• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

what can i do

I'm going for my interview on thursday
21st of april .. I don't know what likely question is it. I miss my first interview due to money, can I go alone cos I'm the winner but I can't get the rest money for my wife and daughter. Can anyone tell me what to down

@ WIZYFBABY, congrats! It is truly the Lord's doing.

@ Heavenborn, thanks so much. That helps alot cos i will be going for my medicals next week.

hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally I have been approved with the visa and this how the interview went on. due to traffic in Accra am sorry i was not able to post the experience earlier.

After the normal procedure I was called on the window 3 to submit my document and I was ask to sat down. After about 1 hour I was called with three dv applicant for the thumb print at window 2.
After the thumb print i was ask to sit down again which i did and sat for about 2 hours. I was called on window 6 there come a nice looking whiteman. this is how it went on!!!!

me; Goodmorning sir wid a smile
co; Goodmorning
co; you are here because you were selected for further process
me; yes sir
co; are you married
me; no
co; do you have kids
me; no
co: what do you intend to do in us
me:further my education
co: who is the person you intend to live with and which part of u s a will you go
me: answered nicely

he stopped asking the questions and he was typing while i was standing. he look at me and me said your visa has been approved and he took a blue sheet and started writing on it. do not make any travelling arrangement or buy any air ticket because the printing of the visa on the passport may delay. come here on the date on the blue sheet for your visa.

my bros and sis dis what happen. The good lord have done it. let me advice you there were a couple denied and most of the dv applicant were put to administrative process beacues of some mistakes on their document.please try and verify all the mistakes to avoid delay!!! paece be unto you all

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good Lord that did this in your life will never stop doing greater things in our lives on this forum,AMEN!!!!

Wishing ALL awaiting interviews a successful VISA GRANTED INTERVIEWS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally I have been approved with the visa and this how the interview went on. due to traffic in Accra am sorry i was not able to post the experience earlier.

After the normal procedure I was called on the window 3 to submit my document and I was ask to sat down. After about 1 hour I was called with three dv applicant for the thumb print at window 2.
After the thumb print i was ask to sit down again which i did and sat for about 2 hours. I was called on window 6 there come a nice looking whiteman. this is how it went on!!!!

me; Goodmorning sir wid a smile
co; Goodmorning
me; yes sir
co; are you married
me; no
co; do you have kids
me; no
co: what do you intend to do in us
co: who is the person you intend to live with and which part of u s a will you go
me: answered nicely

he stopped asking the questions and he was typing while i was standing. he look at me and me said your visa has been approved and he took a blue sheet and started writing on it. do not make any travelling arrangement or buy any air ticket because the printing of the visa on the passport may delay. come here on the date on the blue sheet for your visa.

my bros and sis dis what happen. The good lord have done it. let me advice you there were a couple denied and most of the dv applicant were put to administrative process beacues of some mistakes on their document.please try and verify all the mistakes to avoid delay!!! paece be unto you all

Congrats Wizy, for the Lord deserves all the praise and thanksgiving, we magnify HIS Name for such a simple but wonderful success. may He continue to be with you.

I'm going for my interview on thursday
21st of april .. I don't know what likely question is it. I miss my first interview due to money, can I go alone cos I'm the winner but I can't get the rest money for my wife and daughter. Can anyone tell me what to down

Please try and get theirs or don't go there to forfeit your own money ($819).

first things first, big ups to everybody who has contributed in the smallest of ways to make this forum a possibility... U all are the best. @ kennyeast...u are just too much! I feel previledged being a member of this lovely forum. Been visiting as a guest for some time now. I had a successful interview yesterday, and am dedicating the victory to this great forum.

thank god man 4 such testimony, he has decided to favor u, congratssssssss

the guy was entered for by someone in the us and he never struggled for it.he is lackadaisical about the whole thing. Just got off the phone with him asking me on how to get to the kamorass and alagbon. I just tire!

maybe he doesn't need it, hope u are preparing him 4 the interview?

here are the docs u will present

1. Medical result/vaccination sheet
2. Birth certificate (npc preferably)
3. Police certificate
4. Waec/degree certs as the case may be. Remember ur nysc cert if u have one
5. International passport
6. 1nl/2nl
7. 3 passport photos (2"x2") this will appear on ur visa(ijn)
8. $819 or equivalent in naira. #160/$
9. If married, marriage cert + enough pics

you will have to submit originals and copies of the following. Originals will be returned to u by ur co
1. Birth cert
2. Educational certs./nysc cert
3. Marriage cert if married

the following will be collected and never given back to u
1. Ur $819
2. Medicals. Though u already have copies of ur vaccination and hiv results given to u by kamorass
3. Police cert. U can make copies for ur record
4. 2nl. I.e the first page. They did not ask me for 1nl but go with it o.
5. 3 passport photos. One copy might be returned (not sure though). A copy of my wife's was returned enclosed in her intl.
Passport with d visa

your intl. Passport will be given to you with ur american visa right inside on the day of ur visa pick-up.

confirmed!!!!!!!!

guyz our interview (me, wife and daughter) will be coming up in 2weeks. We need ur prayers! Congrats to everyone that had a successful interview and best of luck to those still on the line to be interviewed. I trust god to favours us all ijn! Please those that had their interviews most recent that are yet to share their experiences, should do so without delay... 1 love.

u deserve my prayers and u have already, u'll be favored of god that day. Good luck....

hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally i have been approved with the visa and this how the interview went on. Due to traffic in accra am sorry i was not able to post the experience earlier.

After the normal procedure i was called on the window 3 to submit my document and i was ask to sat down. After about 1 hour i was called with three dv applicant for the thumb print at window 2.
After the thumb print i was ask to sit down again which i did and sat for about 2 hours. I was called on window 6 there come a nice looking whiteman. This is how it went on!!!!

Me; goodmorning sir wid a smile
co; goodmorning
me; yes sir
co; are you married
me; no
co; do you have kids
me; no
co: What do you intend to do in us
co: Who is the person you intend to live with and which part of u s a will you go
me: Answered nicely

he stopped asking the questions and he was typing while i was standing. He look at me and me said your visa has been approved and he took a blue sheet and started writing on it. Do not make any travelling arrangement or buy any air ticket because the printing of the visa on the passport may delay. Come here on the date on the blue sheet for your visa.

My bros and sis dis what happen. The good lord have done it. Let me advice you there were a couple denied and most of the dv applicant were put to administrative process beacues of some mistakes on their document.please try and verify all the mistakes to avoid delay!!! Paece be unto you all

how dare u call that an interview? My brother it wasn't, the co was only getting to know u. That was wat i'll call uncommon favor, a big congratssss to u.

Hello House! Been out for a long time now. Discovered the thread was gone and had to seach for the current thread.I have been following up on all events since then. Congrats to our big brother Kennyeast and all those whose success stories have been shared on this forum, it is the Lord's doing, and he that began this good work will surely complete it IJN. We are current in May, but we are yet to receive our 2nd NL so we do not know the date. Is there any way to check? I sent a mail to them yesterday though, still waiting for the reply.

@ satbiz. Since u've sent kcc an email, they will send u the interview date when replying ur mail. Just give them 3days. Gudluck in ur preparations and God bless!

lol very unserious i think.

Yeah he's only serious now on.Do say something to that man (airlordworld) that has his own fee and not his wife and daughter's.Does he stand the chance to be interviewed while the CO is seeing 3 people. I read an experience from a Ghana couple that let out their daughter and they still got the pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those with cheapest flight info from ghana n y jfk should help me out. and to all the dv 2012 winners.u re welcome iJn

my interview xperience since we lost d other thread

My Interview Experience.
S0ry i just came frn abj to get anoda intl passport
CO: Good morning
Me n ,my wife : Good morning sir
c.o- thumb print
me n my wife - Ans
C.O - swear
me n my wife - Ans
c.o - sir can u pls sit go and sit while i talk to dv 1
me ; ok
co ; when last were u in sch
my wife ; yr 2000 (cos we pland to be silent about her lasu program)
(d co looked at d waec cert (gce 2003) he got confused cos of d yr n centre name which is lagos mainland not tally with d name of sec sch on ds230.
c.o - why did u go 2 another sch to write waec)
my wife ; i didnt go to another sch .dt is private waec cos i didnt well in d 1 i wrote in my sec sch
co ; why did u wait till 2003 not 2001 or 2002
my wife ; i was preparing my self n i didnt want to b wasting money
co ; hw much was d private waec
my wife ; N2500
co; why did u write another waec in 2003 n u r not in sch
my wife ; i was seeking admission in 2004 but didnt get so i enrolled 4 part time
co ; but u didnt put dt in ur form ds230
my wife ; cos it is just a part time
(there my wife wanted to go off balance but dt answer was like helpful cos he didnt ask further and may its GOD dt we call here all d time remember i said may be its our denial dt turn to come back later )
Co; wat do u do
My wife ;i work in pharmacy unit of our local govt pry health centre
Co ; as what
My wife; assistant to pharmacist
Co; did u do any training when u started d work
My wife ; no ,on d job
(Here,i guess he was trying 2 c if she qualify based on work xperience)
Then he started typing d letter he gave us that day n went to printer to bring it .what he typed on the letter was that we shld get d following
1-evindence of previous waec n neco
2-evidence of ongoing education
3 waec or neco scratch card
But at this time ,we had nt seen d letter,i was even thinking he was typing normal pick up letter.he came back n continue
C0 ;what of ur sec sch waec cert
My wife ; am not having it here cos av not bn using it but i av d result statement n testimonial by sch
(he colected n was looking,we were offering him scratch card but he did collect)
Co ;what of ur sch id card
My wife ; its not here but i av some other docs
(we gave him d admision clearance n slip 4 entrance exam 4 d program.he kept looking at those once too.all this while i couldnt sit again.i was standing beside my wife cos i was carrying bag dt has our pics album ,our baby n all our docs n i was putting mouth telling my wife the doc to bring out.though d co didnt ask me get up but i couldnt sit anymore cos av not read anything like this on this forum)
Co; mam, am not convinced u attended this sch so u need to get this docs n mail me when u r ready
I feel those things we gave were enough to prove d waec n ongoing educatn cos he can always confirm wt d scratch we were offering him but he had printed dt letter already n he had saved d coment on dr application so he didnt want to delete it cos i was able to c d application dy use during part 2 interview by giraffing ma neck to c his PC screen cos i do dt kind of work dt has to do with talking alot of people wt application dt can allow any other officer to be able know what u discuss with each person without asking u .
PART 2
Co ;good afternoon
Me n my wife ; good afternoon
Co ; swear (faced only my wife but didnt ask me to go sit down time)
My wife ;ans
Co ; mam,did u get anything frm ur sec sch
My wife ;yes (cos we had gotten more than wat he asked us)
Co; what
Me n my wife ; we had 2 files 1 for sec sch docs anoda 1 for ongoing education docs
We gave d ID card dt my wife used to used to write her sec sch waec,JSS3waec cert issued by ogun state ministry of edu,neco result statement ,waec result statement & testimonial issued by her sec sch,her sec sch neco 2000 cert ,her sec sch waec 2000 cert n d gce 2003 waec cert.
Co; what did u get for ongoing education
Me n my wife; we gave him lasu sch id card made by student association,dt same entrance exam slip,same admision clearance,photocopy of siwes letter n some sch fees bank tellers n receipts
(he looked all dt n he started our names on d application n d pick up letter by opening our passport one by one.he opened my own last )
Co; sir what to ur passport
Me ;i kept it 4 too long dts y d data page is like dt
Co; i dont want to put ur imigrant visa on ds paspot so u dont av issues at d airport,u try n get a new bring it anytime 1pm mon-thur
Me ; okay .thank u bye
NOTE; The dob on her sec sch waec cert is wrong like i said wen we were discussing issue of wrong dob on waec cert though we got a cover letter frm her sch principal & sworn court affidavit cos she just know on day of part 1 interview cos travelled straight to ogun afta d intaviu ,may he didnt c it cos d docs just scattered his table.
ADVICE I wont suggest any1 use d waec cert done by ds runs guys cos dy have machine to confirm d authenticity.d co did not collect our scatch to confirm d cert but he took a machine.i was just thanking Almaighty GOD we didnt use d 1 dt d guy did for us cos my wifes spirit was not just going with it n she said we shld pray d diff in dobs wont give us any issue