• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

Thanks ROYALTUNDE We re winners

................................................. Royaltunde thank u 4 the wonderful prayer,we shall all be here celebratin our victory n success wt our visas,u Royaltunde,victor fedel n i Arekee,cos our names have been selected already wt our CN.As 4 medical test,police report,NPC n other docs ll be taken care of.I dnt knw if victor fedel is fine?cos he might be searchin 4 this new KENNYEAST thread,cos some threads got deleted or hacked last wk,so victor might be affected by that.Whiteandblack congratulation 4 ur safe journey to USA pls dnt 4get ur DV 2011 n DV 2012 NAIJA which i am.GOD BLESS US ALL.

Good morning everyone please let continue praying for those waiting to be interviewed next week...May God continue to shower his blessings on everyone in this forum..Amen

@ forexpalace, relax and start ur thanksgiving because the good Lord has already santioned ur victory.

@ victory-fedel, royaltunde, & arekee

................................................. Royaltunde thank u 4 the wonderful prayer,we shall all be here celebratin our victory n success wt our visas,u Royaltunde,victor fedel n i Arekee,cos our names have been selected already wt our CN.As 4 medical test,police report,NPC n other docs ll be taken care of.I dnt knw if victor fedel is fine?cos he might be searchin 4 this new KENNYEAST thread,cos some threads got deleted or hacked last wk,so victor might be affected by that.Whiteandblack congratulation 4 ur safe journey to USA pls dnt 4get ur DV 2011 n DV 2012 NAIJA which i am.GOD BLESS US ALL.

Hi Royaltunde & Arekee, I am very sorry for keeping mute since all these days, actually I found this new Kennyeast thread on the very day it was created, but it was just that I have been busy, though praying to God to perfect what HE has spoken concerning us on the Big Day being May 1st 2011. And the Lord God of Heaven, the God of Chosen told me that "Because I am a Chosen, I'm a Chosen, I'm a Chosen and Chosen by the Most High God, NOBODY has right nor power to reject us [Victory-Fedel, Royaltunde, & Arekee] from being among the Chosen applicants on DV2012 in Jesus Name.... Amen" Reason(s): Because we have been Chosen already by the Most High God, the God of Chosen, the God of Power, HE is also the God of Miracle among the Winners of DV2012, therefore nothing even devil CANNOT/NEVER hinder nor stop what the Lord God Almighty has already spoken concerning VICTORY-FEDEL, ROYALTUNDE, & AREKEE in this DV2012.

But pls. VICTORY-FEDEL, ROYALTUNDE, & AREKEE I would love to advice us on the most important issue, that's, as we prepare our journey towards becoming the citizens of the United States of America, we also should HAVE TO prepare more towards becoming CITIZENS of the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, because journey will NEVER end in the United States. I have many that have been in the U.S.A for over 35yrs, and now want to come back home (9ja) to rest while we are disturbing God to give us this breakthrough which He has already done for us. Please let's consider this too; however, I am wishing us "HEAVEN AT LAST".

@ Bamiyo

@ forexpalace, relax and start ur thanksgiving because the good Lord has already santioned ur victory.

bros how far i can see 4rm ur signature that u will have ur interview last week of April just like me. I actually will be having my interview on the 28 of April with my family. So which date in April is urs? Gudluck and God bless!

No, there is no hotel within the airport but it was okay cos the airport has silent rooms where you can relax with your family if u have to, the airport is a busy hub i must say.

Bro how did u go about getting ur ticket (booking) pls let me have ur yahoo id, blesserng needs the details as soon as possible. Thanks

Royaltunde These Thread is 4

Hi Royaltunde & Arekee, I am very sorry for keeping mute since all these days, actually I found this new Kennyeast thread on the very day it was created, but it was just that I have been busy, though praying to God to perfect what HE has spoken concerning us on the Big Day being May 1st 2011. And the Lord God of Heaven, the God of Chosen told me that "Because I am a Chosen, I'm a Chosen, I'm a Chosen and Chosen by the Most High God, NOBODY has right nor power to reject us [Victory-Fedel, Royaltunde, & Arekee] from being among the Chosen applicants on DV2012 in Jesus Name.... Amen" Reason(s): Because we have been Chosen already by the Most High God, the God of Chosen, the God of Power, HE is also the God of Miracle among the Winners of DV2012, therefore nothing even devil CANNOT/NEVER hinder nor stop what the Lord God Almighty has already spoken concerning VICTORY-FEDEL, ROYALTUNDE, & AREKEE in this DV2012.

But pls. VICTORY-FEDEL, ROYALTUNDE, & AREKEE I would love to advice us on the most important issue, that's, as we prepare our journey towards becoming the citizens of the United States of America, we also should HAVE TO prepare more towards becoming CITIZENS of the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, because journey will NEVER end in the United States. I have many that have been in the U.S.A for over 35yrs, and now want to come back home (9ja) to rest while we are disturbing God to give us this breakthrough which He has already done for us. Please let's consider this too; however, I am wishing us "HEAVEN AT LAST".

Royaltunde These Thread is 4

[QUOTE LAST"THESE THREAD IS 4 ROYALTUNDE

Royaltunde,concernin ur marriage,after winnin DV 2012,i knw u ll win, nw since u said u did only traditional marriage u ll do a courtship or church marriage wt marriage certificate which u ll attach n fill in the DSP 230 form that u re married n included wt ur marriage certificate and u make sure u have some pics durin ur traditional marriage n pics also when u were datin ur wife,like a pic at silverbird gallery,nat'l theatre n beach.to show that u and ur wife were datin b4 gettin married and make sure u backdate the pics that u ll snap, thats if u dnt have?and be ready to defend ur marriage certificate or ur wife, whoever wins.

Royaltunde,concernin ur marriage,after winnin DV 2012,which i knw u ll win, nw since u said u did only traditional marriage but u ll still do a courtship or church marriage, to have a marriage certificate which u ll fill in DSP 230 form that u re married n included wt ur marriage certificate and u make sure u have some pics durin ur traditional marriage n pics also when u were datin ur wife,like some pics at silverbird gallery,nat'l theatre n beach.to show that u and ur wife were datin b4 gettin married and make sure u backdate the pics xpecially the one 4 ur traditional marriage that u snapped,u backdate it to the date u did ur traditional marriage and nt the courtship or church marriage that u ll do that's if u dnt have?and be ready to defend ur marriage certificate or ur wife, whoever wins.

Social security number(ssn)

hello forum member
is it possible to apply for a social security number online before travelling?

Congrats!

This is saying congrats to all those who were successful in their interviews( Kennyeast, Stonesajay, Amanor and others). Also wishing success to those still preparing for their interviews.
It is well!

DV 2012 Visa lottery winners

Royaltunde,concernin ur marriage,after winnin DV 2012,which i knw u ll win, nw since u said u did only traditional marriage but u ll still do a courtship or church marriage, to have a marriage certificate which u ll fill in DSP 230 form that u re married n included wt ur marriage certificate and u make sure u have some pics durin ur traditional marriage n pics also when u were datin ur wife,like some pics at silverbird gallery,nat'l theatre n beach.to show that u and ur wife were datin b4 gettin married and make sure u backdate the pics xpecially the one 4 ur traditional marriage that u snapped,u backdate it to the date u did ur traditional marriage and nt the courtship or church marriage that u ll do that's if u dnt have?and be ready to defend ur marriage certificate or ur wife, whoever wins.

Thanks so much my great friend may God counts amongst the saints

Forexpalace,

The good Lord will show u favour in ur interview coming up tomorrow in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to ALL other awaiting interviews,the good Lord will show u favour and grant u ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are already a success in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

Please I need your prayer,my wife just traveled today and their Bus had an accident on the road;some people died but the good Lord saved her and she is now receiving treatment in the Hospital.

Please fellow members,help me remember her in prayer that the good Lord should be with her and grant her better recovery without any damage to her in Jesus name,AMEN.