialized supplier of Mobile phones (GSM and CDMA), Video Games , Apple Ipods , Iphone , Laptops and Games.
With high quality products, best service and good reputation, we have won a great support from customers, and become stronger and more powerful. Therefore, the scale has been expanded, and we now have our own Trading Branch Offices.

Specifically, we can supply Mobile phones (GSM and CDMA), Video Games ,Apple Ipods , Iphone , HTC, ***** / Sony Ericsson. Moreover, we also offer all kinds of international brand OEM/ODM service. At present we export so many goods to the America,Canada Europe, Africa, Southeast Asia and United Arab Emirates. We have established longterm, stable and good business relationships with many manufacturers and wholesalers around the world. Presently, we are looking forward to even greater cooperation with over seas customers based on mutual
CONTACT .. phonefirm@gmail.com
SALE MANAGER.. philliprector1@gmail.com

phonefirm@gmail.com
BONANZA! BONANZA! BONANZA!
MOBILE NETWORKING LIMITED is an Approved dealers, specialized in the distributors of Mobile phones,Laptops,Games,Mobile accessories,computer e.t.c. Our objective is to develop long-term relationships with our customers.To do so we continuously provide our existing customers new products, advanced designs, and patented innovations so that they can stay on the top of their markets. We offer a 10 days return policy,and offer a secure payment method.

We shipout worldwide through Professional and reliable courier company e.g FEDEX EXPRESS ,DHL and UPS within 24hrs of contract sealed, Customers never experience what is called Breach of contract since our operation, Fidelity guarantee our service,our product are 100% international waranty and guarantee.

SHIPPING METHOD: FedEx,UPS & URBAN SPEED SERVICE.
DELIVERY/ANALYSIS: 24Hrs Via FedEx Express Delivery, (OVERNIGHT DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE @Affordable charges).

Our BONANZA are:

Basic discount..........Buy 3 units and get 2 unit free.

Premium discount.......Buy 5 units and get 3 units free.

Classic discount.........Buy 12 units and get 5 units FREE including shipping

Why buy from us?
Lowest Prices Checked,Huge Product Range, 24/7
Online Support, Fast Shipping Guaranteed, Safety
and Security Assured.

100% *OFFICIAL* AUTHORIZED DEALER
100% Brand New in Box – Genuine Guaranteed
100% Lowest Price Guaranteed (Price Match May Apply)
100% FULL Warranty with setup service.

Our phones are imported from USA,Finland,Hungary and Singapore; they are factory sealed with original packets comes with complete accessory, e.g. charger, battery and software c d. The phones are sim free and it's never locked to any network, specification: (europeans/usa-specifications) general network gsm 900/gsm 1800/gsm 1900 platform - tri band (gsm900 + 1800 + 1900 MHz: country of manufactured origin: USA,Finland,Hungary and Singapore.All products consist the following accessories.

1. Complete accessories(Well packed and sealed in original company box)
2. Unlocked / sim free.
3. Brand new (original manufacturer) box - no copies
4. All phones have English language as default
5. All material (software, manual) - car chargers - home chargers - usb data cables -holsters/belt clips - wireless headsets(bluetooth) -leather and non-leather carrying cases - batteries.

If you are interested, forward your questions and inquires to us via email your order and shipping details. we give 2 year warranty for every product sold out to our costumers, our product are company class 1 tested and approved by global standard organization of wireless industries.

Below is our current mobile phones price list:

NO TAX on all products!
Price listed only applies for Oversea Shipment only

APPLE IPAD2 64GB WiFi+ 3g.......$250 USD
APPLE IPHONE4 32G ...............$220 usd
APPLE Iphone 3GS 32GB ...........$200USD
APPLE Iphone 3G 16GB ...........$190USD
APPLE Iphone 8gb Gold ...........$250USD
APPLE ITouch 32gb...........$170USD
APPLE Iphone 16gb...........$170USD
APPLE Iphone 8gb...........$170USD
APPLE Iphone 4gb..........$170USD

Note: There is Discount on every 2units order placed

BLACKBERRY STORM 9530..............$185USD
BLACKBERRY STORM 9500..............$170USD
BLACKBERRY PEARL FLIP 8220..............$170USD
BLACKBERRYCURVE 8900...................$170USD
Blackberry BOLD 9000...................... $170USD
BLACKBERRY CURVE 8320...............$170USD

CONTACT US NOW...
phonefirm@gmail.com
SALE MANAGER... philliprector1@gmail.com

for d hepatitis B 2nd dose .if it is coming after ur interview it pays u.u can take it in any govt pry health center near u free of charge.though it is usually for the pregnant women & Children so u might need to talk to health center staffs if u would like to safe some money>i did not av any issue with mine cos my wife was working in d health centre b4 we left naija >for any immunisation u take<u need to keep d record>if they give u < they wil give u a card for d reacord>good luck as we approach ur visa day>cheers

@ kennyeast and those that have completed their medical exam... I've completed my medicals exam thursday and my family will complete their own friday. I was given 3 injections, was told that i will have to take the 2nd next month and another after five month, immunization Hepatitis B is what is written on the paper. Does this have any implication on my interview? I met some guys there and charted with some of them, there's this couple i was trying to relate with, but the guy was just avoiding talking to me and i allowed him be. There was this Nysc guy whom i also talked with who was open, he told me his interview was to be on tuesday 26 of this month, which INEC is using for the last election. So i told him that he has to write the embassy to reschedule his appointment date. I gave him this site and he was opening the site on his mobile phone before he was called to go to the x-ray room and i did'nt see him again before i left Kamorass. But the message has been passed. I was only advertising this forum, cos 'knowledge' they say is 'power'. It pays to be open and simple! Gudluck guyz and God bless!

PRAISE GOD
i had a successful interview with my WIFE. please watch out for my experience. all glory and adoration belongs to God almighty. this is the best forum that can ever happen to any dv winner. God bless you all in this forum

PRAISE GOD
i had a successful interview with my WIFE. please watch out for my experience. all glory and adoration belongs to God almighty. this is the best forum that can ever happen to any dv winner. God bless you all in this forum

Congrats!

quit mr phonefirm

Mr phonefirm pls this is not a business nor a scamming site, so take ur product to somewhere else, i'm sure nobody here would be interested. If ur company is dat big, why can't u afford a website? Dear forumite beware of this intruder, its obviously a scam.

Dv bulletin 4 june

For June, immigrant
numbers in the DV
category are available
to qualified DV-2011
applicants chargeable
to all regions/eligible
countries as follows.
When an allocation cut-
off number is shown,
visas are available only
for applicants with DV
regional lottery rank
numbers BELOW the
specified allocation cut-
off number:
Region All DV
Chargeability Areas
Except Those Listed
Separately
AFRICA 49,300 Except:
Egypt 34,300
Ethiopia 28,525
Nigeria 17,150
ASIA 28,600
EUROPE 29,450 Except:
Uzbekistan 27,800
NORTH AMERICA
(BAHAMAS) 12
OCEANIA 1,300
SOUTH AMERICA, and
the CARIBBEAN 1,300
Entitlement to
immigrant status in the
DV category lasts only
through the end of the
fiscal (visa) year for
which the applicant is
selected in the lottery.
The year of entitlement
for all applicants
registered for the
DV-2011 program ends
as of September 30,
2011. DV visas may not
be issued to DV-2011
applicants after that
date. Similarly, spouses
and children
accompanying or
following to join
DV-2011 principals are
only entitled to
derivative DV status
until September 30,
2011. DV visa
availability through the
very end of FY-2011
cannot be taken for
granted. Numbers
could be exhausted
prior to September 30

We were at Kamorass yesterday for the second dose of the vaccination, we got to kamorass at about
3.30pm. Probably your had left b4 we got there. Am very sure your interview is going to be so easy. you will come back rejoicing cos this month started by my family there shall be no denial of visa IJN. It is settled.

Amen, my brother. I believe it is settled in the mighty name of JESUS. We were at Kamorass as early as 8am as my kids had to go back to school for their exams. I will come rejoicing in 2wks.

Phonefirm, we know where to go if we need any device. Your services are not needed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
times are hard..bt with some education,legal doc,hardwork it is fine..bt u hav to wrk hard for yr dollar

Relatively true, according to people we met here, economy has become so bad that's make life unbearable, demanding & scarce of resources. But no matter what, we will make our own out of this scarcity because one's can make 'sense out of nonsense'

Word of advice: immediately u enter just give yourself a targeted goal of time i.e by this time i ll be back @ home to settled down with my earned resources.