• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

It is a bit high but don't worry, just try and send in ur papers on time.Congrats! Me too was selected. This is my time since 1999.

Congrats Ferdii,
It is indeed God's appointed time for you.All glory is His alone.With such a low CN,you will be current in October.My brother,follow the instructions carefully and send back all required documents to KCC on time so you will be scheduled for interview on time.Success man!

Congrats Ferdii,
It is indeed God's appointed time for you.All glory is His alone.With such a low CN,you will be current in October.My brother,follow the instructions carefully and send back all required documents to KCC on time so you will be scheduled for interview on time.Success man!

Thanks.

Gudluck to everyone going for interview this month, and the coming month. The angel of the Lord will go before you, to prepare the way for you IJN!

Dude, i remember you from 2011 lottery when you didnt win, now you won, A BIG congrats my brother...i see in your signature you entered a wrong confirmation number, was it the 0/O issue?

Whatever men! Am happy but the best to enter that confirmation code is by copying.

@ferdii, can u please paste the link to the required forms to be filled to
return the form back to kcc.
Thanks

My Kennyeast, another good news has come.Give me ur cell.Mine is 08035780517 and E-mail Addy:ferdimako@yahoo.com

Congratulations ferdiii. May the good Lord protect you and bring the success story to reality. You really deserve it. You have also affected so many lives positively on this forum. God bless you.

@ferdi,someone from Russia has made some statistics and found out that more than 95% of the winners from Russia are those applied on 5th and 6th day of October.i dont know about the drawing method but it is amazing

@ ovicity. My broda there is an appointed time, when it comes u will be there. It is well with u IJN!

@Heavenborn, Thanks alot. I really appreciate ur words of encouragement. I will neva give up. I know someday God will hear my prayers. I hope u are planning to live soonest. I wish u all the best and may the favour of God rest upon u. Thanks once again. U are a true friend.

Bello, yusuf olanrewaju
201222kv2vzsr7ih
pls, that is my visa lottery confirmation number, can sum1 help in checking it 4 me..... and reply back.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ ferdiii, Congrats! Its indeed God's appointed time for u and u must shine cos no power can stop u! Congrats also to other winners of DV 2012! It is the Lord's doing.

9 days to go!!! I trust my God who is able to do all things, He will grant me testimony to share in this great forum.