• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Please, concerning police clearance report is it only one did in Alagbon ,Lagos is acceptable in Nigeria?

All about my interview ...After the normal routine and security check..I paid 819$ as usual..I did the signing and thumb-printing
And the following ensued btw d co and i
CO...How are u ?
Me...Fine and u?
CO...Have u been to any university in Nigeria
ME...Yes but i didnt complete my degree before traveling to Philippines
CO...Your highest qualification?
Me....O'level
CO.....Whats ur highest grade?
Me.....I said Chemistry
CO...What did you do in Chemistry
ME...Separation technique,acid ,base and salt,esterification,titration,organic and inorganic compds
CO...hmmmmm you are good
ME....Thank you
CO....ok ,, i am giving you visa today..then she brought out the white slip and said pick up ur visa on 16th of JUNE in lekki
ME...Thank you

GOD is great and we shall continue to see and hear good news in the house,,AMEN

I have a question house....The slip given to me has the following information

After all d instructions on the slip then i have the following information below the white slip

BAKARE,OLANREWAJU DV-1
Visas should be picked by susan ajakaiye

address: that is in LEKKI

But i don't know where the name susan ajakaiye comes from..Is she d one that would pick it up from US embassy or what? i don't understand that house..please i need your urgent response.. Thank you

Thank God

All d house should `shout Haleluyah..God has done it again... I had a successful interview today ,,, it was very smooth and precise ..Glory be to God Almighty ... The creator of Heaven and Earth.. Wait a bit for success story..

Allihamdullilai. We give thanks to Allah for your successful interview. Congratulations bro.

Amen! U shall go to come give your success story on this forum later in the day for my God is leaving with u for ur interview, go get wot belongs to u...d VISA! Goodluck!

OUR GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS....AMEN!

Thanks Dubbies... it was a success....Glory be to God... I am so happy for myself and definitely for the entire house, we have achieved another great success.

Haleluyah! Haleluyah!! Haleluyah!!! We rejoice with u my broda. To God be the glory! Congrats!

Heavenborn..You have always been a source of inspiration to everymember of this forum..Thanks for your wonderful contribution ...God is Marvelous and I am indeed grateful to you and everyone in this forum..May God continue to bless us with VISAA ,Amen

Please, concerning police clearance report is it only one did in Alagbon ,Lagos is acceptable in Nigeria?

YES although you can be at another location and co-ordinate it. Like you're in PH and do not want to go the Lagos for this document, you go to a police station in PH and they will help you do it via Alagbon and you pay money.

Last edited by a moderator:
YES although you can be at another location and co-ordinate it. Like you're in PH and do not want to go the Lagos for this document, you go a police station in PH and they will help you do it via Alagbon and pay money.

Thanks Ferdiii, O.K I understand.

After all d instructions on the slip then i have the following information below the white slip

BAKARE,OLANREWAJU DV-1

But i don't know where the name susan ajakaiye comes from..Is she d one that would pick it up from US embassy or what? i don't understand that house..please i need your urgent response.. Thank you
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Congrats once more! Weren't you the UNILAG dude that abandoned his program for the Philippine (Pharmacy)? The Susan Ajakaiye name might be the person that will hand over your passport with stamped visa at Lekki location or a mistake from your Interviewer. They make mistakes oh! Last time a guy said after congratulating him and his wife, the Consular Officer handed over their passports which he made him to know it wasn't suppose to be so, you would have asked why that name. You can ask questions and especially when you are good to go.Excitement fit no allow u sha. I believe your Interviewer did take your passport.

Last edited by a moderator:

BAKARE,OLANREWAJU DV-1

The Ajakaye thing is a mistake by the co. It is your name or the one suggested by you that is suppose to be written. The important thing is for you to present a valid id at vfs lekki to identify you as the bonade owner of the visa since your pics appear on ur passport and visa.

Does anybody know any cheap airline to Baltimore as the prices I could get are just too high.

Hi,
Pls contact Mrs.Adeleke of Lightspeed Travels on 07026461611, 08053535187, 08034434377. Just tell her u are from Biyi, she wil give u a good deal.
Cheers!:)

All d house should `shout Haleluyah..God has done it again... I had a successful interview today ,,, it was very smooth and precise ..Glory be to God Almighty ... The creator of Heaven and Earth.. Wait a bit for success story..

Congrats!

The Ajakaye thing is a mistake by the co. It is your name or the one suggested by you that is suppose to be written. The important thing is for you to present a valid id at vfs lekki to identify you as the bonade owner of the visa since your pics appear on ur passport and visa.

Thank you sunny..Should i email the US embassy on that or i should just go to vfs lekki with my ID? I am just a bit bothered anyway,,Tell me what u think is the best thing for me to do