• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Congrats to you popescandy1....what a short and precise interview...I am really excited to read a success story from u. So shall it be for bobbito today and for me tomorrow....Please put me in prayers and to the rest of the house.please dont hesitate to pray for us...

thanks very much Lanreb, i pray your experience should be short than mine in Jesus Name. the Lord be with you.

Please anyone who has fly any of this airlines should give informations on them. Qatar, Emirates and Royal air Maroc. Cos i want to book for my trip and need a cheap one. Royal air Maroc is the cheapest, but i don't know any thing about it. While the 3 are the cheapest among all that i made inquiry on, Qatar=160+, Emirates= 150+, Royal air Maroc=140+. @ popescandy1. My host is out of town so i have to wait for a while. But will fly into the promised land before the end of the month. Congrats once again.

Ok bro, it shall be well with you and the family for the Lord Almighty is in control.

@popescany1
What challenges do u have with your medical?

Thanks very much Heritage1. Pls check your PM.
As for the medicals, it was just due to the delay in the correction of my Passport. i couldn't start it on time and hence the 2nd interview. but all things work out for those who Love the Lord. the Lord be with you.

WHAO! I can't but just rejoice and praise God for you. This is indeed a "finished job".
God will perfect your medicals and every other things that concerns you IJN.

Amen,Amen again and again, thanks for through your prayers i came out victorious. i believe and receive it as a "finished job" in Jesus Name. the Lord be with you too.

@all, wow what a mighty god we serve!!!!
Guys i had a wonderful but swift successful interview today. For the sake of familiarity, let me summarize the intros.
So i got to the embassy around exactly 5:25am and saw people already there and they were like 7 in number. At almost around 7:00am, we were called to form a queue at the entrance and later went in. @ that time i was 6th in the queue but later due to some sort of rush i became the 11th person to pay my fees. The immigrant processing group wasn't as fast as that of the non-immigrant ones but then gradually i realised i was the 5th or so person to be called to a window and i think that was so where around some few minutes to 11am,mine was window 6 were i meet this middle age nice looking man with glasses. This was what ensured.
Co: Goodmoring (initially though is was afternoon, lol)
me: Goodmoring sir.
Co: Can you sign the buttom of the document you sent to kcc?( ds-230 part i&ii)
me: I did
co: Have you ever been married?
Me: Answered ( he started typing on his computer)
co: Have you ever had any children?
Me:.......................................
Co: I can see you have a certificate in teaching, how long did you teach( initially he was referring to my cert 'a' as a degree in teaching and so i had to correct him)
me:............................................... .
Co: What level did you teach?
Me: ..................................
Co: Ok, i find you eligible for visa but you have to present your medicals then i will give you a date.
Me: Ok sir, thank you very much.
So he picked a yellow print out and wrote on it 6th july as my next appointment with him and that was it guys,
from the time on my phone after getting out, i realised it was a minute pass 11am and i realise either i lasted a minute with the co even less.
My biggest thanks goes to the lord almighty, who has perfected all that concerns us on this forum and to you everyone on, i say the blessing of our lord god should be with you in all your endeavours. We shall all go the promised land to fulfill what the good lord has in stock for us.
To all yet to go for their interviews in the month and the upcoming months, the lord will surely see you through and especially those on ap, continue to trust in the lord and he shall direct your path, the lord is in control.
Lanreb and bobbito the successful interview experience gates has been duly opened for june, so guys just go and claim what our lord god has set for you come 8th and 9th.

congratulations my brother, its ur turn and i thank God for giving u success. Congrats that was uncommon favour.

3 days to my success story....Please shout haleluyah for me.. I wish everyone going for interview this week a great success...
Bobbito i wish u d best on Wednesday, Your case has been settled already, just go and show ur face in the embassy.
and to me on thursday, i know God has done it already..Thanks to everyone praying for us...ur prayers will manifest in our lives ,AMEN

Yes o, finally its ur turn, congratulations in advance, the good Lord will favor u. just do ur best and leave the rest to God.

Hello forumites. Congratulations to all those going for interview in June of which I am one. Due on the 10th. Please, pray for me and my family. My wife is the principal applicant and I am doing my best to get her ready. Thanks I know the God of this forum is alive. it will be well with all of us IJN

The flood gate of success for June has been open, it is well with u and ur family, make sure u prepare very well, success await u all IJN.

Its 3am now, preparing for my interview...May GOD see me through. Amen

Amen! U shall go to come give your success story on this forum later in the day for my God is leaving with u for ur interview, go get wot belongs to u...d VISA! Goodluck!

OUR GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS....AMEN!

All d house should `shout Haleluyah..God has done it again... I had a successful interview today ,,, it was very smooth and precise ..Glory be to God Almighty ... The creator of Heaven and Earth.. Wait a bit for success story..

All d house should `shout Haleluyah..God has done it again... I had a successful interview today ,,, it was very smooth and precise ..Glory be to God Almighty ... The creator of Heaven and Earth.. Wait a bit for success story..

Haleluyah.Congratulations, Lanreb.I can't wait to hear what happened.

@all, WOW WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!!
Guys i had a wonderful but swift successful interview today. for the sake of familiarity, let me summarize the intros.
so i got to the embassy around exactly 5:25am and saw people already there and they were like 7 in number. at almost around 7:00am, we were called to form a queue at the entrance and later went in. @ that time i was 6th in the queue but later due to some sort of rush i became the 11th person to pay my fees. the Immigrant processing group wasn't as fast as that of the non-immigrant ones but then gradually i realised i was the 5th or so person to be called to a window and i think that was so where around some few minutes to 11am,mine was window 6 were i meet this middle age nice looking man with glasses. this was what ensured.
CO: Goodmoring (initially though is was afternoon, lol)
Me: Goodmoring sir.
Co: can you sign the buttom of the document you sent to KCC?( DS-230 part I&II)
Me: i did
Co: have you ever been married?
Me: answered ( he started typing on his computer)
Co: have you ever had any children?
Me:.......................................
Co: i can see you have a certificate in teaching, how long did you teach( initially he was referring to my cert 'A' as a degree in teaching and so i had to correct him)
Me:............................................... .
Co: what level did you teach?
Me: ..................................
Co: Ok, i find you eligible for visa but you have to present your medicals then i will give you a date.
Me: Ok sir, thank you very much.
So he picked a yellow print out and wrote on it 6th july as my next appointment with him and that was it guys,
from the time on my phone after getting out, i realised it was a minute pass 11am and i realise either i lasted a minute with the CO even less.
My Biggest thanks goes to the Lord Almighty, who has perfected all that concerns us on this forum and to you everyone on, i say the blessing of our Lord God should be with you in all your endeavours. we shall all go the promised land to fulfill what the Good Lord has in stock for us.
To all yet to go for their interviews in the month and the upcoming months, the Lord will surely see you through and especially those on AP, continue to trust in the Lord and He shall direct your path, the Lord is in control.
Lanreb and bobbito the successful interview experience gates has been duly opened for June, so guys just go and claim what our Lord God has set for you come 8th and 9th.

Congrats! So they still interview one without the medicals? I know they do but they rescheduled my pal to 23/07/2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
Helo house, i jst wish 2 inform u dat my trip has been scheduled 4 nxt wk Tuesday. I wish everyone who stil awaits interview success.

Congrat, waiting for the success story