F
Joined
Likes
6

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • ...(continued from previous message)

    First of all, I am a bit worried that May would be too late, and that the visa quota might end until then. Do you think this is possible?

    My second worry is about postponing my interview date. Although I have to mention that I initially informed KCC that I would do AOS. So, I have to inform them that I want to do CP. Is it possible to have the interview in May? I mean, is it up to me to determine when I want the interview?

    I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me and guide me a little bit. Thank you very much for your time and help.

    Ramin
    Hi!

    I read your post, and I'm in a similar situation, so I was wondering if you could please give me some advice. Here is my situation:

    I am a DV2011 winner (CN: 10**), and I am currently in the U.S. on an F-1 visa. My fiance is in Iran, and we plan to get married when I return to Iran. I will graduate in December, and that is the earliest I can leave the U.S. and go back to Iran (because our visas are single-entry and I do not want to abandon my studies). Since we do not want to be separated for an unknown period of time, I plan on returning to Iran and taking the CP route, as opposed to doing AOS.

    Now, another issue here is that after I return to Iran, I cannot exit Iran again until around May (due to military service restrictions). Therefore, my plan is to return to Iran in December, get married in March, and then go to the embassy in early May.... (continued in next message)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top