• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

now thats persistence

Ferdii,

playing since 1999 and only winning in 2011 is the highest degree of persistence. It has given me encouragement since am only loosing the second time. I entered for 8 guys and none won. I will keep praying for the next 8 years by which time even if I dont win the lottery I hope to be rich enough to settle in the USA. Be blessed.

all the best.Keep going, u never know.God has the final say at His own time.He gives u the courage to push on.

Ferdii,

playing since 1999 and only winning in 2011 is the highest degree of persistence. It has given me encouragement since am only loosing the second time. I entered for 8 guys and none won. I will keep praying for the next 8 years by which time even if I dont win the lottery I hope to be rich enough to settle in the USA. Be blessed.

all the best.Keep going, u never know.God has the final say at His own time.He gives u the courage to push on.Yeah that is another way to get to the US but I must tell u this, is the way for me and am happy.

all the best.Keep going, u never know.God has the final say at His own time.He gives u the courage to push on.Yeah that is another way to get to the US but I must tell u this, is the way for me and am happy.

Congrats. I am happy for u. U really deserve it. U will be current in Oct. this year as ur cn is low. In fact u can make it to the US this year if u wish. As I type this, my host in the US and I are having a nice time as he is around in naija. It is a wonderful experience! Congrats once more.

Congrats. I am happy for u. U really deserve it. U will be current in Oct. this year as ur cn is low. In fact u can make it to the US this year if u wish. As I type this, my host in the US and I are having a nice time as he is around in naija. It is a wonderful experience! Congrats once more.

Thanks

The good lord is still on the throne

Hi Bobbito,
I think you should focus more on being scheduled for an interview and praying for success.All other things can follow thereafter.It is however,not true that you must become a citizen before you can apply for your wife.The link below explains it all.Goodluck man!!

Yes yes yes, God is indeed smiling on me. Got a replied mail from KCC that my interview date is coming up by june 8th, though not yet received the second notification letter. I was asked to contact the Lagos embassy.
House please join me in prayers for all things to work together for my good.

Hey guys good work in here.I stumbled on this site out of anxiety before the Ist of May and I really like what I am getting.

"Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2012 Electronic Diversity Visa program.
Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below"

Pls does this statement mean I can still be selected?
Cos It seems all my guys also got the message and one of them said it is a batch by batch thingy
My Brethren pls help trash the issue....I believe in you guys

Hi Bobbito,
I think you should focus more on being scheduled for an interview and praying for success.All other things can follow thereafter.It is however,not true that you must become a citizen before you can apply for your wife.The link below explains it all.Goodluck man!!

Yes yes yes, God is indeed smiling on me. Got a replied mail from KCC that my interview date is coming up by june 8th, though not yet received the second notification letter. I was asked to contact the Lagos embassy.

Don't worry, that will come in.It is already on its way just keep ur eyes skinned on your postal address. U can still go ahead with ur medicals and Police report to gain time and confidence.

Hey guys good work in here.I stumbled on this site out of anxiety before the Ist of May and I really like what I am getting.

"Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2012 Electronic Diversity Visa program.
Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below"

Pls does this statement mean I can still be selected?
Cos It seems all my guys also got the message and one of them said it is a batch by batch thingy
My Brethren pls help trash the issue....I believe in you guys

Am afraid that could be it.If it opens up next October, do enter.U never know when.

Hi Bobbito,

Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding

Hi Bobbito,

Brother thank u very much for the info

@ vicmac2. Thank u very much my broda, it is indeed the Lord's doing! All the glory and thanksgiving to Him!!

To all those that applied for the 2012 visa lottery that was never selected. Take it cool and don't lose hope! At the time appointed it will come to pass. All is well!!

Ferdiii and all those that were selected, i wish u guyz all the very best. It is not and End in itself, but a Means to an End.. All is well with u all!

hello forumites,its been a while,congrats 2 all dose u hv had succesful interviews and 2 our fellow 2012 winners congratulations

forumites i heard dat it is nt advisable 2 travel 2 d us without money, even if u hv a sponsor.so 4 dose of us hu hv travelld nd re also preparing 2 travell wat is d minimum amount of money one is advisable 2 travell wit?

hello forumites,its been a while,congrats 2 all dose u hv had succesful interviews and 2 our fellow 2012 winners congratulations

forumites i heard dat it is nt advisable 2 travel 2 d us without money, even if u hv a sponsor.so 4 dose of us hu hv travelld nd re also preparing 2 travell wat is d minimum amount of money one is advisable 2 travell wit?