• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Congrats

Hello evry1 and congrats to those who have won so far. I'm a nigerian and i applied for the dv2012 lottery 4 d first time but i have no idea about the whole process. I stumbled on dis site in my quest for information. I will be very glad if u guys can break down the whole thing for me. And pls how much shld i budget for the interview, medicals, plane ticket etc thanks

Stonesanjay was called again dis morning 4 anoda interview and to the glory God it was successful, he was given anoda pickup letter.

My second successful interview experience!!!!!!!!!!

Come and join me singing halleluyah,jehovan jareh has done it again for me.

Thank you everybody for your prayer upon me and to the shame of the Devil,I have made it again.

Initially,I had a successful interview on Tuesday and was given Visa pick up letter against 22nd March but latter called this morning that I need to come to Embassy by 1pm so i quickly went ther cos i didt know what was it.

On getting to the Embassy after the normal security check again,my first pick letter was collected from me and was given another Visa interview ticket.This is my second interview experience today;

The same Co that interviewed me on Tuesday called me window 11:

Me:Good afternoon
Co:Good afternoon
Co:where is your Old passport
Me :what?
Co:The old passport u used in 2006
Me:It got burnt
Co:how?
Me:I explained
Co :who gave u the passport
Me:My former company for Training Visa but was denied then
Me:Explained in detail the company name and the kind of training we wanted to go for in USA then
Co:Ok.Pick up your Visa next week Thursday (24th March,2011)and he gave me another pick up letter
Me:Thank you very much.

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee God everybody cos God did not allow the wish of the enemy to come to pass in my life.I glorify the name of the Lord for this wonderful experience and I know that the SAME GOD THAT WAS,HIS AND FOREVERMORE IS ALWAYS WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAISE HIM AND SHOUT FOR JOY ALL THE TIMES.

Thank you my fellow members I really appreciate your unrellent prayers for me and to ALL other members going for interviews that the Lord will show them favour in the face of the Consular officer in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE:

MY ADVICE TO EVERYBODY IS THAT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH WHEN YOU GO FOR INTERVIEW.IF YOU GIVE FAKE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DOCUMENTS OR ANY PAST INTERVIEW AT THE USA EMBASSY,THEY WILL CATCH YOU BY ALL MEANS.

MAY THE MERCY AND FAVOUR OF GOD CONTINUE TO BE WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND FOREVERMORE,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To those going for interview next week;forexpalace and others,I wish u ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!11

Last edited by a moderator:
What A Week!

This week has been productive, fruitful and blissful to our brothers and sisters!
Our Egwe has been good to us. He who raises His mighty and energetic hands and everything calms down. What a God that we serve! We glorify and uplift your holy name. May it be praised by all! Thank you Master Jesus.

I wish those who are for interview tomorrow and next week successful interviews. May the good Lord take you through! Amen! Peace! Benniit

My second successful interview experience!!!!!!!!!!

Come and join me singing halleluyah,jehovan jareh has done it again for me.

Thank you everybody for your prayer upon me and to the shame of the Devil,I have made it again.

Initially,I had a successful interview on Tuesday and was given Visa pick up letter against 22nd March but latter called this morning that I need to come to Embassy by 1pm so i quickly went ther cos i didt know what was it.

On getting to the Embassy after the normal security check again,my first pick letter was collected from me and was given another Visa interview ticket.This is my second interview experience today;

The same Co that interviewed me on Tuesday called me window 11:

Me:Good afternoon
Co:Good afternoon
Co:where is your Old passport
Me :what?
Co:The old passport u used in 2006
Me:It got burnt
Co:how?
Me:I explained
Co :who gave u the passport
Me:My former company for Training Visa but was denied then
Me:Explained in detail the company name and the kind of training we wanted to go for in USA then
Co:Ok.Pick up your Visa next week Thursday (24th March,2011)and he gave me another pick up letter
Me:Thank you very much.

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee God everybody cos God did not allow the wish of the enemy to come to pass in my life.I glorify the name of the Lord for this wonderful experience and I know that the SAME GOD THAT WAS,HIS AND FOREVERMORE IS ALWAYS WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAISE HIM AND SHOUT FOR JOY ALL THE TIMES.

Thank you my fellow members I really appreciate your unrellent prayers for me and to ALL other members going for interviews that the Lord will show them favour in the face of the Consular officer in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE:

MY ADVICE TO EVERYBODY IS THAT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH WHEN YOU GO FOR INTERVIEW.IF YOU GIVE FAKE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DOCUMENTS OR ANY PAST INTERVIEW AT THE USA EMBASSY,THEY WILL CATCH YOU BY ALL MEANS.

MAY THE MERCY AND FAVOUR OF GOD CONTINUE TO BE WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND FOREVERMORE,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To those going for interview next week;forexpalace and others,I wish u ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!11

Congrats again!So if u have gone with the valid old passport , there wouldn't have been a second round?

My people i apologize for posting my interview experience abit late,reasons is because i dont have access to internet.....first of all i give God all the glory for giving my victory in my interview...its all about him...and to all my wonderful brothers in this forum i say a big thank you all,for your prayers and encouragement.

MY INTERVIEW

I got to the embassy at about 6:15am and about an hours time we were ushered in and security check.....

Yes there is this lady who wanted to make things difficult for me,she is the one who checked my documents..she told me that Neco result is not accepted in the US embassy and that i have to go home and look for waec result.....i started praying inside of me....and there is this other lady that was standing behind called her and she told her to leave me alone.

At about 8:15am i was called to window 12 by a young white guy....very friendly but very equisitive as well.

co:gud morning sir smiling
me gud morning sir smiling
co you are here because you won dv 2011 lottery
me yes
co ok
co you swear to tell the truth
me i swear
co excellent
co i have to take your finger print
me ok and he did
co wat is ur highest education
me i told him
co how many subject did u sit 4
me i told him
co wat is ur most difficult subject
me maths,co smiling
co wat subject do u like most
me economics
co ok
co can u tell me how ur exam is like?i mean wat type of questions were u ask
me i told him some
co tell me about ur english exam
me i told him
co were u told to write anything
me yes,comprehension and easy
co wat did u write on ur easy
me i wrote on the hike of fuel in nigeria
co can u tell me more about it
me i did
co ok smiling
co can u tell me d type of questions u were ask in ur maths exam
me i told him though not sure
co how was ur geography exam like
me i told him
co can u tell me d difference within commerce and economics
me i just told him that they are similar,they don't have much difference
co ok
co asking 4 d second time tell me wat u wrote about on ur easy
me the hike of fuel in nigeria
co ok,why were u ask economics question in ur english exam
me because dat was wat we were experiencing in the country
co ooohhh it was on news
me yes
co is dat ur result
me its my testimonial
co let me see
me gave him
co wat is d first letter of ur name
me i told him
co can u tell me why u have B as d first letter in ur Neco result instead of R
me the mistake is from Neco
co in ur testimonial it has dis year's date,can u explain why
me i collected last month for clarification purpose
co ok
co started typing
co who was ur best teacher
me i just called a name
co why do u like him
me is very friendly
co smiling,wat about d name of ur pricipal
me told him
co excellent,he stood up to collect d pick up letter and he gave it to me...pick up ur visa next week and do not make any traveling arrangement till u get ur visa..congratulations...my people that was how the good lord saw me tru

My observation
I noticed that the co was asking much questions simply because there is a misspell in my certificate....4 those of u going 4 ur interview please try and put ur documents right to avoid much questions.....that is all my people...is all about him...TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

My people i apologize for posting my interview experience abit late,reasons is because i dont have access to internet.....first of all i give God all the glory for giving my victory in my interview...its all about him...and to all my wonderful brothers in this forum i say a big thank you all,for your prayers and encouragement.

MY INTERVIEW

I got to the embassy at about 6:15am and about an hours time we were ushered in and security check.....

Yes there is this lady who wanted to make things difficult for me,she is the one who checked my documents..she told me that Neco result is not accepted in the US embassy and that i have to go home and look for waec result.....i started praying inside of me....and there is this other lady that was standing behind called her and she told her to leave me alone.

At about 8:15am i was called to window 12 by a young white guy....very friendly but very equisitive as well.

me yes
co ok
me i swear
co excellent
me ok and he did
me i told him
me i told him
me maths,co smiling
me economics
co ok
me i told him some
me i told him
me i did
co ok smiling
me i told him
co ok
co ooohhh it was on news
me yes
co is dat ur result
me its my testimonial
co let me see
me gave him
me i told him
co ok
co started typing
me i just called a name
co why do u like him
me is very friendly
me told him
co excellent,he stood up to collect d pick up letter and he gave it to me...pick up ur visa next week and do not make any traveling arrangement till u get ur visa..congratulations...my people that was how the good lord saw me tru

My observation
I noticed that the co was asking much questions simply because there is a misspell in my certificate....4 those of u going 4 ur interview please try and put ur documents right to avoid much questions.....that is all my people...is all about him...TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Congratulations!

DV 2012 VISA LOTTERY expectation high

...............................................................................................

Yeah men,these is wat we need hear in this forum.Its goin to be VISA VISA.Thats good news KENNYEAST n STONESANJAY n others who have gotten their VISA n have done a SUCCESS interviews BABA GOD has done it 4 u guys,it is our prayers that have bein answered.I thank GOD 4 u guys.DV 2011 applicants in the house that have gotten their VISAS n done their interviews pls pass every interviews experience to DV 2012 expectants.We strongly need it.ROYALTUND n VICTOR FEDEL i salute u guys.45DAYS to MAY 1.
.........................................................................................

Dear forumites
i want you to educate me on this issue i entered for the dv 2012 with my wife and also we entered as both husband and wife so we have 2 chances can you please tell me what do we do now becos we have been selected already we have a baby of 4 years old and we dont have any legal wedding yet just traditional intrudction i hope there wont be problem at the embassy and besides i had already budgted the visa already just want to know about the marriage stuff becos we entered as married and also with my 4 years old daughter what do i do now fedel and arekee you selected too dont see me as selfish person you are number 4 out of 6000 applicants selected from nigeria.i need urgent respond my interview date comes up on november 27th 2011 it is well

DV 2012 Visa lottery winners

...............................................................................................

Yeah men,these is wat we need hear in this forum.Its goin to be VISA VISA.Thats good news KENNYEAST n STONESANJAY n others who have gotten their VISA n have done a SUCCESS interviews BABA GOD has done it 4 u guys,it is our prayers that have bein answered.I thank GOD 4 u guys.DV 2011 applicants in the house that have gotten their VISAS n done their interviews pls pass every interviews experience to DV 2012 expectants.We strongly need it.ROYALTUND n VICTOR FEDEL i salute u guys.45DAYS to MAY 1.

hello arekee and fedel and other dv 2012 in this forum start saving money for your visa fees 819usd and also your medical check and also police rest now it is settled so shall it be arekee i saw your name on number 4 mine is 1st surprising my wife was selected and same with me God you are too much

I and my family had a nice trip to USA today. As usual JFK was busy but it took us like 2hrs to get through the immigration. I am so greatful to this forum you have changed my life.

I and my family had a nice trip to USA today. As usual JFK was busy but it took us like 2hrs to get through the immigration. I am so greatful to this forum you have changed my life.

Congrats and thank God 4 journey mercies. Pls wat airline did u use and how much was it?

Congrats and thank God 4 journey mercies. Pls wat airline did u use and how much was it?

I flew qatar airways from lagos to doha 6hr 30min and had 7hrs 55min stop-over before proceding on another 13hrs 30 min to JFK.

A very good airline with very good customer service.

The cost for adult is 134000 naira and infant is 30000

MY INTERVIEW

me yes
co ok
me i swear
co excellent
me ok and he did
me i told him
me i told him
me maths,co smiling
me economics
co ok
me i told him some
me i told him
me i did
co ok smiling
me i told him
co ok
co ooohhh it was on news
me yes
co is dat ur result
me its my testimonial
co let me see
me gave him
me i told him
co ok
co started typing
me i just called a name
co why do u like him
me is very friendly
me told him

My observation
thx God for a very successful week.I pray i will have the same good news to tell by this time Monday IJN.Amennnnnn

I flew qatar airways from lagos to doha 6hr 30min and had 7hrs 55min stop-over before proceding on another 13hrs 30 min to JFK.

A very good airline with very good customer service.

The cost for adult is 134000 naira and infant is 30000

wow! Dats gr8, did they put u in an hotel at doha? That is very cheap.

DV 2012 Visa lottery winners

please how much for the fight fares from lagos to jfk and also how much for the fares for 4 years child

My people i apologize for posting my interview experience abit late,reasons is because i dont have access to internet.....first of all i give God all the glory for giving my victory in my interview...its all about him...and to all my wonderful brothers in this forum i say a big thank you all,for your prayers and en

me yes
co ok
me i swear
co excellent
me ok and he did
me i told him
me i told him
me maths,co smiling
me economics
co ok
me i told him some
me i told him
me i did
co ok smiling
me i told him
co ok
co ooohhh it was on news
me yes
co is dat ur result
me its my testimonial
co let me see
me gave him
me i told him
co ok
co started typing
me i just called a name
co why do u like him
me is very friendly
me told him

My observation

Dats definately d guy dat interviewed me,he has black hair nd wears glasses....

Congratulations Whiteand Black on ur safe trip 2 America,dnt worry we wud soon meet u guys there b4 d end of dis year...

Hello guys,
My case number is 2011AF000131xx and i have not recieved my second letter yet. I am abit worried cos by the bulletin 131xxx should have received by march. I mail Kccdv and i have not seen any reply. What should i do next

Can i go to the American embassy here in Lagos or just wait whether its being issued or i should remail kccdv to accertain my date of interview? any personal answer to my question can be received in my email addy bkeshiro@yahoo.com