• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

heavenborn, sorry have been away for quite some time, congratulations on ur successful visa pik up am also leaving next week, but going with emirate, got it for 198 each mine and my wife to houston.for the new winners i say a bg congrats, and our guys yet to have there interview u shall be successful in jesus name.
1 love

And that was too much.

Hey guyz am new in these forum and need your advice here.i have a cousin who went for his interview in February and was put in administration processing,can anyone tell me what these means,and what needs to be done.i need your help

@ ngugi. This means that the embassy is not satisfied/doubt with some of your information and needs to make so findings about you, which might take some time. So basically if your cousine is clean, then he has nothing else to do than to pray. Hope this help?

Hi everybody, we will finally be jetting out of Nigeria on 21st of June. We got Qatar Airline for 185,000 each and my baby 40,000.

I wish those waiting for interview success as u go for your interview, the good God will show you favor.

@ ferdiii. What do u mean by 'that is too much'? Are u talking about the air fare or what? And please if u have any info or contact on cheap flight, please let the house know as me and many others are looking for a cheaper ones. Gudluck and God bless!

@ kennyeast, & the everybody in the house

HOUSE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS CONVERSATION FROM GHANIAN THREAD??

Originally Posted by ammeck09
I'm not giving up yet, looking at the number of entries I made, I think I shouldn't get anything less than 5 winners. Still hopeful, so I will check again at the beginning of next month.

@ammeck09,
What do you mean by this "Still hopeful, so I will check again at the beginning of next month"? Do you mean that all the winners/results are not being released and sent at the same time?

@ammeck09,
What do you mean by this "Still hopeful, so I will check again at the beginning of next month"? Do you mean that all the winners/results are not being released and sent at the same time?

Exactly that, I am more than convinced the winners are release in batches. I am saying this because in the previous years some winners got their letters months later after the original date of announcement of winners.

Guyz, i have just picked up our visa. I went yesterday and it was not ready and i was asked to come back 2day by 2pm. I went around 2:40pm and met somany people there, waited like 30 minutes and left with our visas. We thank God for His love over us! Gudluck to those that are yet to pickup, those waiting for interview and the 2012 lucky winners.. 1 love!

Congrats bro, thanks be to God. now all is set for the departure. Goodluck and may the Lord be with you.

@VICTORY-FEDEL i dnt beliv its done in batches, becos they did not state dat in their website, i beliv if a particular result is yet to be released, wen u check, u ar sopos to see sometin like 'the result 4 dis application is not yet available' and not wat ar displaying.

@VICTORY-FEDEL i dnt beliv its done in batches, becos they did not state dat in their website, i beliv if a particular result is yet to be released, wen u check, u ar sopos to see sometin like 'the result 4 dis application is not yet available' and not wat ar displaying.
Makes sense. It won't be 'fair' for them to release the winners in batches because they will be giving the '1st batch of winners' a head start in pursuing their visas (i.e. completing visa forms and mailing them etc.). In addition, I personally don't feel as if the results will change unless they discover that something went wrong during the random selection process which is highly unlikely on their part. If this is the case, we would have already been informed by now.

congrats
Guyz, i have just picked up our visa. I went yesterday and it was not ready and i was asked to come back 2day by 2pm. I went around 2:40pm and met somany people there, waited like 30 minutes and left with our visas. We thank God for His love over us! Gudluck to those that are yet to pickup, those waiting for interview and the 2012 lucky winners.. 1 love!

hi everybody... pls how do I go about the evaluation of my credentials with WES? will appreciate a detail reply. thanks

congratulations to all those who won for 2012. sorry i have been away from the forum for some time, i was running around to source for money and thank God our flight is next week to atlanta. once again congratulations wishing you a successful interview.

hi everybody... pls how do I go about the evaluation of my credentials with WES? will appreciate a detail reply. thanks

You no try oh, no interview transcript no observations. I will get the info for u, am in the middle of getting my host's transcript from the University and that goes straight to WES.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Blessing.

Kennyeast,we wish you safe journey to USA.

Please,which Airline did Blessing took to Houston and how much is it?

To ALL awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,the Good Lord that we serve on this forum will see you ALL through IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to rejoice IJN.AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

she took qatar airline, @ #179,900.

Hello house our interview is two weeks time and we really need your sopport in prayer. One love

don't worry pal, ur case will be a resounding victory, just do ur part and leave the rest to God who is the giver of success. good luck!