• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

My people i apologize for posting my interview experience abit late,reasons is because i dont have access to internet.....first of all i give God all the glory for giving my victory in my interview...its all about him...and to all my wonderful brothers in this forum i say a big thank you all,for your prayers and encouragement.

MY INTERVIEW

I got to the embassy at about 6:15am and about an hours time we were ushered in and security check.....

Yes there is this lady who wanted to make things difficult for me,she is the one who checked my documents..she told me that Neco result is not accepted in the US embassy and that i have to go home and look for waec result.....i started praying inside of me....and there is this other lady that was standing behind called her and she told her to leave me alone.

At about 8:15am i was called to window 12 by a young white guy....very friendly but very equisitive as well.

co:gud morning sir smiling
me gud morning sir smiling
co you are here because you won dv 2011 lottery
me yes
co ok
co you swear to tell the truth
me i swear
co excellent
co i have to take your finger print
me ok and he did
co wat is ur highest education
me i told him
co how many subject did u sit 4
me i told him
co wat is ur most difficult subject
me maths,co smiling
co wat subject do u like most
me economics
co ok
co can u tell me how ur exam is like?i mean wat type of questions were u ask
me i told him some
co tell me about ur english exam
me i told him
co were u told to write anything
me yes,comprehension and easy
co wat did u write on ur easy
me i wrote on the hike of fuel in nigeria
co can u tell me more about it
me i did
co ok smiling
co can u tell me d type of questions u were ask in ur maths exam
me i told him though not sure
co how was ur geography exam like
me i told him
co can u tell me d difference within commerce and economics
me i just told him that they are similar,they don't have much difference
co ok
co asking 4 d second time tell me wat u wrote about on ur easy
me the hike of fuel in nigeria
co ok,why were u ask economics question in ur english exam
me because dat was wat we were experiencing in the country
co ooohhh it was on news
me yes
co is dat ur result
me its my testimonial
co let me see
me gave him
co wat is d first letter of ur name
me i told him
co can u tell me why u have B as d first letter in ur Neco result instead of R
me the mistake is from Neco
co in ur testimonial it has dis year's date,can u explain why
me i collected last month for clarification purpose
co ok
co started typing
co who was ur best teacher
me i just called a name
co why do u like him
me is very friendly
co smiling,wat about d name of ur pricipal
me told him
co excellent,he stood up to collect d pick up letter and he gave it to me...pick up ur visa next week and do not make any traveling arrangement till u get ur visa..congratulations...my people that was how the good lord saw me tru

My observation
I noticed that the co was asking much questions simply because there is a misspell in my certificate....4 those of u going 4 ur interview please try and put ur documents right to avoid much questions.....that is all my people...is all about him...TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord is good ALL the time and ALL the time the Lord is good.

Glory be to God

Hello,

To the glory of God i got my SSN being posted to me yesterday, i really thank God for everything because things had been working for me so perfectly. He is worthy of all the praises. Hallelujah

Last edited by a moderator:
DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

Please I need your prayer,my wife just traveled today and their Bus had an accident on the road;some people died but the good Lord saved her and she is now receiving treatment in the Hospital.

Please fellow members,help me remember her in prayer that the good Lord should be with her and grant her better recovery without any damage to her in Jesus name,AMEN.

Eya, its a pity, u remember wat u told me happened to her b4 ur interview and now dis, pls u av to be very prayerful, as 4 me, i'll surely carry out my responsibility by praying 4 u and ur family. I wish her a quick recovery IJN

@ stonesanjay

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

Please I need your prayer,my wife just traveled today and their Bus had an accident on the road;some people died but the good Lord saved her and she is now receiving treatment in the Hospital.

Please fellow members,help me remember her in prayer that the good Lord should be with her and grant her better recovery without any damage to her in Jesus name,AMEN.

my broda, the devil has lost the battle! God will send his healing power on your spouse and she'll be back on her feet immediately. Gudluck and God bless!

U re welcome ROYALTUNDE

Thanks so much my great friend may God counts amongst the saints

U re welcome ROYALTUNDE,cos we re here 2 advice n share ideas 2 one another n thats wat the forum is abt,4 each other.Wat abt victor-fedel?i hope he's fine.Prayers 4 DV 2011,every applicants goin 4 interviews ll surely get thru their interviews n get their pick up letters n visa n 4 those that re waitin 4 their pick up letters,u ll
all get ur visas.God has dn our own DV 2012 that our names have bn selected 4 further processin.ONE LUV NAIJA.

DV 2012 Visa lottery winners

U re welcome ROYALTUNDE,cos we re here 2 advice n share ideas 2 one another n thats wat the forum is abt,4 each other.Wat abt victor-fedel?i hope he's fine.Prayers 4 DV 2011,every applicants goin 4 interviews ll surely get thru their interviews n get their pick up letters n visa n 4 those that re waitin 4 their pick up letters,u ll
all get ur visas.God has dn our own DV 2012 that our names have bn selected 4 further processin.ONE LUV NAIJA.

...................................................................................
Arekee can we chat on yahoo messenger thanks so much for your advice my yahoo id is tundecare@yahoo.co.uk

i am online now arekee

@forexpalace God will favour u amongst many, He will give u victory 2day IJN, we await ur testimony, u'll will start the week well 4 others. Good luck bro!

@ forexpalace. My broda i know you are at the embassy now as i write this post. God has done it before and will do it again! In less than a minute you'll be thru with your interview and pick up slip in your hands. Gudluck and God bless!

God has started it again dis week o!

Praise God, He has started dis week 4 us with forexpalace interview, he just called dat he had a successful interview, samakinyemi rejoice 4 dis week is goin to favour u all IJN

@ forexpalace
Congratulations

@ samakinyemi
It is well with your soul. God has already approved your visas.
Just mark the attendance register and collect your pick-up letters.
Congratulations in advance.

house,
pls does anyone have information as regards the international drivers' licence? Is it accepted in the U.S; if so, how long does it last?
Comments and responses are welcome, pls.
Cheers

Praise God, He has started dis week 4 us with forexpalace interview, he just called dat he had a successful interview, samakinyemi rejoice 4 dis week is goin to favour u all IJN

O what an awesome God! @ forexpalace congrats and please we are waiting for details. @ Kennyeast, i de feel you and @ Bola Emmanuel, hope you and ur beautiful family are getting prepared to thank the Lord? He will do it for us all in Jesus name. Amen

Hello,

To the glory of God i got my SSN being posted to me yesterday, i really thank God for everything because things had been working for me so perfectly. He is worthy of all the praises. Hallelujah

olawunmi pls as matter of urgency can tell me what you used to apply for ssn and how many days did it to receive it

We know that God has done it already! BaBa God, You too much. Thank you Jesus!! Congrats to you my broda! Gudluck in your future and God bless!

Last edited by a moderator:
O what an awesome God! @ forexpalace congrats and please we are waiting for details. @ Kennyeast, i de feel you and @ Bola Emmanuel, hope you and ur beautiful family are getting prepared to thank the Lord? He will do it for us all in Jesus name. Amen

Bamiyo na me feel u pass, i never knew u are a she o, i think we shuld start indicating our gender or wat do u think, those in support shuld say yea and those against say nay.lol