• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@kennyeast

I pray to God almight to make your jurny... Be Successful one and we shall all see in USA by God grace. Bye.

Gudluck to those going for interview this week and the coming weeks. And also to those moving into America this week and the coming weeks. God will meet us all at our point of need. IJMN! 1 love!

hello house, i applied for lottery on 5th march with my spouse and we both won, she has the lower case number so we will use hers,
now i want to know, i was born in lagos, i schooled in osun state and im currently working in FCT, my spouse was born in lagos, schooled in osun too (where we met) and works in lagos.
how many police certificate are we supposed to provide for the interview?

pls help!

Hello house! Please those who have traveled is there a minimum amount to hold as BTA or it doesn't matter as an immigrant. Thank you for your response.

hello house, i applied for lottery on 5th march with my spouse and we both won, she has the lower case number so we will use hers,
now i want to know, i was born in lagos, i schooled in osun state and im currently working in FCT, my spouse was born in lagos, schooled in osun too (where we met) and works in lagos.

pls help!

What do u mean by u applied for Lottery on 5th March? And no case number? Police reports should be two-remember every other thing must be two.

Hello house! Please those who have traveled is there a minimum amount to hold as BTA or it doesn't matter as an immigrant. Thank you for your response.

I don't think there is any BTA.Just the amount u would like to have to facilitate ur speedy adaptation.

Last edited by a moderator:
House, our interview is tomorrow and we really need your prayers.

Am coming back here with testimony in Jesus Name, Amen!

One love!

pls help!

Hi,
Each of u will do ur separate Police Reports.
U can go to Alagbon Close at Ikoyi,Lagos and get it done there.
Cheers!

@ Bola Emmanuel. That is good news, u paid 40k for ur baby? How old is ur baby? Cos my girl is just 6months. She will be leaving Nigeria with my wife in 4 months time to US. Gudluck and God bless!

Sorry for sending this a little bit late, i have been busy running around. My baby is one year six month. I can give u the lady number so that u can discuss with her, cos the earlier you book the better for u, cos the fare increases everyday. Call Amoke 08039212999. I got her through kennyeast.

Kennyeast is right at the airport. We all wish u journey mercy to the land the Lord has destined you to be. You shall eat the fruit of the land.

My experience.

first and fore most, my apologies for posting my experience this late, it wz due to circumstances beyond my control`
I got to the embassy around 6.25am. All normal procedure observed. I was given DV12 and was later called to window 11, by a young black American dude @ about 10:15am, he took my finger prints and the friendly chat bellow ensued.

ME: good morning how r you doing today( with a smile)
CO: fine thank u.
CO : you qualified based on your education.
ME: Ok
CO :What is your highest qualification
ME: Bsc Geology
CO: what year did you finish?
ME: answered
CO: what r d courses u took in school?
ME: my final semester?
CO: generally
ME: listed a few with nice names dt am over grounded in… Paleontology attracted him, ( I knew it would) so he asked me to speak on it.
CO: tell me about paleontology
ME: delivered… like a midwife! (And the CO was nodding all thru)
CO: did you carry out a project?
ME:Yes
CO: what was the topic?
ME: Answered.
CO: Tell me about it
ME: delivered again in colour ( using a lot of scientific terms)
CO: ( started typing while I was still delivering, and the then he asked me if I was going to stay with my host when I get to America
ME: for the interim ( with a broad smile, knowing dt JEHOVAH-OVERDO has done it again!
CO: welcome to America. ( stood up and picked up a slip from a printer…handing it to me, he said I should pick up my VISA on the date written on the slip. And advised me not to buy a ticket until I do so.
ME: thank u very much!

OBSERVATIONS
The Consular officers seemed to be very willing to give out the Visas, there was this case dt I felt would hv been outright denial, IT WAS 100% clear that this candidate was impersonating somebody else, and could not even defend the fake SSCE Cert he tendered. and yet the supposedly strict Blonde lady {CO} gave him like 25 mins to try and convince her…b4 finally denying him.
I was impressed by one lady with 3 kids & her husband. She has obviously lost touch with her course of study and so couldn’t proffer quality ans to d questions she was asked. She was told she wasn’t qualified a couple of times by the CO, but she kept pressing for more questions and offering answers to them the best way she could. she was very bold, polite,and very audible. @last she was granted.
Another guy that was denied was not qualified educationally and work experience wise. { he has just two credits in his SSCE and his occupation is fashion designing {which he actually tot will qualify him. I really felt for this guy, he was dazed by the news and cldn’t move. it was obvious that he wasn’t informed…{ if only he was a member of this blessed forum, @ least his hard earned cash wuld hv been saved} but ignorance is not an excuse so he was denied.

ADVICE
For those yet to be interviewed, be rest assured that your success is 100% guaranteed in Jesus name. All u have to do is PREPARE very well and PRAY VERY WELL… then give God the glory 4 he has done it already.
Timidity is not what they condone…BE BOLD, AND BE AUDIBLE. Try and dictate your interview by leading them to courses or subjects u r well grounded in… and the rest will be history.

I give God the glory, and I bless Him for this wonderful and love filled forum. Its actually the best thing that can happen to any DV winner. My profound gratitude goes out to every single member of this forum and the previous once… u all are more than family to me and I will forever be indebted to u. I love you all.

@ kennyeast the good lord dt started this whole process for u, will definately see u thru to "God's own country" safely! and equally settle u down speedily... do have a funfilled trip!

My experience.

first and fore most, my apologies for posting my experience this late, it wz due to circumstances beyond my control`
I got to the embassy around 6.25am. All normal procedure observed. I was given DV12 and was later called to window 11, by a young black American dude @ about 10:15am, he took my finger prints and the friendly chat bellow ensued.

ME: good morning how r you doing today( with a smile)
CO: fine thank u.
CO : you qualified based on your education.
ME: Ok
CO :What is your highest qualification
ME: Bsc Geology
CO: what year did you finish?
ME: answered
CO: what r d courses u took in school?
ME: my final semester?
CO: generally
ME: listed a few with nice names dt am over grounded in… Paleontology attracted him, ( I knew it would) so he asked me to speak on it.
CO: tell me about paleontology
ME: delivered… like a midwife! (And the CO was nodding all thru)
CO: did you carry out a project?
ME:Yes
CO: what was the topic?
ME: Answered.
CO: Tell me about it
ME: delivered again in colour ( using a lot of scientific terms)
CO: ( started typing while I was still delivering, and the then he asked me if I was going to stay with my host when I get to America
ME: for the interim ( with a broad smile, knowing dt JEHOVAH-OVERDO has done it again!
CO: welcome to America. ( stood up and picked up a slip from a printer…handing it to me, he said I should pick up my VISA on the date written on the slip. And advised me not to buy a ticket until I do so.
ME: thank u very much!

OBSERVATIONS
The Consular officers seemed to be very willing to give out the Visas, there was this case dt I felt would hv been outright denial, IT WAS 100% clear that this candidate was impersonating somebody else, and could not even defend the fake SSCE Cert he tendered. and yet the supposedly strict Blonde lady {CO} gave him like 25 mins to try and convince her…b4 finally denying him.
I was impressed by one lady with 3 kids & her husband. She has obviously lost touch with her course of study and so couldn’t proffer quality ans to d questions she was asked. She was told she wasn’t qualified a couple of times by the CO, but she kept pressing for more questions and offering answers to them the best way she could. she was very bold, polite,and very audible. @last she was granted.
Another guy that was denied was not qualified educationally and work experience wise. { he has just two credits in his SSCE and his occupation is fashion designing {which he actually tot will qualify him. I really felt for this guy, he was dazed by the news and cldn’t move. it was obvious that he wasn’t informed…{ if only he was a member of this blessed forum, @ least his hard earned cash wuld hv been saved} but ignorance is not an excuse so he was denied.

ADVICE
For those yet to be interviewed, be rest assured that your success is 100% guaranteed in Jesus name. All u have to do is PREPARE very well and PRAY VERY WELL… then give God the glory 4 he has done it already.
Timidity is not what they condone…BE BOLD, AND BE AUDIBLE. Try and dictate your interview by leading them to courses or subjects u r well grounded in… and the rest will be history.

I give God the glory, and I bless Him for this wonderful and love filled forum. Its actually the best thing that can happen to any DV winner. My profound gratitude goes out to every single member of this forum and the previous once… u all are more than family to me and I will forever be indebted to u. I love you all.

Congrats! Justice served! What a smooth pathway to 'sneak' into the US.

to the people going for interview this week, success shall surely be yours IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

Kennyeast is right at the airport. We all wish u journey mercy to the land the Lord has destined you to be. You shall eat the fruit of the land.

And I spoke with him 2day.He didn't hint me.What abt the Oil company job interview? Haha...Dude don fade! Fly away huh.Kennywest now on.