• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

@ Rukky-swmilez Congrats to you Rukky-smilez! It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight. We thank God who has given us victory all way from kennyeast on the 8, Amanor on the 14th, Stonesanjay on the 15th and today 16 was Rukky-smilez! This is superlatively owesome. We thank God, and we wish those of us still on the list of those to be interviewed in the remaining days of this month and the months ahead a successful visa interview IJN. Gudluck guyz and God bless!!!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We pray that those awaiting interviews shall find the favour of God and VISA GRANTED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Rukky-swmilez Congrats to you Rukky-smilez! It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight. We thank God who has given us victory all way from kennyeast on the 8, Amanor on the 14th, Stonesanjay on the 15th and today 16 was Rukky-smilez! This is superlatively owesome. We thank God, and we wish those of us still on the list of those to be interviewed in the remaining days of this month and the months ahead a successful visa interview IJN. Gudluck guyz and God bless!!!

What an awsome wk it has been,congratulation Rukky_smilez on ur succesful interview,congratulation stonesanjay once again on urs and congrats kennyeast on ur visa pickup...all dose yet to go 4 thier interview,yet 2 be current yet 2 pick-up our visa it is well wit all of us in jesus name,we all shall end up in The United States of America b4 d end of this year in jesus name....Gud news shall float in d faces on Nigerians on d 1st of may,bcs our Lord GOD has sed so....

For the third time this week, we av recorded yet another successful visa interview, the Lord just did it again, Rukky-smilez just had a successful interview this morning. Wat a fulfilled week. The next one comes up on monday.

What an awesome God!!! Baba in heaven, we just glorify your name for being so faithful to us in this forum. Your grace will continue to shine here. Come on guys you all rock!

Hello

Congratulation Stonejay, kennyeast on your successful interview,
thank u for wonderful job being done so far & wish to thank u for not allowed this Nigeria thread to vanish just like that on the forum,
please keep it up. more grease to your elbow. i wish everybody still waiting best of luck, may Almighty God grant you all your heart desires IJN.

Note: But what happened to the former thread with a lot of experiences including mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still The over 6000 NIGERIANS selected 4 DV 2012 Further Processing

I thank u stonesanjay 4 ur prayers towards our victory DV 2012.I want to congratulate RUKKY_SMILEZ 4 the successful interview,u ll GET ur VISA as long as u re a member in this forum.GOD answer prayers in this forum,u re on the right track.ROYALTUNDE ther's no news yet 4 DV 2012 expectants,but all i knw is that we re already a winner.KENNYEAST pls dnt 4get us in this forum when u get to YANKEE?ROYALTUNDE it is still the over 6000 NIGERIANS that were selected 4 DV 2012 further processing as of FEBRUARY 2011 according to USVISANEWS, random draw with RED EYE PHOTO MACHINE REMOVAL.Any info pls lets share it 2gether.

I thank u stonesanjay 4 ur prayers towards our victory DV 2012.I want to congratulate RUKKY_SMILEZ 4 the successful interview,u ll GET ur VISA as long as u re a member in this forum.GOD answer prayers in this forum,u re on the right track.ROYALTUNDE ther's no news yet 4 DV 2012 expectants,but all i knw is that we re already a winner.KENNYEAST pls dnt 4get us in this forum when u get to YANKEE?ROYALTUNDE it is still the over 6000 NIGERIANS that were selected 4 DV 2012 further processing as of FEBRUARY 2011 according to USVISANEWS, random draw with RED EYE PHOTO MACHINE REMOVAL.Any info pls lets share it 2gether.

Arekee, u can be sure of that, this is my root, my family, so i'll always be around. Gr8 luck to u guys, can't wait to celebrate wit u.

Hello

thank u for wonderful job being done so far & wish to thank u for not allowed this Nigeria thread to vanish just like that on the forum,
please keep it up. more grease to your elbow. i wish everybody still waiting best of luck, may Almighty God grant you all your heart desires IJN.

Note: But what happened to the former thread with a lot of experiences including mine.

We thank God 4 a safe flight to Minnesota, and pray dat the lord will establish u with gr8 speed. We lost the thread and a whole lot of info but we did not lost our God, dat is why He has continued to bless us with great testimonies and more are yet to come IJN.

Hello

We thank God 4 a safe flight to Minnesota, and pray dat the lord will establish u with gr8 speed. We lost the thread and a whole lot of info but we did not lost our God, dat is why He has continued to bless us with great testimonies and more are yet to come IJN.

Emergency

Stonesanjay just called me dis morning dat he just got a call from the embassy to come and meet with an officer, i dnt knw the reason, but i assured him dat if all his docs were authentic, he has nothing to fear. But we must not overlook it, our key here is PRAYER, pls lets pray 4 him.

@ stonesanjay. I know that if your documents/marriage are ok, then there is no cause for alarm. Just go there and pup them thru on their confussion. Gudluck and God bless! @ kennyeast and other members that went for interview this month/those who had their medicals and police report this month, Should please refresh our memory with what is obtainable at present. As in price and processes As you all know that my interview will be at April ending, should i start medicals now or towards that the interview date? Will my little girl who is 4 months + be required to do the medicals? Please house your comments are welcomed!

Yes, I would like to know where at in yahoo here, I can report a yahoo name that is useing yahoo to scam money out of people from Nigeria.

House joinme in praising god

pls join in praising our lord as my chat wit the consular comes up on monday and i know i will come here to share the testimony in Jesus name .Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Stonesanjay was called again dis morning 4 anoda interview and to the glory God it was successful, he was given anoda pickup letter.

@ stonesanjay. I know that if your documents/marriage are ok, then there is no cause for alarm. Just go there and pup them thru on their confussion. Gudluck and God bless! @ kennyeast and other members that went for interview this month/those who had their medicals and police report this month, Should please refresh our memory with what is obtainable at present. As in price and processes As you all know that my interview will be at April ending, should i start medicals now or towards that the interview date? Will my little girl who is 4 months + be required to do the medicals? Please house your comments are welcomed!

well its advisable 2 start ur police report nd medicals now so u can have time 2 arrange all ur docs and crosscheck dem b4 hand...
for the medicals u wud need 21k ur international passport,passport photograph and ur notification letter(preferably ur 2nd nl) u wud be ask 2 pay 12k 1st for ur first appointment,which is 4 d x-ray and blood test.den u wud be asked 2 come d next dat for ur vaccination dats wen u wud pay d remaining 9k...

while for d police report u wud need d photocopy of ur international passport nd passport photo graph along wit 3k,ppl do it wit different price according 2 ur bargaining power...
i hope dis helps........ i wish u luck

Stonesanjay was called again dis morning 4 anoda interview and to the glory God it was successful, he was given anoda pickup letter.

Thank God o but y was he called back 4 anoda interview nd giving anoda pickup letter but was he not giving a pickup letter b4?

Congrats

Hello evry1 and congrats to those who have won so far. I'm a nigerian and i applied for the dv2012 lottery 4 d first time but i have no idea about the whole process. I stumbled on dis site in my quest for information. I will be very glad if u guys can break down the whole thing for me. And pls how much shld i budget for the interview, medicals, plane ticket etc thanks