• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

well i have 2 chances my wife and i applied for the dv 2012 and also my daughter ,either my wife or me will definately win i have faith in God

rozy cant wait for the link to be open on may 1 ,in fact i will be the first Nigerian to check it online becos i will never sleep and i will login to my laptop exactly 12 am nigeria time to check time to time

Our Interview Experience!!! Sorry guyz that am doing this a little late cos my mobile internet was misbehaving.. We got to the embassy around 6:30 am, joinned the line. Was the third inside, went thru the normal security cheaks as other winners has observed. Went to the cashier to pay for the 3 of us, after which we went in to the main interview hall around 7:30 or so. We were third on the dv selectees, we were call on twindow 12 to submit our documents around some munites to 8 am. I submitted our documents to a young nigerian guy, he asked me my highest qualification and i told him that am an undergraduate and he asked my which sch. And i told him he demand to know where the sch. is located and their phone number, told me is like the guy have been looking for the number for long. The phone number was behind my sch. Id card, so i gave him and he wrote the number down. The document he collected was, 1. My weac certificate original and photocopy (O&P) 2. My marriage certificate O&P. 3. Birth certificate O&P. 4. Police report original only. For my wife i was asked to submit her 1. Birth certificate O&P. 2. Police report. For myy daughter i submitted, 1. Her birth certificate original only and her passport photo. I asked the guy if i can submit my school admision letter and he said no, he asked me if i had any letter from my work place and i said no. He asked me to go have my sit cos i was having all documents with me, while my wife was carrying our daughter and sat all this time. When i got back to my sit after a while i looked at my wife's wrist watch and it was around 8:20am and based on the info on this forum i was looking at 8:45am to face the co. The dv 1 was called to win.10 at about 8:30 am. We were called to win.10 where you have this young friendlywhite guy, should be in late 20's or early 30's. Co: gud morning sir how are u 2day? Me&wife: very well sir thank u. Co: u are here bcos u were selected for further processing, me&wife: yes. Co: raise ur right hands up, and swear to tell the truth. me&wife: we do. Co: please take ur finger prints, me&wife: we did. Co: please sign ur documents, me&wife: we signed. Co: madam please go have ur sit while am with the principal applicant. My wife went and sat down with our daughter. Co: what is ur highest qualification? Me: an undergraduate. Co: what are u studying? Me: ans. Co: why did u chose this discipline? Me: ans. Co: when did u finished ur sec. School? Me: ans. Co: why did it took this long to go to uni? Me: ans. Co: when did u got admission? Me: ans. Co: your weac is incomplet? Me: i told him that am making use of 2 results and the second one is 2008 and has no certificate yet! Already i had given scratch card to the guy who collect our document and when the co took it up the weac statement of result, i saw the scratch card stappled on it. Co: why are u with two weac? Me: our uni needs 5 credit and i dont have at a sitting. Co: what are the courses u did in the uni? Me: gave some. Co: tell me about those scholars u read about? Me: gave some. Co: tell me about comparative federalism? Me: gave some ans. Co: what are the country u compared? Me: usa, nigeria and talked brifely. Co: what other country did u compare? Me: canada and some other countries but can not remember them now. Co: ok. Co: how old were u when u got ur admission? Me: that was about 4 years ago, and i should be 28 or 27. Co: when and where did u met ur spouse? Me: ans. Co: do u have any pictures? Me: yes and handed over some the pictures, and he began to flip thru. Co: asked about some people? Me: gave ans. Co: when was ur traditional as he was watching our traditional pictures. Me: gave ans. Co: where is this and when was that? Me: at the beach with my wife during dating. Jan 1st 2009. Co: returning the pictures with him. Me: i was ready to bring the main album which is our wedding pictures. Co: don't, it's ok and he began to type on his system. Co: took my documents up again and asked me if i have any address in the US? Me: yes, but i want to change the address i wrote on the ds 230. Co: ok, to which one? Me: i began to search for the address, mean while the co was watching me do all that. I gave him the affidavit of support cause that's where the new address is and he cancel the first and wrote the new address. Co: began to type again and told me to hold on a whlle and went and pic the print out and gave to go pick our visa there in a week time, and said congratulation again and don't make any arrangment until u get ur visa. Me: thank u very much sir. Went to where my wife is sitting and took her hand and she stood up and i kissed and my daughter. Other dv guyz there began to shake my hand. That was it my good people! But i must confess that it is God that did it for us, cos i was at a time going off track but was saying somethings i don't understand myself. It is just God who did it. Help me in thanking and praising God, even our God who has been doing it in this great forum. Am also greatful to everyone who have contributed to the successes on this forum. God bless u all. I will post my observations later cos my battery is very low. Gudluck to those remaining and God bless!

i have a question to ask. i have email KCC my spouse ds-230. do i still need to sent the original copy?

Our Interview Experience!!! Sorry guyz that am doing this a little late cos my mobile internet was misbehaving.. We got to the embassy around 6:30 am, joinned the line. Was the third inside, went thru the normal security cheaks as other winners has observed. Went to the cashier to pay for the 3 of us, after which we went in to the main interview hall around 7:30 or so. We were third on the dv selectees, we were call on twindow 12 to submit our documents around some munites to 8 am. I submitted our documents to a young nigerian guy, he asked me my highest qualification and i told him that am an undergraduate and he asked my which sch. And i told him he demand to know where the sch. is located and their phone number, told me is like the guy have been looking for the number for long. The phone number was behind my sch. Id card, so i gave him and he wrote the number down. The document he collected was, 1. My weac certificate original and photocopy (O&P) 2. My marriage certificate O&P. 3. Birth certificate O&P. 4. Police report original only. For my wife i was asked to submit her 1. Birth certificate O&P. 2. Police report. For myy daughter i submitted, 1. Her birth certificate original only and her passport photo. I asked the guy if i can submit my school admision letter and he said no, he asked me if i had any letter from my work place and i said no. He asked me to go have my sit cos i was having all documents with me, while my wife was carrying our daughter and sat all this time. When i got back to my sit after a while i looked at my wife's wrist watch and it was around 8:20am and based on the info on this forum i was looking at 8:45am to face the co. The dv 1 was called to win.10 at about 8:30 am. We were called to win.10 where you have this young friendlywhite guy, should be in late 20's or early 30's. Co: gud morning sir how are u 2day? Me&wife: very well sir thank u. Co: u are here bcos u were selected for further processing, me&wife: yes. Co: raise ur right hands up, and swear to tell the truth. me&wife: we do. Co: please take ur finger prints, me&wife: we did. Co: please sign ur documents, me&wife: we signed. Co: madam please go have ur sit while am with the principal applicant. My wife went and sat down with our daughter. Co: what is ur highest qualification? Me: an undergraduate. Co: what are u studying? Me: ans. Co: why did u chose this discipline? Me: ans. Co: when did u finished ur sec. School? Me: ans. Co: why did it took this long to go to uni? Me: ans. Co: when did u got admission? Me: ans. Co: your weac is incomplet? Me: i told him that am making use of 2 results and the second one is 2008 and has no certificate yet! Already i had given scratch card to the guy who collect our document and when the co took it up the weac statement of result, i saw the scratch card stappled on it. Co: why are u with two weac? Me: our uni needs 5 credit and i dont have at a sitting. Co: what are the courses u did in the uni? Me: gave some. Co: tell me about those scholars u read about? Me: gave some. Co: tell me about comparative federalism? Me: gave some ans. Co: what are the country u compared? Me: usa, nigeria and talked brifely. Co: what other country did u compare? Me: canada and some other countries but can not remember them now. Co: ok. Co: how old were u when u got ur admission? Me: that was about 4 years ago, and i should be 28 or 27. Co: when and where did u met ur spouse? Me: ans. Co: do u have any pictures? Me: yes and handed over some the pictures, and he began to flip thru. Co: asked about some people? Me: gave ans. Co: when was ur traditional as he was watching our traditional pictures. Me: gave ans. Co: where is this and when was that? Me: at the beach with my wife during dating. Jan 1st 2009. Co: returning the pictures with him. Me: i was ready to bring the main album which is our wedding pictures. Co: don't, it's ok and he began to type on his system. Co: took my documents up again and asked me if i have any address in the US? Me: yes, but i want to change the address i wrote on the ds 230. Co: ok, to which one? Me: i began to search for the address, mean while the co was watching me do all that. I gave him the affidavit of support cause that's where the new address is and he cancel the first and wrote the new address. Co: began to type again and told me to hold on a whlle and went and pic the print out and gave to go pick our visa there in a week time, and said congratulation again and don't make any arrangment until u get ur visa. Me: thank u very much sir. Went to where my wife is sitting and took her hand and she stood up and i kissed and my daughter. Other dv guyz there began to shake my hand. That was it my good people! But i must confess that it is God that did it for us, cos i was at a time going off track but was saying somethings i don't understand myself. It is just God who did it. Help me in thanking and praising God, even our God who has been doing it in this great forum. Am also greatful to everyone who have contributed to the successes on this forum. God bless u all. I will post my observations later cos my battery is very low. Gudluck to those remaining and God bless!

Praise be unto our Lord Almighty for such a wonderful experience, truly it is He who has done it and continue to do it. Lord thank you for our bro. congrats to you and the family. may the Lord be with you

Hello guyz, i'm fully back again to the house. Heavenborn, Congratulations to u. It is the Lords doing. I'm so Happy 4 u. KennyEast, i hope u are doing well. I really missed u guyz and thanks for all ur prayers concerning my dad's health. He is 100% ok.
I also want to share this great news to u guyz, my wife to be was delivered of a bouncing baby boy on the 10th of this month April 2011. By MAY 1st, he will be 3 weeks old of comming to this Earth. I'm sorry for not posting this earlier. It has not been easy for me lately, but i still thank God all thesame.
Well, MAY 1ST is fast approaching. I wish every DV 2012 SUCCESS STORIES and 4 DV 2011 yet to go 4 their interviews, may the favour and the grace of God rest upon u all, IJN Amen. Much Love brothers and sisters.