• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Hello house,i hope i am not missing out on anything,i am away in Malawi as United nations volunteer would be back in good time to move my family to Chicago before the expiring date.let us continue to keep the forum alive.

PRAISE GOD
i had a successful interview with my WIFE. please watch out for my experience. all glory and adoration belongs to God almighty. this is the best forum that can ever happen to any dv winner. God bless you all in this forum

Congratulations to u moji and deepope, i wish u guys gud luck

i know my lord is able to carry me through this thursday. and wishing the rest here a blessing from the lord. peace

Congratulations moji8888!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear All,

Am sorry for the short break,I was offline for a while.

To All going for interview this month and the coming months,we decree the good Lord grant them VISA SUCCESSFUL IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This season of LENT is a period to Forgive those who offend us,confess our sins and Repent,closer to God.

It is a period to change our bad ways and turn to GOD for perfection.

May the good Lord continue in his infinite mercy grant us the grace to experience the blessings and power of resurrection,AMEN!!!!!

We shall ALL SUCCEED IJN,AMEN!!!!

House. Help me praise the Lord,.. My Dad has received my 2NL yesterday in Nigeria... My interview is on the 25th of May , i will be coming to Nigeria soon for my medicals and other things i need to do , Please put me in your prayers and i know the good Lord has done it already...Amen

Glory be to God Almighty! Our visas was approved on Monday 11. Details to be posted soon. Thanks to everyone.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to ALL that have had their successful interviews.

To ALL still awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,the good Lord will grant you ALL successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO SUCCEED ON THIS FORUM IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again,CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ ovicity. My broda where have u been? How is ur dad's health, hope his ok now? It's been a long time since u last commented on the forum, what is going on? How about the person u said u'll help me to contact for my seized result? Our interview is in two weeks time! Gudluck and God bless!

Our interview experience
We (my wife and I) got to he embassy at about 6:15am, by then those for 6:30 appointment were already asked to line up.
7:00am appointment called to form a line.then we were seperated into immigrant and non immigrants.
Since I wasn’t sure about how I was going to submit my wifes form which I brought along, I asked the man in charge of immigrants and he said do you have the money to pay for the 2 of you I said absolutely and the He said no problem.
We got to the first point for appointment confirmation and the man said you are married now I replied yes He then wrote dv- and wrote receipt for two persons to be paid when we enter.
We were the asked to sit down. We were eventually called for checking and my wife went first then
We were allowed into the embassy. I paid for the two of us and later we went through th2nd checking point.
Then we entered the interview hall and sat down. My wife was really anxious and restless but i kept on cheering her up that we would succeed. Latter i heard my name to window 12 and both of us stood up and went to the window.
At window 12 was a plump middle aged Nigerian light complexioned woman. Good morning ma I said and she replied you are now married I said yes. She said ok. Mean while I had started scanning the table in front of the woman, i saw my own for ds-230, a print out of the initial data i submitted while entering for the dv with my picture on it. But my wife's form was not there, point of note I sent the form to kcc after our wedding but they replied that my case is now with the embassy. So prepared as i was i brought out a new form which i had already filled from home and gave it to the woman. My wife was added to my case there and then. She requested for my credentials the originals and a photocopy, and my wife birth certificate alone which i gave to her she then said you can go and sit down you will be called. So we went back to our sit.
Soon the interviews started
Window 9
Window 10 empty
Window 11
Window 12
Window 13 empty
At about 9:30am I heard my name again to window 12 please
Good morning sir(my wife and i)
CO: Good morning
CO: this interview is to assess weather you are eligible for the visa ok
ME: yes sir
CO: both of you raise your right hand, do you........
US: yes
CO: you first that is me I want you to ...finger print, then my wife. Madam you can go and sit down i need the principal winner alone.
CO: what is your highest level of education
ME: university degree
CO: what did you study
ME: I answered
CO: did you do a project
ME: yes
CO: what was the title
ME: ...
CO: can you talk about it
ME: oh God I am used to oral exams so I went to town stage by stage
CO: how were you able to prevent bias
ME: answered
CO: what was you conclusion
ME: went to town
CO: asked question about my profession
CO: when did u meet your wife
ME: i met are in 2003, asked her out in 2003 October
CO when did you decide to get married
ME: i proposed to her in 2007 during her birthday and gave her a ring. We planned to get married a little after we start working have enough money.
CO: do you have pictures of your wedding
ME: yes I brought it out and started showing him all in the album. The church, traditional. I also explained along those in the pictures our parents , siblings well wishers
CO: is that your engagement cake, lovely.then he smiled.
ME: yes, thank you sir.
CO: do you have other picture apart from your wedding pictures.
ME: yes sir we have courtship pictures and honey moon pictures, we had our honey moon in ghana i said, so I brought them out.
CO: can you pass it.
ME: i did and He started flipping through it. Then I explained the pics as he did flip even though he did not ask.
CO: what do you feel about Ghana
ME: they are well organised its a nice place
CO: can you call your wife you go and sit down.
So I called my wife
CO: when did you meet ur husband
SHE:
CO: when did you decide to get married
SHE:
CO: why did you marry him
SHE: He loves me and if a woman meets someone who loves her she will know and she is favoured.
She said the co was smiling all through, call your husband, so she did
ME: i would like to change the address we would be staying in the USA from Georgia to Texas .
CO: no problem, He collected the new address and minuted on it.then attached it to our documents.
CO: let me print out your pick up slip,u pick up your visas at this address on this day.you will pay 1250then.so he gave me my pick up slips and our passport.
ME: Sir you gave me our passports back
CO: am sorry he then collected them back
This God na ELELE,
My advice be composed, and pray well. This same Co refused the 2 people before me. He is very strict. A no nonsense young man American.we were the first he would be giving that day.
Also rehearse you highest level of education very well and go with pictures secondary school ,nysc pics, it helps.

Our interview experience
We (my wife and I) got to he embassy at about 6:15am, by then those for 6:30 appointment were already asked to line up.
7:00am appointment called to form a line.then we were seperated into immigrant and non immigrants.
Since I wasn’t sure about how I was going to submit my wifes form which I brought along, I asked the man in charge of immigrants and he said do you have the money to pay for the 2 of you I said absolutely and the He said no problem.
We got to the first point for appointment confirmation and the man said you are married now I replied yes He then wrote dv- and wrote receipt for two persons to be paid when we enter.
We were the asked to sit down. We were eventually called for checking and my wife went first then
We were allowed into the embassy. I paid for the two of us and later we went through th2nd checking point.
Then we entered the interview hall and sat down. My wife was really anxious and restless but i kept on cheering her up that we would succeed. Latter i heard my name to window 12 and both of us stood up and went to the window.
At window 12 was a plump middle aged Nigerian light complexioned woman. Good morning ma I said and she replied you are now married I said yes. She said ok. Mean while I had started scanning the table in front of the woman, i saw my own for ds-230, a print out of the initial data i submitted while entering for the dv with my picture on it. But my wife's form was not there, point of note I sent the form to kcc after our wedding but they replied that my case is now with the embassy. So prepared as i was i brought out a new form which i had already filled from home and gave it to the woman. My wife was added to my case there and then. She requested for my credentials the originals and a photocopy, and my wife birth certificate alone which i gave to her she then said you can go and sit down you will be called. So we went back to our sit.
Soon the interviews started
Window 9
Window 10 empty
Window 11
Window 12
Window 13 empty
At about 9:30am I heard my name again to window 12 please
Good morning sir(my wife and i)
CO: Good morning
CO: this interview is to assess weather you are eligible for the visa ok
ME: yes sir
CO: both of you raise your right hand, do you........
US: yes
CO: you first that is me I want you to ...finger print, then my wife. Madam you can go and sit down i need the principal winner alone.
CO: what is your highest level of education
ME: university degree
CO: what did you study
ME: I answered
CO: did you do a project
ME: yes
CO: what was the title
ME: ...
CO: can you talk about it
ME: oh God I am used to oral exams so I went to town stage by stage
CO: how were you able to prevent bias
ME: answered
CO: what was you conclusion
CO: asked question about my profession
CO: when did u meet your wife
ME: i met are in 2003, asked her out in 2003 October
CO when did you decide to get married
ME: i proposed to her in 2007 during her birthday and gave her a ring. We planned to get married a little after we start working have enough money.
CO: do you have pictures of your wedding
ME: yes I brought it out and started showing him all in the album. The church, traditional. I also explained along those in the pictures our parents , siblings well wishers
CO: is that your engagement cake, lovely.then he smiled.
ME: yes, thank you sir.
CO: do you have other picture apart from your wedding pictures.
ME: yes sir we have courtship pictures and honey moon pictures, we had our honey moon in ghana i said, so I brought them out.
CO: can you pass it.
ME: i did and He started flipping through it. Then I explained the pics as he did flip even though he did not ask.
CO: what do you feel about Ghana
ME: they are well organised its a nice place
CO: can you call your wife you go and sit down.
So I called my wife
CO: when did you meet ur husband
SHE:
CO: when did you decide to get married
SHE:
CO: why did you marry him
SHE: He loves me and if a woman meets someone who loves her she will know and she is favoured.
She said the co was smiling all through, call your husband, so she did
ME: i would like to change the address we would be staying in the USA from Georgia to Texas .
CO: no problem, He collected the new address and minuted on it.then attached it to our documents.
CO: let me print out your pick up slip,u pick up your visas at this address on this day.you will pay 1250then.so he gave me my pick up slips and our passport.
ME: Sir you gave me our passports back
CO: am sorry he then collected them back
This God na ELELE,
My advice be composed, and pray well. This same Co refused the 2 people before me. He is very strict. A no nonsense young man American.we were the first he would be giving that day.
Also rehearse you highest level of education very well and go with pictures secondary school ,nysc pics, it helps.

congrats brother, its the lords doing.