• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

I wish ALL those going for interviews in May,June and the coming months success and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO SUCCEED ON THIS FORUM IJN,AMEN....

To those expecting results for the year 2012,the good Lord that favoured those of in 2011 victory will surely all those expecting results any moment from now IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will surely come unto this forum and testify to God's goodness cos OUR GOD is a faithful GOD that NEVER FAILS AND WILL NEVER FAIL

PRAISE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ndu, my broda that true! But remember that i had paid some to the photographer guys, as i fell for their trick! When were given 3 small papers from the first point of entry/security, one of those paper 'contact form'. So the contact form was the only thing we were asked to fill. On the form was your address, the city and stae where the address is, your phone number and email. So i gave out one of my pen and never got it back again lol, but to God be the glory. I went into the embassy like someone who've been there before, this is as a result of the information i've gotten from this forum!

guys good luck to everybodyhere

anybody here from saudi arabia or any information regarding saudi in dvlottery any success story or anything please share.......

I have just been selected for further processing.

Entered the DV2012 3rd Oct'11
As a single applicant
My case Number: 2012AF00016***
I Want to know if my case number is high or low and when I will be current so as to plan my programs orderly.

God you are awesome.

With God all things are possible...............

@ Heavenborn, Congrats! Really, it is the Lord's doing. All thanks to Him.

House, please remember my family in prayers, we have less than two weeks to go. I know that my God liveth and so, He will make a name for Himself!

I have just been selected for further processing.

Entered the DV2012 3rd Oct'11
As a single applicant

Could you tell us what browser did you use to check your status? Because, I have IE 9 and the website says it only accepts IE vesrions 6 and 7. Although, it does let me check the statuses of 9 applications I had applied for my friends. I am just wondering if it is the browser that is not doing the job since 9 applications straight were doomed... Also, please "private message" me, if possible, so that I will get your message. Thanks and congratulations! :)

stonejay, Kennyeast and the rest pls put me tru, I need to know if my case number is high or low and when I will be current.
Case number: 2012AF00016***.

God you are awesome.

With God all things are possible.

It is a bit high but don't worry, just try and send in ur papers on time.Congrats! Me too was selected. This is my time since 1999.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure u type the confirmation number very well. That happened to me and my mind told me to go to my mailbox where I saved the page before printing and copy instead of typing, behold....God is wonderful.This is the beginning of more things to come. Am running away from sins now on.

Make sure u type the confirmation number very well. That happened to me and my mind told me to go to my mailbox where I saved the page before printing and copy instead of typing, behold....God is wonderful.This is the beginning of more things to come. Am running away from sins now on.
Congrats, it worked for you. I knew the way how confirmation number is entered is important. Did you win last year or the year before?

My Kennyeast, another good news has come.Give me ur cell.Mine is 08035780517 and E-mail Addy:ferdimako@yahoo.com

@fediii

Wow wow wow! Congrats my bro, so happy 4 u, u really deserve it, and ur cn is very low, by dis time nxt yr u'll shuld be in america. Congrats and thank God.

Akejucarex

Akejucarex a big congrats to u, its the lord's doing. Ur cn is not high, by this time next year, u'll be current, dats may june. Congrats.