• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@ Ferdii and Akejucarex,
Congrats to both of u. Pls act fast on the instructions given, so dat u can be scheduled for an interview soonest.
Cheers!

Hello house, my interview comes up 8th of june and my second notification letter has not gotten to me. However, some adviced that i can still go ahead with my medicals, police report, e.t.c, but i just learnt from a friend who is a 2009 winner that there are some informations on the 2nd letter that i must have to process my case. I would like to know if anyone can intimate me on the contents of the interview letter to enable know what to do, if to go ahead with my medicals or to wait for the arrival of the letter. I don't reside in Lagos, so i need to gather facts before i travel down

Hello house, my interview comes up 8th of june and my second notification letter has not gotten to me. However, some adviced that i can still go ahead with my medicals, police report, e.t.c, but i just learnt from a friend who is a 2009 winner that there are some informations on the 2nd letter that i must have to process my case. I would like to know if anyone can intimate me on the contents of the interview letter to enable know what to do, if to go ahead with my medicals or to wait for the arrival of the letter. I don't reside in Lagos, so i need to gather facts before i travel down

Yeah, but go and do ur medicals and police report.Both do not need ur 2NL. Meanwhile it is on its way, if withing a month it has not, e-mail KCC and they will get u a soft copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ bobbito. My broda there's no special thing the letter will demand, except there is some document that they want you to bring in addition when going for interview. I went for medicals and was not asked of any letter, cos that's the only place that the letter will be needed. So u might not need the letter for ur medicals. Gudluck and God bless!

@Heavenborn and ferdiii I am very greatful for your advice. Na only God go bless una. Please confirm if the recommend and designated hospital is Kamorass Hospital at VI

@bobbito, in addition to the wonderful advice, go 4 medical wit ur 1st notication letter, i was askd 4 it during my medicals. Good luck.

I won also

Now the question is to those previous winners that applied successfully for the visa with their education background.. Please provides us with the questions the officers asked, so as to get us prepared for the Big day and what to expect. Than you very much.

@Heavenborn and ferdiii I am very greatful for your advice. Na only God go bless una. Please confirm if the recommend and designated hospital is Kamorass Hospital at VI

Hi Bobbito,
Yes, it is still Kamorass hospital at Victoria Island. Also do ur police report at Alagbon Close in Ikoyi.
Cheers!

Now the question is to those previous winners that applied successfully for the visa with their education background.. Please provides us with the questions the officers asked, so as to get us prepared for the Big day and what to expect. Than you very much.

Hi,
u need to read all the previous comments on this thread. U can start from page 1. Good luck.

Any of the 2012 winner seeking 4 questions to prepare with, should start from page 1 and read tru, in page 1, there is enof interview experience to help u, be u single using education or maried using education, u av more than enuf. Good luck guys.

@ Phuture. The cut offs for june has been released for along time now. You can google for the visa bulletin and you will get what you want. Gudluck and God bless!!

7 days to go!

House please continue to remember me and my family in your prayers. My testimony is sure because my God liveth.

One Love!